剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
and wearing a bomb vest around Manhattan?
和穿着炸♥弹♥背心在曼哈顿闲晃之外吗
Not really.
没什么了
Whoever poisoned Pierce had access to his home.
给皮尔斯投毒的人能进入他家
We need to move him.
我们得让他搬走
My thinking exactly.
我也这么想
I'll have Detective Carter
我会让卡特警探
examine the decanter for prints.
检查酒瓶上的指纹
You can escort our friend to the safe house.
你把那位朋友送到安全屋去
Time to wake the billionaire.
该叫那亿万富豪起床了
I'm awake.
我醒了
And just who are you?
你是谁
You don't wanna tell me who you are?
不想告诉我你是谁吗
That's okay. I already know.
没关系 我已经知道了
Tell me, how did you make a bug small enough
告诉我 你怎么能做出这么小的窃听器
to fit inside this?
装进这里呢
Your voice too.
还有你的声音
You hacked into my car's computer
你黑进了我的车载电脑系统
and you remotely accessed the accelerator and the brakes.
远程接入了加速和刹车系统
So I guess that makes you the brains of the operation.
所以我猜你是动脑子的那个
No offense.
无意冒犯
And judging by your bespoke suit,
从你的定制西装看来
you're also the bank.
你还是金主
And there's you, John.
而你 约翰
You took out my security guard Zvi.
你搞定了我的保镖泽维
He's a former Mossad agent and an expert in krav maga.
他是前摩萨德特工 还是近身格斗高手
So what is it, John?
那你是干什么的 约翰
Former special ops? Ex-CIA?
前特种兵 前中情局特工
And you, just a very rich hacker?
至于你 超级有钱的黑客吗
As far as you're concerned, Mr. Pierce,
就你而言 皮尔斯先生
we don't exist.
我们并不存在
But that's what's most impressive.
这才是最令人赞叹的地方
John, I've been looking into you.
约翰 我查过你
And I'm not talking about your bogus hedge fund cover.
我说的不是你那对冲基金经理的掩护身份
You and your partner here don't seem
你和你的搭档似乎没有留下
to have a digital footprint.
任何网络数据资料
So I have to ask myself,
所以我就问自己
how is this possible in this information age?
这种信息时代怎么可能呢
People with that kind of anonymity,
能如此隐姓埋名的人
that's true power.
拥有真正的力量
So you see, I know who you are.
所以你看 我知道你们是谁
The only thing I don't know
我唯一不知道的是
is why you do what you do.
你们为什么做这个
Let me remind you, Mr. Pierce,
我提醒你一下 皮尔斯先生
that we saved your life twice.
我们救了你两次
Now, you wanna keep on butting into our affairs?
你现在是想继续插手我们的事
Or do you want to live?
还是想保住小命
No need to get testy.
用不着激动嘛
I was just making small talk.
我只是随便聊聊
So what's the plan?
有什么计划
I'm afraid that you can't trust anyone.
恐怕你现在谁也不能相信
We've arranged to take you to a safe house nearby.
我们要带你去附近的安全屋
You don't want anyone to find me,
你们不希望有人找到我
but you're keeping me in the city?
却让我待在城里吗
You know a better place?
你有更好的选择吗
Where exactly is this place?
这到底是什么地方
We just flew ten hours.
我们飞了十个小时了
You can't wait one more minute?
你就不能再多等一分钟吗
So what do you think?
怎么样
You said you had a safe house.
你说你有安全屋
Yeah. This is a bar.
是啊 这是酒吧
No, this-- this is a bomb shelter
不 这 这是个防空洞
made into a bar, and it is totally safe.
改造成的酒吧 绝对安全
Sit, please.
请坐
Come on. Come on.
来 来嘛
This is good.
真棒
What are we doing here?
我们到这里来干嘛
Do you like pierogies?
你喜欢欧式饺子吗
I have it on very good authority
我极度确定这里有
they have the best in the world, so--
全世界最好的 所以
You flew me halfway across the world
你让我飞越了半个地球
for fried dumplings?
就为了炸饺子
Double-fried.
双炸哦
Bear, look.
小熊 看
Detective, you're just the person I wanna speak to.
警探 我正想跟你打电♥话♥呢
Any closer to discovering who poisoned Logan Pierce?
给罗根·皮尔斯下毒的人 调查有进展了吗
Got a partial print off the decanter,
酒瓶上有残缺的指纹
sent it through AFIS.
已经放入指纹识别系统对比了
Came up with a match with 11 points in common.
找到了一个匹配对象 有11处相同点
The guy's prints weren't on file
这家伙的指纹没有存档
because he's an officer of the court.
因为他是法庭相关人员
Might wanna slow down.
最好吃慢点
I can't protect you from a heart attack.
你要是心脏病发 我可救不了你
You know, you need to enjoy life.
你得享受生活
Who knows how to enjoy life as much as you, Pierce?
谁像你这么懂得享受生活呢 皮尔斯
How did he find us?
他怎么找到我们的
He got a text from Pierce.
"他"收到了皮尔斯的短♥信♥
I think you actually take pleasure
你就是喜欢让我
in making me schlep after you.
跟你屁♥股♥后边跑啊
These couldn't wait?
等等不行吗
What? I thought we agreed.
什么 我们说好了的
No friends. Well, he's also my lawyer.
不找朋友 他也是我的律师
You know, and the board forced me out.
董事会把我除了名
And in doing so, they relinquished my non-compete clause,
这种情况下 他们就放弃了我的"竞业禁止"条款
which is good, 'cause I am officially
这就好了 因为我正式开始
looking for a new job.
找新工作了
Mr. Reese, something you should know.
里瑟先生 有件事要告诉你
Campbell's prints were on the decanter of scotch.
坎贝尔的指纹出现在威士忌酒瓶上
The board made Pierce take a medical exam
董事会让皮尔斯做了体♥检♥
for his corporate insurance.
以购买♥♥公♥司♥保险
His lawyer filed the paperwork.
文件是他的律师填的
You spiked his alcohol.
你在他的酒里下了药
You read about his allergy on his insurance application.
你看了他的投保单 知道他的过敏情况
You tried to kill him.
你想杀他
Jeremy?
杰里米
Is that true?
是真的吗
No, that's absurd.
不 这太荒谬了
You're my best client, my only client.
你是我最好的客户 唯一的客户
Pierce plans to switch law firms after the IPO is released.
皮尔斯计划首次公开募股之后更换律师事务所
Why would I want you dead?
我怎么会希望你死呢
Maybe because your only client
也许因为你唯一的客户
is looking for a new attorney.
正在找新律师
Was I talking to you?
我有跟你说话吗
Who the hell do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊
You might wanna keep your hands to yourself.
你最好还是把手收回去
You threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
Pierce, are we missing all the fun?
皮尔斯 我们错过好戏了吗
Full disclosure,
我坦白
I might have mentioned our little trip to one or two people.
我可能跟一两个人提过我们的小旅行
I mean, you can't expect me to be all business, can you?
你也不能指望我满脑子生意 是吧
If you're not gonna take your safety seriously,
如果你都不把自己的安全当回事
why should I?
那我又何必呢
Oh, come on. Relax, dude.
得了 放松点 伙计
Join the party!
来狂欢吧
Campbell's no longer a threat, Finch.
坎贝尔已经不是威胁了 芬奇
Pierce has got enough friends.
皮尔斯已经一堆朋友了
He doesn't need our help.
他不需要我们的帮助了
Hey, you want a coffee or something?
想来杯咖啡吗
No, I'm good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
What you doing here, anyway?
话说你在干什么
Somebody made two cops disappear without a trace.
有人让两名警♥察♥凭空消失
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表