剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Look, you've been in jail for over a year.
你进监狱都一年多了
Why all of a sudden you talking to IAB about Fusco?
为什么突然跟内务部说起弗斯科的事
Maybe we got a code, Detective.
也许我们是有规则的 警探
Maybe Fusco violated it.
也许弗斯科违反了规则
Maybe the question should be why you're just now bringing up
也许问题是你为什么现在才问起
your partner's past?
你搭档的过去
It's pretty colorful.
那真是绚丽多彩
I thought Fusco had some dirty pictures of you or something.
我还以为弗斯科掌握了你的艳照啥的
Two dead cops. Two missing.
死了两名警♥察♥ 失踪了两名
Is this HR's idea of a comeback?
这是HR的回归之作吗
Secrets are hard to bury.
秘密很难埋藏
And sometimes...
有时
bodies have a way of showing up.
尸体总会露出来
Tell you what.
我告诉你
You help me out, I'll talk to the DA.
你帮我的忙 我会跟地检官谈谈
Maybe he shaves some time off for good behavior, huh?
也许可以帮你因行为良好减刑
You got a nice smile, you know that?
你笑起来很好看 知道吗
But you're a little late to the deal-making party, Detective.
但现在想交易已经迟了 警探
If you'll excuse me, I got a date with a sock.
失陪了 我和袜子有个约会
How did it go at Rikers, Detective?
里克岛监狱之行收获如何 警探
Not so good, but I did find something on one of your names.
不怎么样 不过你要查的人 我倒是有发现
The asset manager, Brandon Boyd.
那个资产经理 布兰登·博伊德
He's a trader at a hedge fund.
他是一家对冲基金的操盘手
VAC Capital, I'm aware.
VAC资本 我知道
Are you aware they're under SEC investigation?
你知道他们正在被证♥监♥会♥调查吗
Insider trading.
内♥幕♥交易
After they dumped some big pharmaceutical stock.
就在他们抛售了某家大型制药集团的股票之后
Let me guess. Philia Pharmaceuticals.
我猜猜 菲利亚制药
My contact at the SEC thinks
我在证♥监♥会♥的联♥系♥人认为
they got a tip on some drug trial.
他们得到了某个药物试验的消息
Does that help?
这个有用吗
Unfortunately, yes, it does.
不幸的是 有用
Ever heard of VAC Capital? Yeah, sure.
听说过VAC资本吗 当然
They manage my money.
他们管理我的资金
They under SEC investigation for insider trading.
他们正在被证♥监♥会♥调查内♥幕♥交易
Insider trading? On what?
内♥幕♥交易 关于什么
Did you tell Brandon Boyd that a drug trial was about to fail?
你告诉过布兰登·博伊德有项药物试验即将失败吗
What? I don't know. Maybe at the club.
什么 我不知道 可能在俱乐部提过
He turned around and used that information
他转头就利用这个消息
to bet against Philia stock,
做空菲利亚的股票
made $500 million.
赚了五亿
Son of a bitch. $1/2 billion dollars?
王八蛋 五个亿
Off your tip.
因为你的消息
You're the leak, Doc.
是你走漏的风声 医生
There's an investigation?
正在被调查吗
They don't know the insider yet.
他们还未找到内线
I'm guessing VAC Capital plans to keep it that way.
我猜VAC资本打算维持住这一点
Instead they killed me?
他们就想杀我
You're the liability. You had to go.
你是包袱 你必须死
I'm a doctor.
我是医生
People ask me things all the time, advice.
人们总是向我咨♥询♥ 问我建议
You know, that drug and this diet and--
那种药物啊 这种食谱啊
It's just an excuse.
这都是借口
What I did was wrong,
我做错了
and now I'm a dead man.
现在我要死了
All because I couldn't keep my mouth shut.
都是因为我大嘴巴
You made a mistake.
你是犯了错
That doesn't mean you deserve to die.
那不意味着你该死
You're right.
你说得对
I need to talk to Boyd.
我得找博伊德谈谈
Mr. Reese,
里瑟先生
I believe I've located the origin of the poisoning.
我想毒源已经找到了
It came from water placed on the podium at his ceremony.
典礼讲台上的水被下了毒
There were only two people on that service staff.
当时的服务员只有两人
Me and a waitress.
我和一位女服务员
And I think I know who hired her.
我想我知道她的雇主是谁
Time to go track down a trader.
该去找那名操盘手了
Ticket, Sir. Right away.
票 先生 马上
All right, so call me about the hold on those shares.
好 查出持股份额后给我打电♥话♥
And the number of that hot Brazilian model, huh?
还有那个巴西性感模特的电♥话♥号♥码
Later, boss.
回见 老板
Your car, Sir.
你的车 先生
You want a tip?
要小费[建议]吗
Never get hitched without a prenup.
没签婚前协议千万别结婚
Here's a better one.
有个更好的建议
Don't get in the car with strangers.
千万别上陌生人的车
Dr. Nelson. What's going on here?
尼尔森医生 这是怎么回事
I don't have a lot of time.
我的时间所剩无几了
And neither do you, if you answer me wrong.
如果你回答错误就会跟我一样
You met me at the club,
你在俱乐部认识我
you took me on as a client,
你拉我成了你的客户
and you pretended to be my friend.
你装作是我朋友
And I told you about a drug trial,
我告诉了你那个药物试验
and you turned around, and you burned me!
而你回过头来 捅了我一刀
Wait a sec. I am a trader.
等下 我是操盘手
That's all I do. I trade.
这是我的工作 操盘交易
Yeah, and you triggered an SEC investigation.
是的 你引发了证♥监♥会♥的调查
And before they found me, you poisoned me.
在他们找到我之前 你给我下了毒
What?
什么
Guys.
各位
I don't know anything about that.
我对此毫不知情
No, huh? Look, you should really just pull over now
不知情吗 你赶快停车
Hold on. You don't understand.
慢着 你不明白
The boss is on my ass, 24/7.
老板分分钟盯着我
Either you get black edge, or you're out.
你要么搞到"黑幕" 要么滚蛋
Black edge?
"黑幕"
Inside information that no one else has, that's beyond doubt.
就是内部消息 无人知晓的 确定无疑的
We were all-in on that drug,
我们的钱全押在那药上
but I needed to find someone on the trial.
我得找到与试验相关的人
Either you get that edge and turn big profits,
要么搞到"黑幕"赚到大钱
or Lord Vader cuts your balls off.
要么[星战角色]黑武士爆你蛋蛋
So that's why you recruited me?
你就是为此接近我的吗
I needed that advantage, and you wanted in to a big hedge fund.
我得占这便宜 而你想加入大型对冲基金
But I swear I had nothing to do with--
但我发誓这事跟我没关系
But you were at the ceremony today.
但你今天参加典礼了
Yeah, boss man said to go about my regular schedule.
对 我老板要求我定期去
By "boss man", you mean Vincent Cochran?
你老板是指文森特·科克伦吗
Look, I've said enough already.
我已经说得够多了
Yes! Vincent Cochran.
是的 文森特·科克伦
And you told him about me? I had to.
你跟他提过我 我不说不行
We got investigated. He asked if we'd been exposed.
我们被调查 他询问我们是否已暴露
Said he'd take care of it. Where's Cochran now?
他说他会处理的 科克伦现在在哪
You don't seem to understand.
你似乎没明白
This is not a man you want to cross.
你可不想惹上他
Have I told you that my eyesight is failing?
我告诉过你我视力下降得很厉害吗
Okay! The lodge!
好吧 度假屋
The Windcrest! Upstate!
温德克赖斯特 州北
I need to talk to Carter.
我得跟卡特说句话
I need to have my kid picked up for practice.
我的孩子在等人接去训练
As soon as you answer a few questions.
先回答几个问题再说
You know, Fusco, it wasn't long ago
知道吗 弗斯科 不久前
that I was a plain clothes detective.
我也是便衣警探
No kidding. No kidding.
真的吗 真的
But you know what the difference is between me and you?
但你知道你我之间的不同之处吗
What's that? I never murdered people.
什么 我没杀过人
See, I know you weren't just covering for those guys.
我知道你不止为那帮家伙掩护
You were one of them.
你就是其中之一
Once you get a taste of that, there's no looking back.
一旦进去 就别想回头
Fusco, get in here.
弗斯科 快进来
Oh, for crying out loud. Fusco, what's wrong?
搞什么名堂 弗斯科 怎么啦
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表