剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
What's stopping me from going to the cops...
干嘛我现在不向警方
about you two right now?
告发你们俩呢
It's a lovely home.
你家挺温馨的
Next time we take something with a heartbeat.
下次要拿的 会是跳动中的心脏
What are you doing?
你干什么
They threatened his family.
他们威胁他的家人
I'm taking 'em down.
我去把他们拿下
Can you take it easy instead?
别这么冲动行吗
It's broad daylight, John.
现在是光天化日 约翰
We're two blocks away from my precinct.
距离我的辖区就两条街
These guys need to go away for a long time, Carter.
这些家伙必须永远消失 卡特
Then catch them in the act.
那就把他们抓获现行
Right now, all we've got
现在他们只不过
is conspiracy to commit a robbery.
是在策划抢劫
And that's from an illegal wiretap.
这还属于非法监听
It won't be enough to keep them from Wyler or his family.
不足以让这些家伙远离惠勒及其家人
Then I'll make them understand
那我就让他们明白
they can never go near his family again.
他们绝不能靠近他家人
Okay.
好吧
So are you gonna watch this family forever
难道你打算一辈子盯着他的家人
to make sure they listen?
以确保他们乖乖听话吗
Tomorrow, 10:00 PM.
明天 晚上十点
We'll pick you up at that intersection.
我们在十字路口接你
Be there, Lloyd.
记得来 劳埃德
I slipped a burner phone on their truck.
我塞了个一次性手♥机♥在他们卡车上
We can track them with it.
这样就能追踪他们了
If they make the wrong move,
一旦他们开始行动
we'll grab them.
我们就一网打尽
What about Wyler?
惠勒怎么办
He's got a decision to make.
他得自己做出决定
Wyler's due to meet Vaughn in an hour, Finch.
惠勒再过一小时就该跟沃恩会合了 芬奇
What are we gonna do if he goes through with the job?
如果他入伙了我们怎么办
What do you suggest?
你有什么建议
We take him out of the equation.
把他的底儿漏出去
He still has open warrants in Philly.
他在费城还被通缉着
With Wyler serving jail time,
惠勒入狱后
there's not much Vaughn could do.
沃恩也无计可施
We'd risk breaking up his family.
这会毁了他的家庭
They might never forgive him.
他们可能永远不会原谅他
I know the prospect of a normal life
我知道正常人的生活
seems remote to people like us, Mr. Reese.
对我们来说遥不可及 里瑟先生
But Wyler still has a chance to preserve his.
可惠勒还有机会保住他的生活
Graham? Are you in here?
格雷汉姆 你在吗
Graham?
格雷汉姆
Check the cameras, Finch.
检查监控 芬奇
Make sure he hasn't already left.
确认他是否离开了
Mr. Reese, I'm afraid Wyler's made our decision for us.
里瑟先生 恐怕惠勒已经替我们做了决定
He left 15 minutes ago.
他十五分钟前离开了
Avoided his own camera.
避开了家里的摄像头
He's meeting Vaughn for the heist.
他要参与沃恩的抢劫
His number's up, Finch.
他命不长了 芬奇
When he's done cracking that safe,
一旦他打开了保险箱
Vaughn's got no reason to keep him alive.
沃恩没理由饶他性命
Finch, I need to know where Wyler is.
芬奇 我要惠勒的位置
What's the GPS location on Burnside's pickup?
伯恩赛德的卡车GPS定位在哪里
Somewhere in hell's kitchen.
曼哈顿西部某处
Hang on.
稍等
It's an impound lot.
在拖吊场
They're pulling up stakes,
他们在收拾离开
ditching all traces.
抹去所有痕迹
What about tracking the safe?
保险箱有线索吗
Everhold may make a quality safe,
Everhold虽然保险箱造得好
but their firewall leaves something to be desired.
但防火墙实在有待提高
I'm looking at their client list.
我在看他们的客户名单
There are more than 50 of them in Manhattan.
曼哈顿有五十多个客户
Roll back the GPS history on the pickup.
看一下那辆卡车的GPS记录
Vaughn might have done a drive-by
沃恩有可能在动手前
for final preparations on the job.
去目标地点最后踩下点
They parked for four hours outside a midtown bistro.
他们在中城区一家小酒馆前停了四个钟头
What's across the street?
街对面是什么
Residential high-rise.
高层住♥宅♥
An Everhold safe was installed on the 42nd floor last year.
去年42层装了Everhold牌保险箱
Client's name is... Enver Clerik.
客户名叫 安弗·克莱里克
I'm sending you the address.
我把地址发给你
I know that building.
我知道那栋楼
Front security desk is not gonna let you just walk in.
前台保安可不会让你随便进去
But I can get you upstairs.
不过我能带你上楼
I know a guy who lives in the building.
我认识一个住在楼里的人
Lawyer I untangled from a malpractice thing.
一名律师 我帮他解决过行为失职的问题
He's kind of sweet on me.
他对我有点意思
Finch, any way to see into that room before I go in?
芬奇 我进去之前你能看到那个房♥间吗
Building's website boasts
大楼网站上显示
that all units are equipped with smarthome technology.
所有房♥间都配有智能家居技术
So, yes, I'm sure there's something we can exploit.
所以是的 我们肯定可以利用
Good. Call Carter, have her meet us there.
好 给卡特电♥话♥ 让她过去找我们
Real nice of your old lady to let you come out and play.
真好 你家黄脸婆还能放你出来耍耍
What do we need guns for?
拿枪干嘛
Oh, didn't I tell you?
我没告诉过你吗
We're walking into a hot one.
我们要进个热闹场子
Guy who lives here is a gem dealer.
住这儿的人是个宝石商
When he's not in town,
他不在城里时
his nephew likes to have people over,
他侄子喜欢邀人聚会
show off the view of the place.
炫耀这里的景致
These are for what's called "Crowd Control".
这个可以进行"骚乱人群控制"
I guess you forgot a mask for me.
看来你忘记给我准备面罩了
I must have miscounted.
我一定是数错了
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉了 兄弟
Honest mistake, I'm sure. Let's go, boys.
我相信你不是故意的 走吧 伙计们
Everyone in the corner! Now! Let's go!
所有人都到墙角去 马上 快
Cell phones, jewelry, wallets in the bag now! Come on!
手♥机♥ 珠宝 钱包都放进去 快
You expecting anyone else to show up tonight?
指望着别的人今晚出现吗
No.
没有
Listen, I know what you want.
我知道你们想要什么
I don't know the combination.
我不知道密♥码♥
Nobody asked you!
没人问你
Bet you never thought you'd be trying
你肯定没想到自己
to get on the other side of one of these again.
会再战江湖吧
If I'm gonna do this,
要我做这个
it needs to be quiet.
得保持安静
Shut up or get shot!
闭嘴 否则我就开枪了
It's all yours, Maestro.
看你的了 大♥师♥
Where are you, Finch?
你在哪儿 芬奇
Already inside, Mr. Reese.
已经进来了 里瑟先生
I need to see just how encrypted their system is,
我得看看他们的系统是如何加密的
so give me a moment.
所以还需要点时间
This is one way of catching them in the act.
这也是抓获现形的法子
Everyone's up on the 42nd floor.
所有人都在42楼
Soon as I pull Wyler out of there,
我一把惠勒救出来
be ready to round up the crew.
你就安排围捕那伙人
You really think it's gonna be that simple?
你真当这易如反常吗
Have a little faith.
有点信心嘛
We haven't had the pleasure of meeting.
我们之前无缘认识
I'm Detective Carter. Zoe.
我是卡特警探 我是佐伊
John's wife.
约翰的妻子
Long story.
说来话长
Rupert. Good evening, Miss Morgan.
鲁珀特 晚上好 摩根小姐
He's expecting you and your friend.
他正在等您和您的朋友
I know. You missed me.
我知道 你想念我
My friend and I are on our way up.
我和我的朋友现在上去
Who did you say I was?
你跟他说我是谁
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表