剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Ryan was horsing around, drinking a little bit.
瑞安有点哄闹 喝了点酒
Slipped on the tracks and got clipped.
滑下轨道 被撞了
Yeah, yeah, I remember.
是是 我记得
It was a rough one.
那案子令人痛苦
Because it was a kid?
因为死者是孩子
Or because you didn't report the whole story?
还是因为你没有完整上报
I know about the kids who pushed Ryan on the tracks.
我知道有孩子把瑞安推下轨道
I'm no detective, Detective.
我不是警探 警探
I'm just a lowly transit cop.
我只是个小站警
I seen a lot of things in my time.
我这辈子见识的也不少了
And I made a lot of decisions I regret.
我做过很多让我后悔的决定
This is not one of those times.
但这个我永不后悔
You may regret it when Caleb becomes a killer.
要是迦勒变成杀人凶手你也许就要后悔了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You think revenge is gonna make Caleb feel better
你认为复仇就能帮迦勒缓解
about seeing his brother die?
亲眼见到哥哥惨死之痛吗
You're a long ways off, Detective.
完全不靠谱 警探
Then give me some directions.
那就告诉我点靠谱的
You know, I did to the kid
我之前对那孩子施压
what you're doing to me right now.
就像你现在对我
When I asked him for descriptions of the other kids...
当我让他描述另外几名孩子的情况时
kept changing it up.
说法变来变去
There were no other kids.
根本没有另外的孩子
No.
没有
Just two brothers drinking.
只是俩兄弟喝醉了
Bored.
无聊了
Waiting for a train to go home.
等着坐车回家
So they dare each other to, uh...cross the tracks.
所以就赌彼此 敢不敢穿轨道
You know, how many times you can cross back and forth
就是看火车来之前你能来回
before a train comes?
穿几次轨道
Well, Ryan doesn't want to lose to his little brother.
瑞安不想输给自己的弟弟
One kid makes it, the other kid doesn't.
一个孩子穿过了 另一个没穿过
I don't know who got the better deal.
我不知道算谁赢了
So I told him I'd leave all that out of the report,
所以我告诉他我在报告里会略去不写
write it up as an accident,
只写是意外事故
and for him to keep it to himself.
让他为自己保密
So no matter what he had to tell his mom...
无论他怎么告诉他的妈妈
or the cops, or God himself...
或者警♥察♥ 或者上帝
nothing was gonna bring his brother back.
他哥哥也不会复生了
What can I tell you?
要怎么说呢
Some things you can't fix.
有些事就是无法挽回
I just talked to Murphy.
我刚和墨菲谈过了
The brother's death was an accident,
他哥哥的死是场意外事故
but it sounds like Caleb blames himself for it.
但听起来迦勒为此自责
Well, that's a problem, Detective,
这可有问题了 警探
Because I lost Caleb.
因为我跟丢迦勒了
He got on a city bus, and it left before I could catch up.
他上了一辆公车 我还没上去车就开走了
You're kidding me.
你开玩笑呢
May I remind you that of the many things I'm equipped to do,
也许我需要得提醒你一下鄙人所能颇多
pursuit would not be chief among them.
但追踪绝非其中之一
Our only option now is to wait for Caleb
我们现在唯一的选择就是等在迦勒
at the two places he's likeliest to turn up.
可能出现的两个地方
I'll stake out Beckner at the high school.
我去学校监视贝克纳
You keep an eye out for our aggrieved drug dealer.
你盯那位被侵权的毒犯
Get everyone, and hunt that kid down!
叫上所有人 砍死那小子
Our boy is a no-show, and Lorenzo wants his head.
那孩子没出现 洛伦佐想要他命了
You worry about the kid.
你去找那孩子
I'll take care of Lorenzo.
我来搞定洛伦佐
He's not here either, Detective.
他也没在这里 警探
I may be too late.
我可能来晚了
Swift, what are you doing here?
斯威夫特 你在这儿干嘛
I was gonna ask you the same.
我也想问你同样的问题
II left some papers on Stop it!
我把论文丢在了 住口吧
I saw you break into Caleb's account
我看到你侵入了迦勒的账号♥
and copy his files.
拷了他的文件
Is that what you're willing to stoop to?
你就如此自甘堕落吗
Stealing the work of a student and passing it off as your own?
偷学生的作品冒充自己的成果
I am not gonna stand here
我犯不着在这里
and be accused of plagiarism by some substitute teacher.
听任代课老师指责我剽窃
Besides, why would I copy work off of a "C"-grade student?
再说 我♥干♥嘛要拷C分学生的作品
Because Caleb is anything but average.
因为迦勒绝非平庸之辈
And you know it.
你心里清楚
That's why you took his work to your friend.
所以你才把他的作品给你朋友看
Caleb...
迦勒
approached me a few months ago
几个月前让我
about this project he was working on.
看他正在做的这个项目
I was skeptical, but when I...saw his code
我本来很怀疑 但当我看到编码后
I couldn't believe my eyes, so I decided to help him.
简直不敢相信自己的眼睛 所以我决定帮他
By cutting him out of it. No.
用自己独揽来帮他 不
All he wanted was some money up front
他只想要钱
for this trip that he wants to take.
准备出远门
Said he didn't even want any credit.
说他不想要任何荣誉
Why on earth would you agree to that?
你怎么能同意呢
I didn't.
我没有
Read it for yourself.
自己看
Caleb gets all the credit.
迦勒会得到所有的荣誉
It was just easier for me to...
我是为了要省事点
pitch the idea with him myself...
才由我出面给他看
get some capital...
好拿到启动资金
and then reveal the true brain behind it.
然后真正的幕后高手会现身
He offered me half if I put the other half
他分给我一半 另一半要我
in a trust that he set up for his mom.
存入他为他妈妈开设的信托基金
But I'm giving him the whole thing.
但我会都给他
All the money from 17-6-21.
这是所有17-6-21的钱
17-6-21?
17-6-21
It's the name he gave the program.
这是他给程序的命名
He said it was some kind of dedication.
他说这是什么纪念
Look, I am telling you, six months from now,
我告诉你 六个月后
Caleb is going to be the richest 18-year-old in the country.
迦勒会成为全国最有钱的十八岁少年
No.
不
No, he won't.
不 他不会
Dispatch? Officer Murphy,
调度 我是墨菲警官
regarding the subway fatality.
地铁死亡案
10-80 on the backup request.
取消支援请求
10-5, officer. Cancel backup request?
警官 取消支援请求吗
Affirmative.
确定
This seat taken?
这里有人坐吗
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
You're so smart, Caleb.
你很聪明 迦勒
Ask me something you don't know.
问点你不知道答案的问题吧
The thing about being reckless...
行为鲁莽
taking chances...
甘愿冒险
is that you make a lot of mistakes,
犯下了很多错误
cause a lot of grief.
造成了很多不幸
Gonna start lecturing me on mistakes?
准备向我宣讲所谓错误
How I need to live and learn?
要我吸取教训
Move on?
继续前行
That's really inspiring, Mr. Swift.
真鼓舞人心 斯威夫特先生
I'd stand up on my desk and clap for you.
我要站到桌子上为你鼓掌
But...
不过
No.
不
Your mistakes, like mine,
你的错误 和我一样
are part of who you are now.
成就了今天的你
You can't move on from that.
你无法弃之前行
Believe me.
相信我
I've made a sizable number.
我犯过很多错
But...
但是
sometimes your mistakes can surprise you.
有时错误也会给你惊喜
My biggest mistake, for instance...
譬如说 我最大的错误
brought me here.
把我带到了这里
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表