剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥以为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
I found that address, Finch.
我到达地点了 芬奇
Who exactly am I looking for?
我到底要找谁啊
I don't know how to explain it.
我不知该如何解释
I double-checked, but it seems we have a repeat number.
我反复核实过了 确实有个号♥码再次出现了
A repeat?
再次
Well, who would be dumb enough
什么人会蠢到
to get in a life-threatening situation again?
让自己再次陷入生命危险之中
Hey, pal.
哥们儿
You won't believe this.
你肯定不会相信
Fellas.
各位
Whatever bodily harm you want to inflict on this guy,
不管你想让这家伙受何种皮肉之苦
I'm sure he earned it,
我相信他都罪有应得
and I have to ask you to let it slide.
不过就此算了吧
Jeez, Leon, what'd you do to piss these guys off?
天啊里昂 你是怎么惹着这些家伙了
You heard of Gold Farming?
你听说过打金吗
Selling multiplayer online game currency for real cash?
出♥售♥网上游戏币 换取真钱
It's all the rage.
风行一时
People make millions.
能赚大钱
They take the business really seriously,
有人对这生意非常看重
especially the Russian Mafia.
特别是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
Does it look like I play video games, Leon?
我像玩网游的人吗 里昂
I think I broke my arm.
我的手臂好像断了
So you brought him here?
你把他带到这儿来了
You said there was another number.
你说有另外一个号♥码
I didn't have time to do anything else with him.
我没时间处理他
Mr. Tao, we don't have much time.
陶先生 我们时间有限
What? Who are you?
什么 你是谁
The guy who helped me save your life tonight
今晚帮我救你小命的人
for the second time.
第二次了
You're the boss.
你是老大
Never did figure John here for upper management.
就知道约翰不是做高层管理的料
We have a problem, Leon.
现在有个问题 里昂
We have to go take care of another matter,
我们得去处理另一件事
and the Russians still want you dead.
而俄♥罗♥斯♥人想要你命
So despite my misgivings about your presence,
所以尽管让你留在此处我颇有顾虑
you have to stay here.
你还是必须留下
Where is here?
这是哪儿
Food, water.
食物 水
Latrine's down past the periodicals.
厕所在期刊架那边
Don't open any windows.
别开窗
And don't make any calls.
也不要打电♥话♥
You expect me to stay here, and eat hot pockets?
你们要我留在这里 吃微波食品
Only if you wanna live.
如果你想活命的话
Just don't feed any to Bear.
不许给小熊吃
He's on a special diet.
它在节食
That damn dog again.
又是这倒霉狗
You don't suppose any of my money came out of him?
不能指望他把我的钱拉出来吧
Oh, and please don't touch any of my computer equipment.
还有 请别碰我的任何电脑设备
If you do, the dog will kill you.
否则 那狗会咬死你
Great.
真棒
What am I supposed to do for entertainment?
那我怎么打发时间呢
It's a library, Mr. Tao.
这是图书馆 陶先生
Try reading a book.
读本书吧
Here's a start.
从这本开始
We'll be back soon, Leon.
我们很快回来 里昂
Tell me, Mr. Reese, how do you feel about hospitals?
告诉我 里瑟先生 你对医院有何感觉
They've never bothered me. I'm glad to hear it.
从没碍过我 很高兴听你这么说
They make me aggressively uneasy.
医院会刺♥激♥我的焦虑
After the renovations, you won't even recognize
翻新之后 您肯定就认不出
these old surgical suites anymore.
这些老旧的手术室了
Thanks to sizable contributions from donors such as yourself,
多亏了您这样出手慷慨的捐赠者
New York General will finally have a surgical unit
纽约综合医院终于能拥有
as good as the talented staff of doctors who utilize it.
与我们的一流医生相匹配的手术室了
Sizable contribution?
出手慷慨
I helped pay for a wing...
我出钱建了一栋楼
or two.
或者两栋
How else were we gonna get close to--
否则我们要如何接近
Dr. Enright. Perfect timing.
恩耐特医生 时间刚好
Gentlemen, this is Dr. Madeleine Enright,
先生们 这位是麦蒂琳·恩耐特医生
the top Cardiothoracic and Trauma Surgeon in the state.
本州顶尖的心胸和创伤外科医生
She'll be overseeing the development of the suites.
她会监督手术室的进度
Madeleine, this is Harold Crane,
麦蒂琳 这位是哈罗德·克灵
one of our platinum donors,
我们的白金捐助人
and his asset manager Mr. John Rooney.
这位是他的资产经理人 约翰·鲁尼先生
It's Maddy, please.
请叫我麦蒂
Maddy is the kind of doctor
麦蒂正是
that makes the staff here truly stand out.
本院医生的杰出代表
The kind of doctor who wouldn't find her glasses
那种不把眼镜缝到脸上
if they were surgically attached to her face.
就会找不到的医生
Would those be yours there?
那是你的么
Like I said.
我就说嘛
I'm sorry, I have a patient waiting.
抱歉 有病人在等
I must be going.
我得走了
Nicely done, Finch.
漂亮 芬奇
Her eyes, our ears.
佳人之眸 你我之耳
Gentlemen, unfortunately, we must be going as well.
先生们 很遗憾 我们也得离开了
We're closing off this section of the floor
我们得封闭整层
for a very sensitive surgery.
进行一场非常敏感的手术
Is that a normal precaution?
这是常规的预防措施吗
Let me just say it's strictly for the safety of the patient.
这么说吧 这完全是为病人的安全着想
This room is nearly identical to the OR
这个房♥间跟你要进行手术的房♥间
that your procedure will take place in.
几乎一模一样
It's a routine coronary bypass,
常规的非体外循环冠脉搭桥手术
off-pump, "beating heart" surgery.
即不停搏的冠脉搭桥术
It lasts four, five hours,
大约需要四五个小时
and you'll be in the room the whole time.
你全程都将待在这个房♥间
Now we don't have all the best toys yet,
我们虽然暂没有全套的最佳设备
but with our coronary catheterization process,
但我们的心导管检查
and our 3D angiography c-arm system--
和三维血管造影
It's fully endoscopic?
手术是完全依赖内镜吗
You've studied your procedures, Mister--
看来你研究过手术程序了 先生贵姓
Rains. Yes, I've studied.
莱恩斯 是 我研究过了
Can't be too safe,
小心驶得万年船
not when Mr. Veldt has an energy empire to run.
尤其是威尔德先生还掌管着一家能源帝国
Four to five hours?
四五个小时
You can't do better than that?
你们就这点本事了吗
Mr. Veldt, regardless of how big your company is,
威尔德先生 不管你公♥司♥有多大
this surgery is critical for you.
这场手术对你来说生死攸关
It takes time.
需要时间
As long as it remains private
只要对股东和公众
from shareholders and the public.
保密就行
Per the multiple nondisclosure agreements you've signed.
你签署的每一份保密协议中都有此要求
Yeah, and despite my objections,
是的 尽管我反对
your procedure has been listed as minor outpatient surgery.
但你的手术已经被列为门诊小手术
My team has been reduced to essential personnel,
我的团队也缩小到只剩必要人员
and the floor is being cleared now.
这层楼也正在进行清空
My team will make sure of that.
我的团队会复查确认的
Of course.
当然
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表