剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Like that guy in San Jose. Aquino.
就像圣何塞的那个家伙 阿基诺
Two years ago.
两年前
He was... so confused.
他是那么的 困惑
You remember what he said? I do.
你还记得他怎么说吗 记得
Because...
因为
I'm the one that killed him
当时是我下手杀的他
while you just watched on your little camera.
而你只是通过摄像头看着
I also remember...
我还记得
that he was trying to sell designs
他试图把核离心机的设计
for a nuclear centrifuge to Hezbollah.
卖♥♥给黎巴嫩真♥主♥党
And you tracked the money trail.
你查到了资金
Research was right about Aquino.
探索者对阿基诺的看法是对的
Like they're always right.
他们永远都是对的
How can you be so sure that they are never wrong
你怎么敢肯定他们永远都是对的
if you have no idea who they even are...
你连他们是谁都不知道
or where they get these numbers?
也不知道他们从哪里得到的号♥码
I know exactly where they get those damn numbers from, Cole,
我很清楚他们从哪里得到这些号♥码 科尔
and so do you.
你也心知肚明
From a dark room somewhere where they hurt people badly.
从他们对人严刑施虐的小黑屋里
And the reason we don't ask where research gets its numbers from
我们从不问探索者的号♥码从何而来
is because research is never wrong.
是因为探索者从不出错
Well, they were this time.
这次就错了
You did something stupid, didn't you?
你干蠢事了 是吧
I called on one of my friends from the agency,
我给局里一个朋友打了电♥话♥
asked her to trace the money.
让她追踪资金
Those transfers didn't come from Hezbollah.
资金来源不是黎巴嫩真♥主♥党
They came from the US government.
是来自于美国政♥府♥
Aquino was doing something covert,
阿基诺是在做保密工作
but he was doing it for us.
但他是为了我们
I called Control, Wilson.
我打了电♥话♥给主控者 威尔森
I mean, I've requested an internal investigation.
我要求内部调查
I will keep you out of it, I promise.
我不会把你牵扯进来的 我保证
You talked to Wilson?
你对威尔森说了
Yeah.
是
Mercer's on the move.
梅瑟行动了
And we still have a job to do...
我们还有活儿要干
remember?
记得吗
All right. I'm in.
好了 我进去了
That was easy.
太简单了
Anything?
有发现吗
This is not right.
这不对劲
Mercer's got a bunch of emails from some contacts--
梅瑟跟一些联♥系♥人有邮件往来
ex-military.
都是退役军人
Do you have the name of the contacts?
有那些联♥系♥人的名字吗
Yeah.
有
They're us.
是我们
Our names are all over these files.
这些文件全是我们的名字
Shaw? Shaw!
肖 肖
We need to move. Now.
我们得离开 快
That's gonna be tough.
有点难了
All right, come on.
好了 来
I'm sorry. No, no, no, don't talk.
抱歉 不不不 别说话
All right.
好了
Look, I'm gonna call Control, and, uh...
我要打电♥话♥给主控者
we're gonna get you some help.
我们会救你
I was trying to get your back.
我是想保护你
Always trying to be the hero, huh?
你一直想当英雄啊
No.
不
Just yours.
只当你的
Second team, head in.
二队 进去
Shaw...
肖
Listen. My name is John.
听着 我叫约翰
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Team three, move into position.
三队 就位
This is team two. I think she may have backup.
这里是二队 她好像有支援
There's some other guy in he--
还有一个人
All teams, check in. Did you kill the woman or not?
所有小队报告 有没有杀掉那个女人
Wilson?
威尔森
Yes?
怎么样
We got a problem.
碰上点麻烦
I lost her.
她跑了
I would say that's a little more than a problem, Wilson.
我可不认为这只是点麻烦 威尔森
We took care of Cole.
我们搞定了科尔
Shaw managed to shoot her way out.
肖开枪逃跑了
I lost a full team. It's a bit of a mess.
我损失了一个小队 场面有点难看
That's...unfortunate.
那真是 不幸
Just a moment.
等一下
That's everything you need for your 10:00 AM with state.
这是您十点国务会议时要用的全部资料
Will you need anything else?
您还有别的需要吗
No, thank you, Miss May.
没了 谢谢你 梅女士
Have a nice evening.
祝你晚上愉快
You too, Sir.
您也是 先生
So you're telling me
那你的意思是
we've got a lethal operative off the leash
那位危险的特工已经逃脱
who's aware we terminated her partner
她知道是我们杀了她的搭档
and tried to do the same to her
还想杀她
and who may have information
她还掌握了一些情况
which endangers our entire project.
足以危害到我们整个项目
That seems to be the situation, Sir.
情况就是这样 先生
First, she'll be looking to regroup.
首先 她要找地方休整
Transportation, weapons, a place to hide.
交通工具 武器 藏匿地点
But we may have an edge.
但我们有一项优势
What's that?
什么优势
I'm pretty sure I clipped her.
我肯定射伤她了
What you need tonight, girl?
今晚想要什么 小妞
You know, I just need a little bit of daylight.
我只需要一点光明
Sunshine.
阳光[毒品俚语]
I got you.
明白
Hold on!
等等
Lewis?
路易斯
If your dumb ass is here,
你个傻冒跑这儿来
who the hell is out on the corner?
那谁站街角啊
You ever have a staring contest with a fish?
你跟鱼比过瞪眼睛吗
What?
什么
No eyelids.
鱼没有眼皮
Kinda pointless, right?
再努力也没用 对吧
Like you reaching for that scattergun.
就像你想去拿那把猎枪一样
Back up.
退后
Okay, there, Lewis.
好的 来 路易斯
I'm gonna need you to ziptie your friend to the radiator.
把你的朋友绑到暖气片上去
Nice and tight.
绑紧了
Lewis, I'm gonna need some things.
路易斯 我需要一些东西
Painkillers, razor blades,
止痛药 剃须刀片
and if... there's no gauze, then towels.
如果有没纱布 那就拿毛巾来
Hollow point.
空心弹
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Seen shots like that before.
我看过这样的枪伤
You're gut shot.
一旦打进内脏
You're done.
你就完了
You better hope not,
你最好希望不会
'cause if I start to lose consciousness,
因为如果我开始失去意识
I'm shooting you first.
我会先打死你
Sit down, Lewis.
坐下 路易斯
Have you done this before?
你以前做过吗
You're pretty good at it.
你很熟练
I was in med school for a bit.
我曾经在医学院待过一阵
You're a doctor?
你是医生
No.
不是
Joined the marines.
加入了海军陆战队
Figured I was better at killing people
原来我更擅长杀人
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表