剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Where's Nestor Santiago?
内斯特·圣地亚哥在哪儿
Nestor?
内斯特
You hired Nestor to kill me? The drug-addicted lunatic?
你雇了内斯特来杀我 那个吸毒成性的疯子
You, on the other hand, went upscale, professional.
至于你 找了质高价优的专业人士
Do you have a contact number or an address?
你有联♥系♥电♥话♥或者地址吗
You are so selfish.
你太自私了
I'm the one who's selfish.
我自私
When's the last time you did anything for someone other than yourself?
那上一次你热心助人是几时来着
Oh, says the good Samaritan.
居然还有脸说这话
Do you know, when you're not in the office,
你知道吗 你不在办公室
all you talk about are backsplashes and color palettes?
就满嘴的厨房♥挡板啊 颜色调板啊
I ask your opinion because I want your opinion.
我问你的意见 是因为我想知道你的意见
You, on the other hand, ignore me.
至于你 却一直在无视我
I don't care!
我不在乎
How many times can a person redo their kitchen?
一个人能把厨房♥装♥修♥几次
I liked the one we had three kitchens ago.
我喜欢你折腾三遍之前的那个厨房♥
If you're okay with mediocrity.
那是你甘于平庸
What is this?
这是干嘛
Marriage counseling.
婚姻咨♥询♥
Why not just dangle them off the roof
为什么不直接把他们吊在天花板上
and force them to tell us how to find the hit men?
逼他们说出如何找到杀手
While John would probably enjoy that option,
约翰大概会喜欢这一选择
it would be a temporary solution.
那只能治标不治本
We need to make sure the Drakes
我们得确保德雷克夫妇
won't try to kill each other again.
不会再企图谋杀对方
Maybe it's time to try a different tack.
也该试试别的方法了
This is me.
我到了
That was fun, huh?
今天挺有趣的哈
My first stakeout.
我的第一次盯梢
Maybe next time I'll even see some action.
也许下次我还能看见行动呢
Next time?
下次
Okay.
好
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Please, we'd like to go home. What's going on?
求你了 我们想回家 怎么了
If you go home, Mr. Santiago will find you,
如果你回家 圣地亚哥先生就会找到你
and your hit man, Mrs. Drake,
而你雇的杀手 德雷克夫人
will likely have the same plan for finding your husband.
对你丈夫也做同样打算
Who are you, and why are you doing this?
你是谁 你为什么要这么做
We help people,
我们助人为乐
even when they don't necessarily deserve it.
即使他们不值得我们助
You must think we're monsters.
你一定觉得我们是恶棍
No. I have looked into the faces of real monsters, Mrs. Drake.
不 我曾看到过真正的恶棍 德雷克夫人
What I see here are two people
我现在看到的是两个人
who stopped talking to one another,
因为彼此不再交流
whose frustration turned to hatred.
相互怨恨 反♥目♥成仇
Although, unlike other couples,
然而 不像别的夫妻
you've opted for murder instead of divorce.
你们选择了谋杀对方 而不是离婚
I suppose I should commend you for being so goal-oriented.
我想我该赞赏你们如此目标明确
No, no, you don't look like monsters.
不不 你们看上去不像恶棍
In fact, you used to look like you were very much in love.
事实上 你们看上去曾非常相爱
Are you Grace? Excuse me?
您是格蕾斯吗 什么
Yes. Hi. Thank you.
我是 谢谢你
Chocolate-covered's my favorite.
巧克力酥皮是我的最爱
He left you something else.
他给你留了东西
Can you hold that? Thank you.
能帮我拿一下吗 谢谢
That's my uncle's beach house.
那是在我叔叔的海滨别♥墅♥
Yeah, and your aunt's awful vegan smoothies.
是啊 还有你婶婶恐怖的纯素沙拉
They tasted like rotten peanuts.
吃起来像发霉的花生
You were desperate to leave,
你拼命想离开
and said you wanted to go swimming.
说你要去游泳
It was our first day off in weeks.
那是我们几周来的第一天假
Right, but we forgot our bathing suits.
是的 但是我们忘带泳衣了
I wanted to go au naturale,
我想全♥裸♥释放
but you were worried about those kids.
但是你担心那些孩子
I didn't want you to be arrested for
我可不想你因为
running around bare-ass naked in front of a bunch of minors.
在海难的未成年人面前裸奔而被捕
You were still pregnant then.
你那时还怀着孕
I don't know much about the man I hired,
我不太了解我雇佣的人
but I'll tell you what I can.
但是我知道的全告诉你
I contacted somebody through a private security firm.
我通过一家私人保安公♥司♥联♥系♥了一个人
I wired half the money to a Swiss Bank account
我汇了一半的钱给了一个瑞士银行的账户
and got a phone number in return,
然后得到了一个电♥话♥号♥码
and the rest was due after.
剩下的钱完事后再付
I tried to call it off, but the number
我想过叫停 但是那个号♥码
stopped working after the book signing.
签售会以后就停用了
And Santiago?
那圣地亚哥呢
I tried to call him yesterday, tell him I changed my mind,
我昨天联♥系♥过他 告诉他我改主意了
but...
但是
he always hated you, honey.
他一直恨你 亲爱的
Yeah, he said I should consider it a favor.
他说就当是帮我忙了
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
You said you want to go home. That's where we're going.
你说你想回家 那就回吧
You--you said they'd be expecting us there.
你 你说过他们会在那儿等我们
If we can't call off the dogs, we'll bring them to us.
叫不回杀手 只好引杀手来找我们
Come on.
来吧
Hello.
你好
Hello back.
你也好
Thank you so much for the scavenger hunt.
谢谢你安排的寻宝
I loved it.
我太喜欢了
Come on up.
上来吧
How did you get us in here?
你怎么能安排这些
I work as a docent.
我是讲解员
It affords me a few perks now and then.
时不时能有点额外的好处
Thank you so much for today.
今天真谢谢你
It was... it was perfect.
真是 真是太完美了
It's not over yet.
还没结束呢
It arrived last week...
上周到的
from an anonymous donor.
一位匿名人士捐赠的
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Do you mind if we get the hell away from this window?
你介意我们离开这倒霉窗户吗
We're sitting ducks.
这是在等枪子儿
That's the point, Mr. Drake.
就是这个目的 德雷克先生
Those hit men of yours need to know someone's home.
得让你们的杀手知道你们在家
Kitchen is secure.
厨房♥很安全
You know, Lionel, next time you have a date,
莱奈尔 下次你约会的时候
don't be so melodramatic.
别这么神神秘秘的
I thought you might be up to something.
我还以为你在谋划什么
Yeah, it's called a personal life.
是啊 谋划个人私生活
After taking a bullet in the ass
屁♥股♥吃了一颗子弹
and saving yours more than once,
救了你也不止一次了
you think I've earned just a little privacy?
您认为我能有点隐私了吗
No.
不能
You're sure they're even gonna show up?
你确定他们会出现
You needed the job done by tomorrow, right?
这活儿得在明天之前搞定 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Before the board votes?
在董事会投票之前
Yeah.
是的
And neither of you paid the full amount?
你们俩都没有支付全额
No.
没有
Pretty sure.
很确定
Should we get guns too?
我们要不要也带上枪
I have a better idea.
我有更好的办法
Wait.
等等
Stay here. Where are you going?
待着 你要去哪儿
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
Come on!
拜托
Well, at least we won't get hungry.
至少我们不会挨饿
Hey, where's Wonder Boy?
神奇小子呢
He's securing the upper levels,
他在检查楼上
just in case Santiago brings company.
以防圣地亚哥带同伴来
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表