剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
The man in the suit, you still want to catch him?
西装男 你还想抓到他吧
Yes. Of course.
当然啦
John?
约翰
I'm not gonna make it, Harold.
我出不去了 哈罗德
Sir, we have a problem.
长官 有点问题
Your man in the suit, we got four of them.
你要的西装男 我们抓到了四个
Cuff them all.
全拷上
We've got the DNA evidence from New Rochelle,
我们有新罗歇尔拿到的DNA证据
got the blood from the burned car,
有烧毁的车中拿到的血液
and, thanks to you, fingerprints.
多亏了你 还有指纹
He's ours.
他跑不掉了
I don't want you crossing some kind of line to do--
我不想要你越界去
This?
这个
Already deleted them from the network too.
网络数据也删除了
Now we have to deal with the DNA sample.
现在我们得处理DNA样本
What's going on?
怎么了
I thought the evidence cleared these guys.
我以为证据表明这些人是清白的
It's all too neat.
都太干净了
There's only one person that I know I can trust anymore.
现在我只有一个人能够相信
You.
你
I know you were a senior interrogator in Iraq.
我知道你在伊♥拉♥克♥时是高级审讯官
I want you to put those military skills to use.
我要你动用那些军事技能
Start with him.
从他开始
You're being held as an unlawful combatant,
你被判定为"非法武装人员" 依法扣押
under provisions of the AUMF,
依据法律为《授权使用武力法案》
the NDAA and the Patriot Act.
《国防授权法案》和《爱国者法案》
You will be detained indefinitely
你将会被无限期关押
and denied access to legal counsel
无权请律师
until your true identity is confirmed
直到证实你的身份
and it is determined that you are not a threat to national security.
确定你不会威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
So if you ever want to get out of here,
所以如果你还想出去
you need to start answering questions.
就得乖乖回答问题
Wonderboy, that you? Afraid not, Detective.
神奇小子 是你不 恐怕不是 警探
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事
Carter's supposed to be back from Rikers by now.
卡特这会儿应该从里克岛回来了
No one's returning my calls.
谁都不回我电♥话♥
Yes, we're all very busy at the moment.
是 我们这会儿都很忙
It's just me, Bear.
只有我 小熊
You're busy and I'm warming the bench.
你们忙 我却在坐冷板凳
I mean, come on, you gotta need something.
拜托 你肯定有需要我的地方
Are we gonna bust John out of there or what?
我们去把约翰抢出来如何
Oh, it sounds like such a bad idea when you say it.
怎么你一说出来 这计划就感觉挺烂呢
But right now I need your help in another matter.
现在有另一件事要你帮忙
I'm sending you the name and address of a young lady in Brooklyn.
我现在把布鲁克林一位姑娘的姓名地址发给你
She's about to be involved in a very bad situation.
她要牵连进某件糟糕的事情中了
Let me get this straight. John's ass is on the line
你这意思是 约翰在那儿焦头烂额
and I'm stuck dealing with some dumb--
我却要去处理个蠢
Yeah, I got this.
好 我去处理
My name is Devin Clark. I own a pest control company.
我叫德文·克拉克 开了一家防虫害公♥司♥
I just went in there to apply for a business loan.
我去那里是为了申请商业贷款
And then I hear this loud boom and what sounded like gunshots.
就听到巨大的声响 好像是枪声
So I thought the bank was being robbed.
我就以为银行遇到抢劫了
I ran for the exit and the next thing I know,
我往出口跑 然后就发现
I'm being arrested.
自己被捕了
That still doesn't explain why you were in that basement.
这无法解释你为什么会在地下室
I was down there inspecting the property.
我去做资产评估
I'm part of a venture capital group,
我是风投♥公♥♥司♥的合伙人
we're considering an investment in the building.
我们正考虑投资那栋大楼
Okay, Mister...
好吧 这位
what did you say your name was again?
你刚说你叫什么来着
Holt. Vincent holt. I'm an attorney.
霍尔特 文森特·霍尔特 我是律师
And regardless of any constitutional gymnastics you people think you can pull,
不管你们这些家伙如何逼供
when we're done here,
这事儿一完
my attorneys are gonna shove this whole thing right down your throat.
我的律师团会让你们自食其果
You're being watched, you know.
你被监视着 知道吧
the longer you wait to talk, the more guilty you look.
你沉默越久 越显得你有罪
So...
所以
let's start with your name.
先说说你的名字吧
John Warren. Just like it says on my license.
约翰·沃伦 我驾照上有
Okay, Mr. Warren.
好的 沃伦先生
Mind telling me what you were doing
你不妨告诉我
in the bank Monday morning?
周一早上你在那家银行做什么
I was meeting clients. I'm an investment banker.
我正在会见客户 我在投行工作
When I heard the explosion, I saw smoke coming from a stairwell.
我听到爆♥炸♥声 看到楼梯那里冒出浓烟
I used to be in the military, so I went down to see
我以前当过兵 所以就跑下去
if I could help.
看能否帮上忙
I could hear shots fired, then your SWAT team
我听到了枪声 然后你们特警队
knocked me to the ground,
把我按倒在地
cuffed me before I could even explain.
不容分说 直接把我拷上了
Basically from that moment on,
从那时开始
treated me like I'm some kind of terrorist.
就把我当成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样
Look, I don't know why I'm here, or who you think I am,
我不知道自己为什么被关 不知道你们以为我是谁
but I have a life I really need to get back to.
我只想回家过自己的日子
And if they won't let me see a lawyer,
他们不让我见律师
you're my only hope.
你是我唯一的希望了
Please. I just want to go home.
拜托 我只想回家
Where are we on the rogue operative you've been tracking?
追踪孤胆特工的事进展如何
In process.
处理中
There's another player at work here.
还有个玩家
I want them shut down.
我要他们出局
Find that operative and make him disappear.
找到那名特工 让他消失
I'm on it. He's a hard man to locate.
我在做 但很难找到他
Not according to the FBI.
联调局可不是这么说的
They think he's one of four suspects being held at Rikers.
他们认为他是里克岛被关的四名嫌犯之一
Then I'll remove all four.
那我就四个人都清理掉
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Drop the gun! Hands above your head!
把枪放下 举起手来
You said hours. It's been days.
你说要几个小时 现在都几天了
If you're gonna keep bending the rules, I can easily--
如果你还继续违反规定 我可以轻易
I'm not "bending" anything, warden, but in my time here
我没有违反什么 典狱长 但在此期间
I've noticed no less than 15 serious infractions
我发现了15起以上严重违反
of New York regulations governing the care and treatment of prisoners.
纽约市监管囚犯条例的行为
So perhaps you should tend to those before threatening me.
所以你不如先处理好了 再来威胁我
Look, I want to un-cuff these guys.
我想把手铐解开
Carter, one of these men
卡特 他们中有一人
is a highly trained covert assassin.
是位训练有素的秘密刺客
I need him to trust me.
我得让他信任我
So, we got 4 stories
我们听到了四个故事
and 4 IDs that pass background checks.
四个身份都通过了背景检查
So either someone's lying
要么有个人在撒谎
or we got the wrong four guys.
要么四个人都抓错了
If I'm right, the man we're looking for is backed
如果我没猜错 我们要找的那人
by a powerful private intelligence network
背后有强大的私人情报网支持着
with resources comparable to any government,
掌握的资源足以媲美政♥府♥机构
and they could certainly create an airtight cover
他们绝对能为自己的特工
for one of their operatives.
提供天衣无缝的掩护身份
I'm not gonna let the man in the suit slip away
我可不会让那西装男
just because his license checks out.
凭个驾照就过关
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表