剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
Simple economics. When the dot-com bust hit,
经济原因 网络泡沫破碎时
we were bankrupt.
我们破产了
A prime takeover target.
是热门收♥购♥对象
And then an opportunity presented itself.
而后机会出现了
To save your company by selling out your country.
通过卖♥♥♥国♥来挽救你的公♥司♥
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
That doesn't matter. He's right.
这不重要 他说得对
He's a fool.
他是个白♥痴♥
The world has changed, Monica.
这世界变了 莫妮卡
There is no value placed
那些过时的
on outdated notions like patriotism anymore.
爱国主义已经分文不值了
And companies like ours,
像我们这种公♥司♥
we have to constantly look forward to the future
只有不断展望未来
so that we can prepare for what comes next.
才能应对未来
And what's that?
什么未来
Selling information instead of protecting it?
出♥卖♥♥♥信息而非捍卫信息吗
Controlling it.
控制信息
Because whoever controls information
因为控制信息的人
will control the future.
就能控制未来
And what about what this company supposedly stood for?
那这家公♥司♥所象征的呢
The great American success story.
伟大的美国成功故事
People love stories.
人们喜欢故事
I believed it.
我相信它
Of course.
当然
And that's why you were so good at your job
所以你工作非常出色
and why you could never be trusted with the truth.
所以你永远接受不了真♥相♥
Just like Ross,
就像罗斯
one of several victims of a disgraced former employee
死于名誉扫地的前雇员之手
who broke in, shot him,
她闯进来 射杀了他
and then turned the gun on herself.
然后举枪自尽
Mr. Reese, I've alerted the authorities,
里瑟先生 我已经通知了当局
and I've sent the evidence to the FBI.
并且把证据发给了联调局
Your plan won't work.
你的计划不会成功
The feds are on the way.
联调局已经在路上了
Yes? Mr. Baxter.
喂 巴克斯特先生
Do you recall our discussion
你还记得我们
the day we sealed our arrangement?
签署协议那天的谈话吗
Yes.
是的
The time has come.
时间到了
Your family will be provided for.
你的家人会被妥善安置
I understand.
我明白了
Mr. Reese? Mr. Reese?
里瑟先生 里瑟先生
We're okay, Finch.
我们没事 芬奇
They're all gone.
都不见了
We couldn't do whatever this is at our desks?
有话不能在办公桌谈吗
This? No.
这个 不能
Did you give money to Szymanski?
你给过舍曼斯基钱吗
Absolutely, and he threw it in our faces.
当然 他把钱摔回了我们脸上
He was clean, and you got played by HR.
他是清白的 你被HR耍了
Beecher was trying to find out who set up Szymanski.
比彻在调查是谁陷害了舍曼斯基
It means he wasn't in on it, Carter.
也就是说这跟他无关 卡特
And that someone in HR used him.
HR里的人利用了他
We need to get this to IAB so they can--
我们得把这个发给内务部
IAB?
内务部
Not like this was a court-approved wiretap.
这可不是法庭授权的窃听
You wanted to know about Beecher, now you know.
你想知道比彻的事 现在你知道了
I'd let it go. Let it go?
要我说就放手吧 放手
Fusco, do you know who gave Beecher that tip?
弗斯科 你知道是谁给比彻那条线报吗
You'd have to ask him.
这你要问他了
Carter, Beecher could be walking through a minefield.
卡特 比彻正在穿越雷区
I'd be careful before I go and follow him.
跟着他一定要小心
He's carrying,
他随身带着
but he won't talk to me unless he sees I'm fit to buy.
但不见兔子不撒鹰啊
All right, when the deal's done, I'll make the bust.
好的 交易结束时 我会进行突袭
If it goes right, you can keep half.
顺利的话 你拿一半
Beecher. Hey. You busy?
比彻 你在忙吗
On a job.
在工作
When you're done, buy you a drink?
工作结束后 请你喝一杯如何
We need to talk.
我们谈谈
Yeah, okay.
好的
I'm in Washington Heights
我现在在华盛顿高地
but could meet you back at the Eighth.
不过我可以去第八局见你
I'll wait for you.
我等你
Donnie, what are you doing?
唐尼 你在搞什么
Let me get clear. Clear of what?
我得摘干净 摘干净什么
10-13, shots fired! I repeat, shots fired!
警官遇袭 枪击 重复 枪击
Carter. Detective,
卡特 警探
it's urgent that we reach Detective Beecher.
紧急情况 我们要联♥系♥到比彻警探
Is he with you?
他和你在一起吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Did you hear? Officer in distress, Washington Heights.
听到了吗 警官遇难 华盛顿高地
Washington heights? Cal!
华盛顿高地 卡尔
Cal.
卡尔
Come on, Carter. Come on.
走吧 卡特 走吧
Shocking news out of Rylatech today.
雷拉科技今日爆♥炸♥性新闻
Police discovered the bodies of CEO Martin Baxter
警方发现了执行总裁马丁·巴克斯特以及
and VP Ross Haskell in an apparent murder-suicide when--
副总裁罗斯·哈斯凯尔的尸体 看来是谋杀后自杀
Rylatech stock
雷拉科技的股价
plunged amid rumors of spies within the company's ranks.
受公♥司♥内部间谍传闻而大跌
Federal investigators have shut down operations
联邦调查员已下令歇业
and ordered all Rylatech products
并要求立即撤换
at government sites be immediately replaced.
各政♥府♥机构的雷拉科技产品
Further inquiries are pending.
等候进一步调查
While we were off fighting international espionage,
我们忙着跟国际间谍对抗
things have gotten worse in our own backyard.
自家后院都起火了
Whatever game Elias is caught up in,
不管以利亚玩什么游戏
it grows more dangerous every day.
情况只会越来越危险
Ms. Jacobs, how are you doing?
雅各布斯女士 感觉如何
Not bad, considering
不算糟 毕竟
the company I devoted the last ten years of my life to
我过去十年效力的公♥司♥
is under federal investigation.
正在接受联邦调查
And, please, we breached firewalls together.
拜托 我们可是一起破解了防火墙
Call me Monica.
叫我莫妮卡好了
So where will you go from here?
你今后打算去哪里
Ah, I've had some offers come in.
有几家公♥司♥想要我
Though the one I'm most intrigued by
我最感兴趣的一个
is from a company called IFT.
是家叫做IFT的公♥司♥
I think I've heard of them.
我听过呢
They're doing some interesting things in CPU architecture.
它们正在研发挺有意思的中♥央♥处理器架构
Sounds like a good fit. I wish you the best of luck.
听起来是个好去处 祝你好运
Take care, Monica.
保重 莫妮卡
You too, Harold.
你也保重 哈罗德
You're gonna miss her, aren't you, Finch?
你会想她的 对吧 芬奇
I would if I had time.
有闲情雅致再说
As it is, there's a matter that we need to discuss.
再说 我们还有件事要谈谈
The night we broke into Rylatech,
我们闯入雷拉科技那晚
I recognized some of the encrypted code in the spy's network.
我认出了间谍网络中的一些加密代码
It had a signature
它的手法
similar to that virus that Stanton uploaded.
和斯坦顿上传的病毒很相似
I was able to crack the virus's code and learn two things.
我破解了病毒代码 发现了两件事
I'm all ears, Finch.
洗耳恭听 芬奇
First, only a fraction of the stolen data
第一 只有一小部分数据
made it to the Chinese government.
传到了中国政♥府♥那里
The rest went to another organization.
其余的被传送到另一个组织处
I believe they may have placed the final call to Baxter.
我想就是他们给巴克斯特打了最后那通电♥话♥
I dug further, but all I could come up with was a name--
我继续查了 但是只能挖出一个名字
Decima Technologies.
德西玛科技
And the second thing?
第二件事呢
Whoever Decima is, I believe they created the virus
不管德西玛是谁 我相信他们制♥造♥病毒
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表