剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Can't stand the sight of a little blood?
一点血腥味都受不了吗
Hey, knock it off. He's good.
别闹了 他好着呢
Grab a bag. We got a big haul here.
你拿一袋 这里多得是
No, thanks. This is all you guys.
不了 谢了 都是你们的
I don't want any part of this.
我可不想参与
It's a little late for that, ain't it?
现在为时已晚了 不是吗
Look out!
小心
You see there? I knew you were solid.
看到没 就知道你靠得住
Welcome to the crew, Lionel.
欢迎加入 莱奈尔
All right, let's get out of here.
好了 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
快点 我们走
Azarello flipped on you.
阿扎雷洛供出你了
We thought Stills was halfway to Belize,
我们本以为斯蒂尔斯逃往了[南美]伯利兹
but now we know different.
现在我们知道了并非如此
You got rid of him because you had to.
你不得不除掉他
All you got is lies from a dirty cop.
你只凭一名黑警的谎言
It'll never hold up in court.
在法庭上站不住脚
Well, you know what will hold up in court?
你知道什么才能在法庭上站住脚吗
Evidence.
证据
You see, when dirty cops want
当黑警们想要
to eliminate DNA from a crime scene,
抹掉犯罪现场的DNA时
they use bleach.
他们会使用漂白水
But bleach stains things.
但漂白水会有残留
Like the carpet and the trunk of the vehicle
比如残留在车辆的地毯上 后备箱里
that you signed out on the day that Stills disappeared.
就是你在斯蒂尔斯失踪当天登记开出的车
No idea what you're talking about.
不知道你在说什么
Your cell phone records.
你的电♥话♥记录
You made a call from Oyster bay to your home
就在斯蒂尔斯失踪当晚
the very night that Stills went missing.
你从牡蛎湾打了一个电♥话♥回家
Any reason you were in Oyster bay at 2:00 am on a Thursday?
星期四半夜两点你为何会在牡蛎湾
Thinking about retiring out there.
考虑退休后去那里
Wanted to look at some land.
想去看看地
You take soil samples?
你还采集了土样
Domain awareness, my friend.
觉醒吧 朋友
Satellites, they're changing the world.
卫星 改变了这个世界
You pick a time and place,
你挑个时间地点
we send you a photo of the ass hairs on a frog,
我们能给你发张青蛙屁♥股♥毛的照片
or in this case, disturbed plots of earth in Oyster bay.
或者这个 牡蛎湾被翻过的地
Which of the four is it, Detective?
是这四个中的哪一块 警探
I got two dozen unis gathering shovels,
我有两打人员正在集结铲子
a backhoe, and cadaver dogs.
挖土机和寻尸犬
Come sunup, we're gonna go on a little treasure hunt.
天一亮 我们就要去寻宝了
Make it easy on yourself.
别难为自己了
Just tell me where you buried Stills.
直接说你把斯蒂尔斯埋在哪里了
I know you killed him,
我知道你杀死了他
just like those lowlifes.
就像杀死其他底层混混一样
You're a dirty cop, and come morning,
你是个黑警 明天一早
I'm gonna dig up your sins.
我就会挖出你的罪恶
You wanted to talk?
想谈谈吗
So...
那个
the questions you asked me earlier--
你之前问我的那些问题
the ones I didn't answer.
我没有回答的那些
I didn't kill Stills,
我没有杀斯蒂尔斯
but I'm gonna go down for it just the same.
但我还是会背上这罪名
But I deserve it because of--
但我活该 因为
Because?
因为
Because of the other bad things I did.
因为我做过别的坏事
You see, back at the 51st--
我在51局工作时
All right, wait, what do you mean, "the other bad things"?
得 等等 什么叫"别的坏事"
See, at-- at first, I...
最初 我
I thought I was helping to clean up the streets, you know?
我以为我算替天行道 知道吗
Who's gonna miss some drug money from a lowlife dealer?
谁会在乎一个底层毒贩子的毒品钱呢
Then it became who's gonna miss the dealer?
接着演变成谁会在乎一个毒贩子呢
Me and... me and Stills, we were friends.
我和 我和斯蒂尔斯 我们是朋友
He was there for me like a brother, you know?
他就像兄弟一样陪我 知道吗
He had my back.
支持我
And then...
后来
then you find yourself in a situation,
后来就发现自己陷入一种境地
a bad situation that you shouldn't be in.
一种不应该置身其中的不良境地
I killed people, Carter.
我杀过人 卡特
I was a dirty cop.
我曾是黑警
But, since I met you and our friends,
但 自从遇到你和我们的朋友
that's all changed.
一切都变了
I'm not that guy anymore.
我不再是过去的我了
You always told me that if--
你总跟我说 如果
that if my past came back around,
如果我的过去又阴魂不散
you wouldn't cover for me, and I'm not asking you to.
你不会替我掩护 我也不会要求你
I just need you to understand--
我只希望你理解
Stop.
停下
I can't.
我不能
I don't want to hear any more.
我不想再听下去了
I don't know who you are, Lionel.
我不认识你了 莱奈尔
Doc, stay with me.
医生 坚持住
Just wanted to look the bastard who killed me in the face.
就想当面见见杀我的那个混♥蛋♥
Don't give up yet. It's okay.
不要放弃 没事的
It's time to face the consequences.
这是报应
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
I--
我
Man, hey, did he just die?
天 他是死了吗
Oh, man, is he dead?
天 他死了吗
Shut up, or you're next.
闭嘴 否则下一个轮到你
Oh, my God, you're not gonna--
上帝啊 你不会是想
Come on. Come on. Come on.
拜托 拜托 拜托
You can't die yet.
你还不能死
We've got one more mission to finish.
我们还有个任务要完成
Come on.
来吧
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Hey, you can't just leave me standing out here.
你不能把我扔在这儿傻站着
You're right.
你说得对
You recognize me, Mr. Cochran?
认出我了吗 科克伦先生
Should I?
我该认出吗
I'm the man you murdered.
我是被你谋杀的人
What are you doing about Fusco?
弗斯科的事你打算怎么做
At the moment, nothing. I'm busy.
目前 不做 在忙
After all we've been through,
我们一起经历了这么多
I thought he was your friend.
我还以为他是你的朋友
I always thought he was your partner.
我一直以为他是你的搭档
Not after what he just told me.
他跟我说了那些事之后就不是了
Do you know what he's done?
你知道他做过什么吗
He deserves to be behind bars.
他应该被关进监狱
Listen, Carter, no one's ever looked at me as the moral benchmark.
卡特 可从来没人请我当道德指导
I guess you'll have to make that call yourself.
我看这决定你必须自己做
I'm a cop, okay? But it's Fusco.
我是警♥察♥ 好吗 但那是弗斯科
It's not as simple as that.
并没那么容易
I always thought it was in your book.
我一直以为对你来说很容易
Once a dirty cop, always a dirty cop, right?
一朝是黑警 永远是黑警 是吧
You'll have to excuse me.
失陪一下
I have to get back to work.
我得继续工作了
You know what polonium does to the human body,
你知道钋会对人体造成什么影响
Mr. Cochran?
科克伦先生
I have a feeling you're about to tell me.
我觉得你准备告诉我了
Once it enters the bloodstream,
钋一进入血液中
it immediately starts to break down the immune system.
就马上开始摧毁免疫系统
It seeps into the bone marrow,
渗入骨髓之中
so your body can no longer fend off its own bacteria,
使你的身体无法抵挡自身的细菌
which starts to eat you from the inside out.
细菌就开始从内部吞噬你
It attacks your DNA,
攻击你的DNA
shuts down your internal organs.
关闭你的内脏功能
It's fairly rapid, but I assure you,
很快 不过我敢保证
it's very painful.
异常痛苦
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表