剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, gosh, I'm gonna go get something.
天啊 我得拿点东西
Thank you.
谢谢
Here you are. Thank you.
给 谢谢
Nelson has a daughter here, Finch.
尼尔森有个女儿 芬奇
Molly Nelson, registered as a junior
莫莉·尼尔森 大三学生
but suspended for a semester
但被留校察看一学期
after assaulting a police officer during a campus demonstration.
因其在一次校园游♥行♥中袭击了一名警♥察♥
You need some help, Sir? I feel a little lightheaded.
需要帮助吗 先生 我有点头晕
I just need to sit down. Sure.
坐一会儿就行 好
I'll get you some water.
我给您拿杯水
Thanks again.
再次感谢
Our doctor doesn't look well, Finch.
医生看上去不太好 芬奇
Clammy hands, nosebleeds. Just hope we're not too late.
手心出汗 流鼻血 希望我们没来迟
Excuse me, Detective Fusco?
打扰一下 弗斯科警探吗
Detective Soriano from Internal Affairs.
我是内务部的索里亚诺警探
We need to talk.
我们得聊聊
No, we don't. I'm afraid we do.
没什么聊的 恐怕有的
It's regarding the disappearance of Detective Stills.
事关斯蒂尔斯警探的失踪
And we're gonna have to ask
我们得没收
for your badge and your service weapon.
你的警徽和配枪
What's this about, Fusco?
这是怎么回事 弗斯科
This don't concern you, Carter.
和你没关系 卡特
No?
没关系
I'm your partner. I think it does.
我是你的搭档 我认为有关系
This got something to do with Cal's murder?
和卡尔被杀案有关吗
No.
没有
Talk to me, Lionel.
告诉我 莱奈尔
Why is IAB all of a sudden putting the screws to you?
为什么内务部突然盯上你了
You know, I tried to come to you.
我曾经想告诉你
In this very room.
就在这间屋子里
To tell you about past mistakes I've made.
告诉你我过去犯下的错误
But you didn't want to hear it.
但你不想听
I'm listening now.
现在我在听
Just chickens coming home to roost.
自食恶果罢了
Bad things happen to people around me, Carter,
我身边的人都会倒霉 卡特
so you should get out of here.
你还是离开吧
We're not done here.
这事儿没完
Finch, what do you need?
芬奇 需要什么
I'm sorry for your loss, Detective.
节哀顺便 警探
Yeah. Thanks.
谢谢
Just don't understand,
只是不明白
with all the information you get,
你掌握那么多资讯
how we couldn't stop this in time.
这次我们为什么无法及时阻止
It's a question that troubles me as well.
这个问题也令我深受困扰
I only wish I had an adequate answer.
我也希望能找到答案
And I know this is not the best time, but--
我知道现在不是时候 不过
You and John need some help.
你和约翰需要帮助
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Cal is dead, and Fusco's being investigated by IAB.
卡尔死了 弗斯科在被内务部调查
I understand that you're upset,
我知道你很难受
but we have a doctor in peril.
但有名医生危在旦夕
I just need you to check on a few names.
我只需要你查几个名字
No. No.
不行 不行
This time, you're gonna do something for me.
这次 你得给我办点事了
Okay, Detective, what can I do for you?
好吧 警探 需要我做什么
You know that phone cloning thing you do?
你那克隆手♥机♥的手段
My turn.
轮到我了
Hello?
喂
Thanks for showing up.
感谢你的出席
I guess it was better than that stunt you pulled last week,
我想这总好过你上周的那招
throwing the red paint.
泼红漆
Sorry, dad, but people have the right to know
抱歉 爸爸 但民众有权利知道
the medical school uses animals for research.
医学院用动物来进行研究
Sounds like Nelson has some issues with his daughter.
听起来尼尔森和女儿之间有些问题
And you have the right to know that this university
你也有权利知道 这所大学
paid for your food, clothing, and the roof over your head
提供的薪水供了你的衣食住行
for the past 22 years, not to mention your tuition.
整整二十二年 更别提还供了你的学费
Sorry if I disappointed you, dad.
抱歉让你失望了 爸爸
Damn it, Molly, that's not the point.
该死 莫莉 这不是重点
I have to go.
我得挂电♥话♥了
We'll talk about this later.
我们以后再聊
The doctor just vomited blood.
医生刚刚吐♥血♥了
Nelson's in serious trouble. I'm going in.
尼尔森有大♥麻♥烦了 我进去了
911, what is your emergency?
911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 有什么情况
Hi, this is Dr. Richard Nelson.
我是理查德·尼尔森医生
I think I may have ingested something toxic.
我想我可能是服入了有毒物质
Sir, you're a doctor? Yes.
先生 您是医生吗 是
I think someone may have tried to kill me.
我想可能是有人想杀我
You look like you need some help.
你看上去需要帮助
You!
你
I know you from the reception.
我见过你 在接待会上
Get away from me! Wait, Doc
离我远点 等等 医生
Who are you? No
你是谁 别
NYPD! Who called 911? Me.
纽约警♥察♥ 谁打911报♥警♥ 我
I called it in. I want to report a murder.
我报的 我要报告一起谋杀
Murder? What are you talking about, buddy?
谋杀 说什么呢 兄弟
Who was murdered? Me!
谁被谋杀了 我
Someone poisoned me!
有人给我下了毒
Finch, things just went completely sideways.
芬奇 情况急转直下
And judging by his symptoms, we're already too late.
从他的症状看来 我们已经来迟了
We've received some new information on an old case.
我们收到了一起旧案的新线索
You and Jimmy stills worked together in the 51st?
你和吉米·斯蒂尔斯曾在51局共事吗
Yeah. So did a lot of other cops.
是啊 还有很多别的警♥察♥
But you two were close?
但你俩走的很近吧
I don't know if I'd put it that way.
我是不会这么说的
And how would you put it?
那你怎么说
We walked a beat together coming up.
我们开始一起巡逻出警
He went to Narcotics. I went to Homicide.
后来他去了缉毒组 我去了凶案组
That's the long and short of it.
就这样
Last call!
要打烊了
Hey, O'Neill-- O'reilly, O'whatever the hell your name is,
奥尼尔 奥莱利 奥啥玩意儿
give us a drink.
来杯酒
No. You're done.
不行 别喝了
Come on, it's time to hit the bricks, buddy.
走吧 该回家了 哥们
What are you talking about? We still got five minutes left.
说什么呢 还有5分钟呢
Easy there, big dog.
放松 哥们
That's enough for one night.
今晚喝得够多了
Let's get you home.
回家吧
I can't go home.
回不去了
She threw me out.
她把我赶出来了
Comes with the job.
工作嘛
Cop's wife. She'll come around.
警♥察♥妻子嘛 她会回心转意的
Not this time.
这次不一样
She had a lawyer drop papers on me.
她找律师给我发函了
Serious?
真的吗
Sorry to hear about that.
很遗憾
Yeah, Jimmy, she--
吉米 她
she wants full custody of my son.
她要儿子的完全监护权
Come on, Lionel.
走吧 莱奈尔
You come home. You stay at my place tonight.
回家 今晚住我家
The kids will love waking up tomorrow morning,
孩子们肯定乐意明早一起床
jumping on your head.
直接扑倒你
I'll have Vera cook up some hotcakes,
我叫维拉做点薄煎饼
banana-chocolate chip.
香蕉巧克力的
Throw some aspirin in the batter.
加点阿司匹林
Okay, amigo?
行吧 兄弟
You sure it's okay?
这样好吗
What are friends for?
朋友嘛 对不对
Let's go.
走吧
I'm retracing the doctor's steps,
我在重走医生刚才的路
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表