剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Take the jackets, lose the phones.
穿好制♥服♥ 扔掉电♥话♥
We'll get him back, Bear.
我们会救回他 小熊
I promise.
我保证
Yes, Detective?
请讲 警探
So the hard drive Snow stole from Fujima
斯♥诺♥从藤真科技偷的硬盘
is from a small batch.
只有一小批货
Model number DH-950.
型号♥是DH950
It's NSA certified.
安♥全♥局♥授权的
This model is made exclusively
这个型号♥是专为
for government and military installations.
政♥府♥部门和军队生产的
What would Stanton want with it?
斯坦顿要它做什么
If I had to guess,
要我猜的话
it's to store something highly sensitive or dangerous.
肯定是为了存储一些极度敏感或危险的信息
Listen, I've just received a text from an unfamiliar number.
我刚接到了一条来自陌生号♥码的短♥信♥
It reads "UXO".
写了UXO
"UXO" is the military designation
UXO是军用代码
for unexploded ordinance.
指装有未爆品
Mr. Reese.
里瑟先生
He could be wearing a bomb vest.
他可能穿着炸♥弹♥背心
Sending you the number.
我把号♥码发给你
You need to track down the location
你追踪一下
it was sent from, Detective.
信息发送地点 警探
I'm on it.
这就去
Clear this area!
疏散这个区域
Lock down the street as soon as you can.
尽快封锁街道
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
Need everyone out of here right now!
所有人马上离开这里
I think I know what kind of situation we're responding to.
我知道咱们是来处理什么事了
Bomb threat.
炸♥弹♥威胁
Couldn't resist.
无法抗拒
Now use your cover to get inside the building.
靠你们的伪装进入大楼
Go to the elevators.
去乘电梯
Get in the right rear one.
右后方第一部电梯
Hold on, fellas.
等一下 伙计们
Bomb squad's running the show. They go--
防爆小组已经接管这里 他们
We don't answer to the bomb squad.
我们不用听防爆小组的
What can I tell you? It's SOP.
怎么说呢 这是标准流程
You know what just a half pound of semtex
你知道半斤塑性炸♥药♥
can do to a building like this or the people in it?
会对这栋楼和里面的人造成何等危害吗
No, but I got Well, I do.
不 但我接到 我知道
And the longer you delay us,
你耽误的时间越久
the more likely it is you're gonna find out.
就越有可能亲身体会到
Now get out of the way.
让开
Detective, did you find them?
警探 你找到他们了吗
No, but they were here.
没 不过他们来过
They followed two other men out.
他们跟着另外两个人出去了
It turns out the phone that sent the text
发短♥信♥的电♥话♥是
belongs to an ATF agent.
烟酒火器管理局探员的
He and his partner were just called
他和搭档刚被派去处理
to a bomb threat at 780 Mercer.
莫瑟尔街780号♥的炸♥弹♥威胁
A bomb threat?
炸♥弹♥威胁
It's an office building, Detective.
那是栋办公楼 警探
Mostly commercial and corporate tenants.
里面主要是商业和企业租户
No, this is interesting.
不 这个有意思
What is?
怎么
The building has 21 floors,
那栋楼有21层
but the directory only lists 20.
但楼层指南只有20层
21st floor is registered to a Stillwater Imports.
21层被静水进口公♥司♥租下了
Except Stillwater Imports doesn't appear to have
然而静水进口公♥司♥没有
any ongoing business activity.
进行任何商业活动
This is a shell corporation.
这是家空壳公♥司♥
I'll keep looking into it,
我会继续查
but whatever Stanton's after,
不管斯坦顿在找什么
I bet it's in there.
肯定在那里
You're going to the 21st floor.
你们要去21层
The elevator only goes to 20.
电梯只到20层
The access pad.
用输入面板
Enter this code: 051573.
输入密♥码♥051573
What's up there?
上面有什么
The 21st floor is a level 5 DOD facility.
21层是五级国防部设施
Unfortunately, the men guarding it
很遗憾 那里的守卫
won't leave it for something as routine as a bomb threat.
不会因炸♥弹♥威胁这种家常便饭而离开
And they're not gonna be very happy to see you boys.
他们看到你们肯定不会高兴的
Damn it, Kara.
该死 卡拉
Come on, John. Didn't you miss this?
算了吧 约翰 你就不怀念吗
The three of us working together?
咱们三人一起工作的时光
What are we looking at?
我们要对付的是什么人
If I had to guess,
要我猜的话
two delta force operators with M-4s
两个三角洲部队成员拿着M4步♥枪♥
trained to fire if those elevator doors open
只要电梯门未经授权打开就会
without authorization.
毫不犹豫地开火
Delta force for guards?
用三角洲部队做守卫
Where the hell are we?
我们这是在哪儿
Safe house for high-level defectors?
高级叛逃者的安全屋吗
Bioweapons lab maybe.
也许是生化武器实验室
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
What did I say?
我说什么来着
These guys get free, they're gonna kill us.
他们一旦脱身就会杀了我们
They're just doing their job and I don't know them.
他们只是履行职责 我不认识他们
The only person here I'm pretty sure deserves to die is you.
这里我唯一确定该死的人是你
I guess you have changed, John.
看来你确实变了 约翰
I hope your conscience doesn't get us killed.
希望你的道德感不会把我们害死
Enough.
够了
Time is a factor in this next stage, gentlemen.
下一步要抓紧时间了 先生们
And there may be some signal interference inside the facility,
这设施里可能会有些信♥号♥♥干扰
so we'll have to change your incentives a little bit.
因此我要稍微改变下你们的激励机制了
Good morning.
早上好
I was going to have them turn on the English captions,
我本打算打开英语字幕
but then I remembered you're fluent in Mandarin.
不过我想起来 你的普通话很好
Don't your bosses at the Ministry of State Security
你国♥家♥安♥全♥部的老板
have anything better for you to do?
就没有更好的事给你做了吗
My dear, if you think I work for the government,
亲爱的 你认为我为政♥府♥工作
I really must fire my tailor.
我真要炒了我的裁缝了
Then who do you work for?
那你是为谁工作
You read the classics at Annapolis, Kara.
你在美国海军学院读过经典著作 卡拉
Do you recall the Titans?
还记得[希腊神话]泰坦吗
The old gods?
旧神
They were so afraid of the new gods-- their own children--
他们惧怕新神 他们自己的孩子
that they ate them.
于是就吃掉他们
You work for the old gods, Kara.
你为旧神工作 卡拉
And they betrayed you.
他们背叛了你
They were willing to kill you...
他们想杀掉你
because they're afraid.
因为他们惧怕
They have an inkling of what happens next.
他们隐约知道要发生什么了
If you don't work for the MSS, then why are you here?
既然你不是为国安部工作 那你来这里干嘛
Because unlike the CIA,
因为和中情局不一样
my organization still thinks you could be very useful.
我的组织认为你非常有用
You think I'd work for you?
你觉得我会为你工作
If I break your neck, can I go back to watching TV?
扭断你脖子 我是不是就能继续看电视了
No, Kara.
不 卡拉
I know you wouldn't work for us.
我知道你不会为我们工作
Not for money.
不会为了钱
But as I said, money is not my business.
就像我说的 我玩的不是钱
I can offer you what your old employers couldn't
我能给你提供你的旧雇主无法给你
or wouldn't give you.
也不愿给你的东西
I can give you an answer.
我能给你答案
You merely have to tell me the question.
你只要提出那个问题就行了
Who?
谁
Who did this to me?
是谁害的我
Precisely,
严格说来
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表