剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Hi, mom. Hi, dad.
妈 爸
If you're watching this, you'll know I'm in trouble.
要是你们看到这个 就说明我现在有麻烦了
I've always tried to be good,
我一直都很乖
keep the rules.
循规蹈矩
Now I'm gonna break them in a big way.
这次我要干件彻底逆转的大事
Just hold him still.
安抚住他
Bear, afliggen! Sit.
小熊 趴下 坐好
Well, that was a big help.
可真是帮了大忙了
So, you said we had another number?
你说我们又有新号♥码了
Yes. Abby Monroe, 26.
是的 艾比·门罗 26岁
Honor student at school, degree in engineering.
学校里的优秀学生 有工程学学位
She's worked for the last year at a military charity,
去年在一家军人慈善组织工作
Homes For Our Returning Heroes,
名叫"归国英雄之家"
Maybe because her younger brother
也许是因为她弟弟
was killed in Afghanistan 18 months ago.
一年半前在阿富汗牺牲
She quit the charity a week ago.
她上周从那家慈善组织辞职了
She's now working as a temp in a city planning office.
现在在城市规划办公室做短期工
Any threats?
发现威胁了吗
Not that I can see, but some anomalies.
没发现 不过有些异常
She dumped her phone five days ago
她五天前弃用了电♥话♥
and moved out of her apartment.
搬出了公♥寓♥
In fact, the only way I could trace her
其实 我现在追踪她
was through the temp agency.
只能靠短期工中介
She's hiding from someone.
她在躲什么人
I'd better get eyes on her.
我最好盯紧她
It's your turn to dry him.
轮到你来吹干了
She could be in imminent danger, Finch.
她随时可能有危险啊 芬奇
Mr. Reese, he's your dog.
里瑟先生 这是你的狗
You'll manage.
你搞定呗
Detective. Detective.
你好警探 你好警探
Dinner was fun. What about doing it again?
上次晚餐很好玩 我们再约一次如何
I'm free tonight, as it happens.
我今晚刚好有空 真巧
Sorry. Got a case I'm looking at.
抱歉 我有个案子要跟
Him, actually. Davidson.
其实就是他 戴维森
The Internal Affairs cop went missing last winter.
去年冬天失踪的内务部警♥察♥
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
Know him? I had some run-ins with him.
岂止认识 我还跟他有过节
What's your interest?
有什么发现
I got a tip, anonymous.
有条线报 匿名的
Said a cop killed him.
说他被个警♥察♥谋杀了
Well, maybe he was mixed up in some HR business.
也许他牵扯进了HR的生意中
Maybe an HR cop took him out.
也许HR的警♥察♥把他弄掉了
I heard of one group out of the 51st was offing dealers
我听说51局之前有人清毒贩
and selling their supply.
出他们的货
You got any names?
你知道都有谁吗
Most of them are behind bars or dead, but not all of them.
大部分不是坐牢了就是死掉了 但也不是全部
Will you excuse us?
能打扰一下吗
Detective Carter, we need to talk.
卡特警探 我们得谈谈
I'll catch up with you later.
晚点聊
So, with HR degraded to the point of irrelevance,
HR一案现在只剩下些枝节在处理了
my team is shifting priorities back to the man in the suit.
所以我们的工作重心现在转移到西装男身上
He's still out there. Do you still want to catch him?
他还逍遥在外 你还想抓到他吧
Yes, of course.
当然
Good.
好
We have some new information,
我们有些新发现
including who he's working for.
知道了他在为谁工作
Now, the Bureau has been tracking the emergence
局里一直在追查
of private intelligence networks,
私人情报网
like the CIA or MI6, but for profit.
就像中情局和军情六处那种 不过是营利性质的
We think the biggest of these has Chinese backing.
我们认为其中最大的一个有中国背景
They've got technology, serious resources,
他们有技术 有资源
and they've been buying up tant.
并一直在招兵买♥♥马
For instance, we think Mark Snow,
比如 我们认为马克·斯♥诺♥
the CIA agent who contacted you,
那名联♥系♥你的中情局特工
may also have been recruited,
可能被招募了
possibly by the man in the suit.
可能就是被西装男招募
Really? Snow? Makes sense.
真的吗 斯♥诺♥ 讲得通
I mean, Snow was sent to find this man by the CIA.
斯♥诺♥被中情局派来追他
He catches him, and then the man in the suit flips him.
他抓到了 然后西装男策反了他
Gets Snow to be his asset.
把斯♥诺♥招入麾下
Listen, Carter, I want to read you into this,
卡特 我想你参与此案
but it's classified,
但这是机密
so I've been authorized to offer you
所以上边允许我邀请你
a temporary assignment to the Bureau.
到局里做临时雇员
And I know, with your skills,
我知道 凭你的能力
it'll soon become permanent.
很快就会升为永久雇员
Sooner you're on board, sooner I can fill you in.
你一加入 我就能让你参与此案
So, please, think about it.
所以 请考虑一下
I will. Thank you.
我会的 谢谢你
Thanks.
谢了
Carter.
卡特
Hello, Detective.
你好 警探
I need to find our friend.
我得找到那位朋友
We have a big problem.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
You'll find him at the Department of City Planning.
你去城市规划局找他吧
So she just downloaded the file and walked out?
那她下载完文件就走人了
Yeah.
是的
Didn't anyone try to stop her?
你们没一个人拦住她
Apparently nobody noticed.
当时没人注意啊
Detective Carter. What do we got?
我是卡特警探 什么情况
You heard the 10-31 too, Detective?
你也收到报告了吗 警探
Yep. So, what is it?
是啊 怎么样了
Like we were telling Marshal Jennings here--
我们刚刚告诉了这位詹宁斯法警
Marshal Jennings, huh?
詹宁斯法警啊
The manager called it in 'cause one of his staff,
经理报告说他的一位职员
a girl by the name of Abby Monroe,
叫艾比·门罗的姑娘
downloaded a file illegally.
非法下载了一份文件
And walked out with it two hours ago.
两小时前离开了
No one noticed till too late.
等有人发现已经晚了
Well, does anyone know what's on the file?
有人知道文件里是什么内容吗
Well, we keep plans here for some important buildings,
我们存了一些重要建筑物的规划
but all she walked out with were some engineering drawings
不过她拿走的只是
for the 1400 block of Hanover near Wall Street.
华尔街附近汉诺威1400的工程样图
It's got an elerical sub-station,
那里有配电站
lawyers' offices, and the HQ of an investment bank.
律师事务所 还有家投行总部
Nothing like a critical infrastructure target.
没什么关键性基础设施目标
So, does anyone know where this Abby Monroe lives?
有没有人知道艾比·门罗住在哪里
We ran a check.
我们查了
The address she gave us is fake.
她给的地址是假的
The phone number is a pay phone.
电♥话♥号♥码是投币式公用电♥话♥
Hey, solid background check there.
这里的背景调查可真靠谱
What can I say?
怎么说呢
I mean, she seemed like a sweet kid.
她看起来是个乖巧的孩子
Kind of disappointing to find she was a flake.
居然是装的 真令人失望
Kids. You never know. Right, Detective?
孩子嘛 说不准的 是吧警探
Right.
是啊
Anyway, good job, following up so quickly.
总之 干得不错 跟进及时
Gentlemen.
失陪了各位
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表