剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Did you see it happen?
你看到怎么回事了吗
No, but she did. She saw everything.
没有 但她看到了 她什么都看到了
Where's the girl now?
那姑娘现在在哪里
Are you sure you can keep her safe?
你能确保她的安全吗
Of course.
当然
Did you know that the first public cell phone call
你知道第一个民用手♥机♥
was made from the New York Hilton? 1973.
是在纽约希尔顿酒店打出的吗 在1973年
There's also a rumor that the Martini
还有传言说马提尼
was invented at the Knickerbocker,
是在[旧金山]尼克伯克酒店发明的
but there are some people in San Francisco
不过有些旧金山人士
that would dispute that.
对此颇持异见
I feel like I should be taking notes.
我感觉自己应该记笔记了
You find my fascination with hotels to be peculiar,
你觉得我对酒店的痴迷很奇怪
don't you?
是吧
You sharing anything personal is peculiar.
你能分享私事就很奇怪
A hotel is one of the last few places
酒店是为数不多的
where a person can retain relative anonymity.
可以容人匿名其中的地方
Makes it easier when disappearing foreign diplomats
所以在这里清理掉那些外交官
from their penthouses.
比在他们的豪华公♥寓♥容易
With any luck, Mr. Reese, we can prevent a murder,
走运的话 里瑟先生 我们可以阻止谋杀
rather than the alternative.
而非相反
Yeah.
是啊
Mira Dobrica.
米拉·杜布瑞卡
You sure the threat to her is work-related?
你确定威胁来自她的工作场所吗
Ms. Dobrica is single, lives alone,
杜布瑞卡女士单身 独居
doesn't do much social networking,
没什么社交网络
and she puts in a 60-hour work week.
每周工作60小时
Whatever's gonna happen,
要出事儿的话
it makes sense that it would happen here.
应该就只会出在这里
They say a maid can tell everything about you
据说女佣能从一个人的房♥间
from how you leave your room.
看出此人的一切
All sorts of things happen in hotel rooms.
酒店房♥间里什么事都有
Mira's job could have put her
米拉的工作有可能让她
at the wrong place at the wrong time.
在错误时间到了错误地方
What about her life before coming to America?
她来美国前的生活如何
Bit of a mystery. She came here in '99,
有点神秘 她99年来的
when computer records weren't what they are today.
当时的电脑纪录可不像现在
I put in a call to immigration services as a prospective employer.
我以准雇主的身份打电♥话♥问移♥民♥局了
Would that be Mr. Wren from Universal Heritage Insurance?
是那个环球人寿保险的冉先生身份吗
You know, her shift starts in five minutes,
她五分钟后上班
which means that ours starts in four.
所以我们要四分钟内搞定
They were hiring a bellhop and a concierge.
他们在请一名行李员 一名礼宾员
The choice seemed obvious.
如何分工很明显了
I interviewed last night,
我昨晚面试了
made sure that your resume would stand out.
把你的简历弄得很突出
By the way, you worked at the Hotel Lutetia in Paris
对了 你在巴黎的筑鲁特西亚酒店
for two years.
工作了两年
You'll have access to every room with your employee key card.
你可以凭员工卡进入任何一个房♥间
I can research the guests
我可以在桌子前调查顾客
and exploit any necessary systems from my desk.
侵入所有系统
700 guests in this hotel.
酒店里有700多名顾客
One of them is planning a murder.
其中一位正策划谋杀
Where do we start?
我们从何入手呢
Harold.
哈罗德
Glad you could start on such short notice.
真高兴你能在短时间内马上就职
Derek, my pleasure.
德里克 这是我的荣幸
When you're on the clock, it's Mr. Fowler.
工作时 叫我"福勒先生"
This is Bud, my head doorman.
这位是巴德 门卫负责人
And you are again?
你哪位来着
John. I worked at the Hotel Lutetia.
约翰 我曾在筑鲁特西亚酒店工作过
Right.
好吧
Your desk is right over there.
你的桌子在那边
Remember, always recommend our restaurant
记住 一定要优先推荐我们的餐厅
before suggesting anywhere else.
然后再说别家
Very good. We're hosting an event
好的 我们明天要举办
for the association of aviation technology tomorrow,
航♥空♥技术协会的活动
and most of the attendees are arriving today, so...
绝大部分参会者今天到达 所以
no excuse for standing around.
没理由闲站着
Are you waiting for a written invitation?
你还要等书面邀约不成
Let me help you with that.
我来帮忙
Mr. Reese, Mira should be housekeeping
里瑟先生 米拉应该在清理房♥间
on the 30th floor.
在三十层
I just finished a run on 12. I'll head up.
我在12层送行李 马上过去
John.
约翰
Zoe.
佐伊
Haven't seen you since the divorce.
离婚后就再没见了
You working?
你在工作
Yeah. You working?
是啊 你在工作
Always.
一直在
Like the suit.
制♥服♥挺好
I'm planting the camera on her cart.
在她推车上装摄像头了
We can see exactly where she is at all times.
我们可以随时查看她在哪里了
I didn't take your money.
我没拿你的钱
I had 50 bucks in my wallet, and now I don't.
我钱包里有五十块 现在没了
Finch, who's in room 3024?
芬奇 谁在3024号♥房♥
Tug Brantley, CEO of the Aggro Push Energy Drink.
塔格·布兰特利 对抗力能量饮料的首席执行官
I'm a platinum member of this place.
我有这里的白金卡
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
how difficult I can make your life?
我能让你混得多惨
Come on. What do you want from me?
来吧 你到底想怎么样
I wanna know if those lips taste like
我想试试这双唇是否尝起来
the chocolate mints you leave on my pillow.
像你放在我枕边的巧克力薄荷一样
I'm going to come back when you're not here.
你离开后我再来
Are you really going to turn me down?
你真的要拒绝我吗
Is there a problem here? Who invited you in?
这里有问题吗 谁要你进来的
Mr. Reese, could you try not to get fired before lunch?
里瑟先生 不要在午餐前就被炒掉行吗
Being a platinum member doesn't entitle you
有"白金卡"不代表你可以
to sexually harass our staff.
性侵犯我们的员工
If you disagree, we can have the police sort this out.
如果您有异议 我们可以请警♥察♥来
You're lucky I don't report you to your boss.
算你走运 我就不跟你老板告状了
Are you all right? I'm fine.
你还好吗 没事
That sort of thing happens every other week, you know.
这种事每周都会发生
I could have handled it.
我能应付
Sounds like a rough gig. I'm John.
似乎这工作挺麻烦 我叫约翰
Mira.
米拉
So strong, handsome guy your age working as a bellhop,
你这么又高又帅的人年纪轻轻来当行李员
must have made a wrong turn somewhere.
肯定是走错过路了
Yeah, I stopped counting awhile back.
是啊 错得多了 我都懒得数了
Well you're in for a rough gig yourself.
你自己现在的工作也够麻烦
Our brilliant manager
我们那位天才经理
should have staffed four bellhops.
本来应该雇四个行李员
Instead, it's just you and Randy,
但却只有你和兰迪
and he takes more smoke breaks than he does luggage.
而他抽烟的时间比他搬行李的时间多
You seem to know your way around this place.
你似乎对这里的情况很内行啊
Hotel management is hard work, but it's not rocket science.
酒店管理不容易 但也没多高深莫测
Speaking of which, I should get back to work.
说到这个 我该回去干活儿了
Guess I'll be seeing you around then.
那就回见
I really like this girl, Finch.
我真喜欢这姑娘 芬奇
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表