剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Chris Zambrano found that ledger.
克里斯·桑布拉诺发现了账本
But unlike his dad, Chris was a good man.
但与他爸爸不同 克里斯是好人
Totally clean.
清清白白
When he realized what he was holding,
当他意识到自己拿的是什么
he called the FBI.
他联♥系♥了联调局
Why didn't you protect him?
为什么你不保护他
What do you think we were arguing about?
你以为我们在争吵什么
I tried to convince him.
我试着说服他
But because of people like you
但就因为你这种人
calling him a criminal all his life,
总是视他为罪犯
Zambrano was afraid that we would think he was dirty too.
桑布拉诺害怕我们也会认为他不干净
He'd only turn over the ledger once he'd sign an immunity deal,
他要求拿到豁免后 才交出账本
and the paperwork came through tonight.
相关文件今晚才送到
And if you print one word of this,
如果你敢报道一个字
I will lock your ass up for obstruction.
我就以妨碍公务罪把你关起来
Well, your tip came from a disposable cell,
你的消息来自一次性手♥机♥
the first choice of criminals
罪犯的首选
and virtually impossible to trace.
几乎不可能被追查到
So congratulations, Ms. Angelis,
所以恭喜你 安吉拉斯女士
you just got played,
你被耍了
probably by the real head of HR.
多半是被真正的HR头儿耍了
So Maxine wasn't the victim. She was the perpetrator.
这么说玛克辛不是受害人 而是行凶者
Unwitting, involuntary,
无意间的 非自愿的
but a perpetrator all the same.
但仍然是行凶者
With one stroke,
一石二鸟
the boss wipes out the only witness who could bring him down.
老大解决了唯一能扳倒他的证人
And destroys the career of a troublesome reporter to boot.
还毁了一名麻烦记者的职业生涯
And we're gonna find out who that bastard is
我们要找出那个王八蛋
and bring him down.
扳倒他
And I'll search Zambrano's digital footprint,
我来查一下桑布拉诺的网络数据资料
see if I can find out where he hid the ledger
看看能不能找到他把那本写有老大名字的账本
with the boss' name in it.
藏在哪里了
And I'll see what our undercover can dig up.
那我看看我们的卧底能挖出点什么
Fusco, you and Simmons need to have a little talk.
弗斯科 你得和西蒙斯谈谈
See if he knows who the real head of HR is.
探探他是否知道HR真正的头儿是谁
Nah, if Simmons knew that,
不 如果西蒙斯知道
I would have brought down the boss when we took down HR.
我们搞掉HR的时候我就抓到老大了
Well, ask anyway, and let me know if you find anything out.
还是问问吧 有发现及时告诉我
Will do, boss.
好吧 老大
All right, Zambrano, where did you hide that ledger?
好吧 桑布拉诺 你到底把账本藏哪了
Maxine Angelis.
玛克辛·安吉拉斯
Max? Quinn. How are you?
玛克吗 我是奎恩 你怎么样了
Guess I was due for a tough day.
看来是轮到我水深火热了
Yeah, look, we're gonna have use this thing to discredit you,
是啊 我们接下来会利用此事贬低你的可信度
everything you wrote about Griffin.
以及你写的格里芬报道的可信度
We're throwing you under the bus, Max.
要把你往火坑里推了 玛克
Sorry.
抱歉
You're a true friend, Quinn.
你是真正的朋友 奎恩
Glen.
格伦
What can I do?
我能做点什么吗
I think we've got it handled.
我们已经解决了
We're moving the election off A-1
我们准备把A1版上的选举文章
to make room for our retraction on Zambrano.
替换成为桑布拉诺澄清的文章
I can write the retraction.
我可以写澄清的文章
I'm afraid you won't be writing anything
恐怕你不能再写任何东西了
until we sit down with legal.
要等我们跟律师谈过后再说
Ms. Angelis' future as a journalist may be in doubt,
安吉拉斯女士的记者生涯虽然前途未卜
but she's not done investigating.
但她还是没停止调查
She's calling that disposable cell.
她正打给那个一次性手♥机♥
You have reached a voice mail box
您已转接入
that has not been set up yet.
尚未设置的语♥音♥信箱
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
but I know what you did, and I know where to find your name.
但我知道你做了什么 也知道如何查到你
And when I do,
一旦让我查到
I will put a picture of you in handcuffs
我会把你带着手铐的照片
on the front page of this paper.
登在报纸的头版头条上
She's looking for that HR ledger.
她要去找HR的账本
Then I need to get her to stop
我得阻止她
before she gets herself in trouble.
惹上麻烦
Hello? Maxine, it's John.
你好 玛克辛 我是约翰
I thought maybe you could use a drink.
不知可否约你出来喝一杯
I was surprised to hear from you.
接到你的电♥话♥我很惊喜
There's generally no second date
第一次约会就遇着谋杀
when the first one ends in homicide.
一般不会再有第二次了
Well, I was, um... thinking about you,
我 一直想你
and I wanted to see if I could help.
想看看我能否能帮上忙
Well, now that you mention it,
既然你主动提出来
I could use your accounting skills
我想借你专业的会计眼光
to just go through these records.
帮我看一下这些记录
Here's everything I've got on Zambrano.
这是我能找到的桑布拉诺的所有资料
We're looking for anywhere Zambrano might've--
我们在找桑布拉诺可能藏
I think maybe we should just leave that
我觉得我们应该把这些事情
for the proper authorities.
交给有关部门处理
I put getting the scoop before getting the truth.
我把独家新闻看得重于事实真♥相♥
And my arrogance cost a good man his life.
我的自负害死了一个好人
Now I can't--I can't do anything to fix that.
现在我 我做什么都无法弥补了
But I sure as hell can catch the bastard behind all of this.
但我一定会抓住那个幕后的王八蛋
Thanks for the beer.
谢谢你的啤酒
Maxine. Maxine!
玛克辛 玛克辛
I know how it feels to do things you can never take back.
我了解那种无法挽回的感受
I can't stop you from hurting or wanting to fix this.
我无法平复你的伤痛 阻止你去弥补
But I just don't want you to think you're alone.
但我不想让你以为自己是一个人
Get down!
趴下
Finch, I think the boss got Maxine's message.
芬奇 我想那老大收到玛克辛的信息了
Give me your keys.
钥匙给我
Finch, we're heading to my place.
芬奇 我们现在去我家
Oh, shoot! I've got your dog.
糟了 你的狗在我这里
Bear's even cuter than his picture.
小熊比照片上还可爱
He really likes that closet, huh?
他很喜欢那个柜子嘛
His, uh, treats are in there.
他的 宝贝在里面
So...that was interesting.
刚才真是精彩
Maybe we should call the cops.
也许我们应该报♥警♥
Which ones?
报哪个警
If HR's boss is still out there,
HR的老大还逍遥在外
I don't know who to trust.
我不知道能相信谁
Any idea who was shooting at us?
你知道是谁向我们开枪吗
No, but if they're trying to kill me,
不知道 但既然他们想杀我
I must be doing something right.
我肯定是做对了什么事
Guess your boring job pays all right.
看来你的无聊工作收入不菲啊
I'm calling in sick tomorrow.
我明天请病假
I won't leave your side until this is over.
这件事结束前我不会把你丢下的
You're a good man, John Anderson.
你是好男人 约翰·安德森
I'll sleep on the couch.
我今晚睡沙发
Like I said, a good man.
如我所言 好男人啊
And if I wanna take my contacts out?
我想摘一下隐形眼镜
That way.
那边
When were you ever going to need all those?
你几时会需要那么些东西
You shouldn't have brought her back here, Mr. Reese.
你不该把她带到这里来 里瑟先生
Even the best cover just goes so deep.
再好的伪装也禁不起推敲
The longer she stays, the more questions she'll have.
她待得越久 疑问就会越多
Imagine how many questions she'll have
想想她走出来看到你
if she comes out and sees you here.
会产生多少疑问吧
Did you get a good look at the men that were shooting at you?
你看清开枪打你们的人的模样了吗
I tried, but they were shooting at me.
我尽力了 但他们在开枪打我呀
I'll get into the pub's security system
我会黑进酒吧的监控录像
and see what I can find.
看看能查到什么
I've got a lead, Mr. Reese.
我找到一条线索 里瑟先生
I got images of the shooters from the pub's security.
我从酒吧的监控录像里找到了枪手的照片
Then I found a photo sharing site
然后找到了一个照片共享网站
that had a facial recognition app
里边有面部识别软件
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表