剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I am going to make sure they keep their promise.
我一定要让他们信守诺言
Hey, Pierce, buddy.
皮尔斯 兄弟
Before you go, about tonight.
走之前提醒一下 今晚
Party. New York Stock Exchange. Potential investors.
派对 纽约证交所 潜在投资者
Right, right. I'll be early.
是啊是啊 我一定提前到
And make sure there's an extra invitation for Mr. Wiley here.
记得把威利先生加到邀请名单里
Is this the guy who outbid you at the charity auction?
这是在慈善拍卖♥♥会上竞拍赢你的家伙吧
We're considering a merger.
我们在考虑并购
And you think that's a good idea,
你觉得这样好吗
partnering with a guy you just met?
跟个刚认识的人混
I think it's ideal.
我觉得挺好
I haven't had time to learn all his flaws yet.
我不够时间发现他的缺点
See you at the party, bitches.
派对上见 贱♥人♥们
Mr. Reese, Emily Morton vowed
里瑟先生 艾米莉·莫顿发过誓
to make Pierce launch her technology,
要皮尔斯发布她的技术
a technology that would seriously compete with Friendczar.
这技术甚至可以跟"友网"抗衡
Pretty sure Pierce is the victim,
我确定皮尔斯一定是受害人
not the perpetrator.
而非行凶者
Someone already made an attempt on his life.
已经有人对他动手了
Someone with hacking skills.
懂黑客技术的人
Someone like a missing software engineer.
比如失踪的软件工程师
Why get the exact same car
之前那辆车毫发未损
when your old one didn't even have a scratch?
为什么又买♥♥辆一模一样的
'Cause it's unparalleled.
因为这是无与伦比的
I don't collect toys, just the best of what I need.
我不爱收藏 只要最好的
One car. One watch.
一辆车 一块表
2 mil, charts the phase and the orbit of the moon,
两百万 带月相
tells time to the nanosecond,
精确到纳秒
and I don't have to wind it.
还不用手动上弦
For $2 million, I certainly hope not.
两百万 我真是希望不用
Welcome to my humble abode.
欢迎光临寒舍
You call this humble?
你这叫"寒"吗
Single Malt Scotch, neat, right?
纯麦威士忌 不加水 对吧
That's what you had at the auction.
拍卖♥♥会上你就喝的这个
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
That's impressive though.
不过真令人赞叹
Knowing people is my business.
了解人是我的工作
I thought your business was
我以为你的工作是
schmoozing investors for your IPO.
为了首次公开募股陪投资人侃大山
My watch might not be able to tell time to the nanosecond,
虽然我的手表没精确到纳秒
but you're late.
不过你肯定迟到了
I have better things to do.
我有更好的事要做
Finch, Pierce is missing his own party.
芬奇 皮尔斯不去自己的派对了
Just as well.
正好
Pierce won't be safe in public now.
皮尔斯在公众场合更不安全
Check your phone.
查下你的手♥机♥
Friendczar's IPO is predicted
"友网"的首次公开募股即将
to reach record-breaking numbers.
达到历史纪录
Do you think you'll make history?
你觉得自己会创造历史吗
Well, with stock this overvalued, how could we not?
股票估值过高 没理由不会啊
You know, personally, Janet, I'd wait to buy
私底下说 珍妮特 要我就多等个
for at least a day or two till after the stock dips.
一两天 等股价下跌后再买♥♥
You know what I mean?
你懂我意思吧
The board called an emergency meeting.
董事会召开了紧急会议
Pierce is no longer CEO of Friendczar.
皮尔斯已经不是"友网"的首席执行官了
Who died?
谁死了
Oh, God. Don't tell me it was me.
上帝 不是我吧
The board thinks they can do your job after all.
看来董事会认为他们可以取代你
You're out.
你出局了
Well, here's to unemployment.
敬失业
I don't feel very good.
我感觉不太对
Pierce?
皮尔斯
Pierce.
皮尔斯
Sit back, sit back, sit back.
放松 放松 放松
You're having a reaction.
这是过敏反应
Are you allergic to anything?
你对什么过敏
Naproxen.
萘普生
Mr. Reese, what's going on?
里瑟先生 怎么了
The scotch, it was spiked.
威士忌 被动了手脚
Pierce is going into anaphylactic shock.
皮尔斯快要过敏性休克了
Sending an ambulance. There's no time.
这就派救护车 来不及了
I need to get air into his lungs.
我得让空气进入他肺里
Relax.
放松
Look at me. You're going to be okay.
看着我 你会没事的
Is Pierce all right, Mr. Reese?
皮尔斯没事吧 里瑟先生
Yes.
没事
But he's gonna have one hell of a hangover.
不过他要宿醉惨了
You saved me.
你救了我
In the Chinese culture,
按中国文化
you'd be responsible for me for life.
你要负责我一辈子
Glad neither one of us is Chinese then.
真高兴我们都不是中国人
Who has access to your house?
谁有权限进到你家
Just a hundred or so of my closest friends.
就我一百多名挚友
I like people.
我喜欢人群
I like to party.
我喜欢派对
Who knows you're allergic to naproxen?
谁知道你对萘普生过敏
I don't know, I didn't develop the allergy till recently.
我不知道 我也是最近才过敏的
Why are you doing this?
你为什么做这些
Did somebody put you up to this?
有人安排你来的吗
Is this penance for some deep, dark mistake?
是在为某些黑暗可怕的错误在赎罪吗
Spoken like a man who's made his fair share.
听上去你颇有同感
I-- mistakes don't interest me.
我 我对错误不感兴趣
I don't look back. You keep moving.
我从不回顾过去 只会继续前行
It's the only way to stay alive.
这是唯一的存活之道
Philosophy makes sense,
这理论颇有道理
coming from a kid whose parents went bankrupt.
尤其是从一个父母破产的孩子嘴里说出来
Knowing people is my business too.
了解人也是我的工作
My dad owned a little camera shop.
我父亲有一家小相机店
And, he made most of his money developing film.
他主要靠冲洗胶卷来赚钱
And he insisted on staying the course,
他一直坚持做这行
all the way until the point that film became extinct.
直到有一天发现胶卷已经绝迹了
And then he tried to sell digital cameras,
他想转去卖♥♥数码相机
but by then it was too late
不过当时已经晚了
because everyone had one in their phone.
因为大家已经开始用手♥机♥照相了
It's like he didn't even see it coming.
他想都没想过会那样
When the business failed, we lost everything.
失意失败后 我们失去了一切
And you think if you're constantly evolving,
你觉得你这样下去的话
this won't happen to you?
就不会重蹈覆辙吗
Of course it'll happen.
当然会
But if you accept change is inevitable,
但只要能接受改变的必然
it doesn't crush you when it does.
到时就不会被打垮了
Every technology ages, John.
在技术时代 约翰
the only thing that never gets old
唯一不会过时的
is connecting with people.
就是和其他人的羁绊
That's what everyone wants,
那是每个人的向往
a real connection.
真正的羁绊
Well, you might wanna consider
你恐怕得考虑
losing a couple hundred of your closest friends.
失去上百挚友了
I think you've had enough excitement for one night.
我觉得你今晚应该够刺♥激♥了
I'm gonna rest my eyes
我闭会眼
and give you a break.
让你也休息下
I've put the billionaire to bed, Finch.
我把那亿万富豪哄睡了 芬奇
We need to meet.
我们得见个面
Nice night for a walk.
适宜散步的美好夜晚
Why didn't you bring Bear?
怎么没带小熊来
Bear didn't wanna come.
小熊不想出来
I read that if there's anxiety in the home,
书上说如果家里气氛焦虑
it can make your pets become upset.
宠物也会跟着沮丧
Have you been under any excess stress?
你有什么过大的压力吗
You mean besides being locked in an 11x13 in Rikers
你是说除了被关在里克岛监狱12平♥米♥的小屋里
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表