剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
This can go one of two ways.
两种办法解决
Don't suppose one of those ways
应该没有一种是
involves me walking out of here.
让我活着走出去的
Didn't think so.
想来是没有
I don't care who you are.
我不在乎你是谁
I don't care what you did to get here.
我不在乎你是怎么来的
All I want to know is who you work for.
只想知道你为谁工作
But that would be telling.
我不会说的
What makes you think I'm working for anyone, anyway?
话说你为何觉得我是在为别人工作
Because you're like me.
因为你和我一样
We don't give orders, we execute them.
不下命令 只管执行
Speak for yourself.
那是你吧
One last time. Who do you work for?
最后问一次 你为谁工作
You'll...never...know.
永远 别想 知道
Any deeper, and I would have cut your celiac artery.
再深一点 我就会切断你的腹动脉了
You got about 20 minutes before you bleed to death.
二十分钟后 你就会失血死亡
You can keep coming after me,
你可以继续追我
or you can get to the hospital.
或是去医院
I wonder if your employers
不知你的雇主
would have showed you that kind of mercy.
会不会也对你这么慈悲
How's it going?
还顺利吧
Fine, just tired, you know? Long day.
还行 就是累了 漫长的一天
I was thinking about what we could do with Taylor.
我在想我们和泰勒做什么好
Maybe we can go to the botanical garden Saturday.
也许周六可以一起去植物园
Yeah, I've been thinking about that.
是啊 我也一直在考虑这事
Maybe it is too soon, you know?
也许进展太快了 你明白吗
Sure. Cool.
好吧 没事
Hey, Carter, if you need to talk to me--
卡特 如果你需要跟我谈谈
I just need time. That's it, Cal.
我只是需要点时间 仅此而已 卡尔
You take as long as you need.
多久都没问题
I'm not going anywhere.
我不会离开
Hey, Sarge. You have a second? Yeah.
警官 有时间吗 有
Carter, he's got a weapon!
卡特 他有武器
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Guess you didn't miss all the fun after all.
看来你没错过好戏啊
Colonel's career is over. Next stop, the Hague.
上校的事业玩完了 下一站 海牙国际法庭
I'll have what he's having.
来杯和他一样的
What was your business here anyway?
话说你来这里是干什么啊
Well, let's just say the convention wasn't as boring
只能说那场会议不像
as I thought it would be.
我想的那么无聊
The things people try to get away with in hotels.
人们想摆脱在酒店里发生过的事
I see you boys made the news.
我知道是你们造成的这新闻
Not too bad, considering you also helped
还不赖 特别是你们还帮忙
to take down an escort ring.
拿下了个卖♥♥淫团伙
They'd barely gotten the floor manager into handcuffs
他们正好逮住楼层经理
before he confessed to the entire operation.
供认他的全部罪行
Meanwhile, my phone hasn't let up.
同时 我的手♥机♥响个不停
Councilmen needing to know that their names
议员们要知道他们的名字
aren't gonna surface on the client list.
不会出现在客户名单上
I appreciate the work.
感谢你们的付出
And to make sure this place is run properly,
为了确保这里的适当运营
Harold here bought the hotel.
哈罗德已经买♥♥下了酒店
It needed proper management.
这里需要适当的管理人员
John, Harold,
约翰 哈罗德
this one's on the house.
这轮酒店请
Ms. Brozi, I was hoping we could go over
布洛兹女士 我想查看一下
the event calendar for the month.
这个月的活动日历
Absolutely.
没问题
Ever consider doing in-house work?
考虑过做办公室工作没
This place could use someone in crisis management.
这里需要有人做危机公♥关♥
I like to move around.
我喜欢到处走动
More a freelancer, like you.
自♥由♥工作 像你一样
It's a nice place.
这地方不错
Maybe I'll even stick around for one more night.
也许我会再待一个晚上
Well, I heard it was all booked,
听说房♥间全订出去了
but then again, you do know the owner.
不过 你认识老板嘛
The penthouse suite.
顶层套房♥
Another round?
再喝一轮
Sir, I have Mr. Hersh for you.
先生 赫什先生来电
Thank you, Ms. May.
谢谢 梅女士
Well, you haven't checked in for a while.
你有一阵子没消息了
I hit a snag.
我遇到了阻碍
We have a bigger problem at home.
总部在面临更大的问题
I need you here ASAP.
我需要你尽快回来
I'm on my way.
我马上过来
Ms. May, I need to draft a letter to the State Department.
梅女士 我要给国♥务♥院♥起草一封信函
Be right in, Sir.
马上来 先生
For your state dinner at the White House.
为白宫晚宴准备的衣服
Also, I picked up something for your anniversary.
还有 我为您的结婚纪念日挑好了礼物
God, I completely forgot.
天 我忘得一干二净
Ms. May, you've only worked for me for two months,
梅女士 你才为我工作两个月
and already, you know me better than I know myself.
就已经比我还了解我自己了
That's what I'm here for.
这正是我来此的目的
Ready when you are, Sir.
可以开始了 先生
To the Secretary of State, from Office of Special Counsel.
致国务卿 来自特别检察官办公室
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表