剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
So nice to finally meet you, Harold.
真高兴终于见到你了 哈罗德
You can call me Root.
你叫我"根"好了
When she took Finch, Root killed
根带走芬奇时 杀死了
a former intelligence operative named Alicia Corwin.
一名前情报部门人员 名叫艾丽西娅·考文
You should be trying to figure out what I want
你应该想办法弄明白我想要什么
and where we're going.
以及我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
The future, Harold.
未来 哈罗德
I got a lead on Finch.
我有芬奇的线索
You know where our mystery woman's headed?
你知道我们的神秘女要去哪儿吗
No, but I think I found out where she's from.
不 但我知道了她从哪儿来的
Pack your bags, Carter. We're going to Texas.
收拾东西 卡特 我们要去德克萨斯
911. What is your emergency?
911 有什么紧急状况
Hello, who is this?
你好 哪位
It's about Hanna, the girl who's gone missing.
是汉娜的事 那个失踪的女孩子
So what's this all about? What do you mean?
这是干嘛呢 这话什么意思
I promised you guys that round of drinks.
我说过会请你们喝酒的
It's 8:00 am.
现在是早上八点
Which means Finch has already been gone 24 hours,
也就是说芬奇已经失踪24小时了
but we're gonna get him back.
我们要把他找回来
This have a raw egg in it?
这里边是生鸡蛋吗
The alcohol will kill the salmonella.
酒精能杀死沙门氏菌
You find out anything on the girl, Carter?
那个女孩子方面有发现了吗 卡特
Yeah. 1991, 14-year-old Hanna Frey
有 1991年 14岁的汉娜·弗雷
walks out of the Public Library in Bishop, Texas,
离开德克萨斯毕夏普的公立图书馆
never to be seen again.
就此消失了
She'd be 35 today. Seems about right.
她现在应该35岁了 应该就是她
That girl became Root, and now she's got Finch.
那女孩就是现在的"根" 抓走了芬奇
Nothing else about her
她从那之后就再也
in any national law enforcement database since, John.
没出现在国家执法部门数据库了 约翰
Look, I need to know where you're getting your information.
我得知道你是从哪里得来的消息
I can't tell you that.
不能告诉你
But we find out what happened to her,
但是只要我们查清楚她的事
we find Finch. This girl...
就能找到芬奇 就这姑娘
been gone 20 years without a trace.
二十年杳无音信的
How long you been drinking?
你喝多久了这是
We're going to Bishop, Texas,
我们要去德克萨斯毕夏普
to find out what happened to Hanna Frey.
查清楚汉娜·弗雷的事
What about me?
那我呢
I need you to stay here, Lionel,
我要你留在这里 莱奈尔
work the Alicia Corwin case.
查艾丽西娅·考文被杀案
Find out why Corwin was in New York,
查清楚为什么考文会来纽约
and find out who's messing with the case.
查清楚谁在插手这个案子
Maybe this'll help.
这个应该能帮上忙
Did you just jack my phone?
你黑了我的手♥机♥
It's a malware app.
恶意软件应用程序
Little tip-- someone offers you a great deal
温馨提示 要是有人
on any sort of male-enhancement pill,
声称要为你提供伟哥超值优♥惠♥
don't click on it.
千万不要点击打开
Oh, another thing. I need you to look after a friend of mine.
还有件事 你帮我照看一位朋友
Bear, remember Lionel?
小熊 还记得莱奈尔吗
Where are we on the Corwin mess?
考文案处理得如何了
A few loose ends to clean up,
只剩一点扫尾工作了
but I wouldn't worry about the evidence trail.
不过我倒不担心有证据被查到
Consider the chain of custody broken.
毕竟 保管链都完了
We need to find out what brought her to New York.
我们得查清楚她为什么来纽约
I think I have a lead on where she was staying in the city.
我想我查到她在这里的住址了
Just make sure you get there first.
一定要第一个赶过去
No telling what kind of smoking gun
说不定那个疯子
that nut job left lying around.
还留下了什么铁证
A dead nut job.
死掉的疯子
Used to work for Denton Weeks.
曾在丹顿·威克斯手下工作
Let me worry about Weeks.
威克斯那边我来处理
What do we know about the assigned working the case?
负责这案子的那位怎么样
I wouldn't sweat that too much.
不足为虑
Not exactly New York's finest working on this one.
那位绝非啥纽约精英
Okay.
好了
Lucky you called when you did.
还好你打电♥话♥过来了
Deer season just started. Booked up solid for the week.
猎鹿季刚刚开始 这一整周房♥间都被预定一空了
Oh, I don't think so.
我可不要
We're gonna need another room.
我们还要一间房♥
Afraid I can't help you there.
恐怕我无能为力了
I've got three RVs backed up in the lot
停车场还有三辆房♥车排队
looking for a room with running water.
等着有自来水的房♥间呢
Thanks. This won't be a problem.
谢谢 可以了
So what exactly are the sleeping arrangements?
这到底要怎么睡啊
Well, I don't plan on sleeping much.
我本来就没打算睡
And if I do, the bathtub will--
就算要睡 浴缸也
the floor will be fine.
地板也不错
Let's go down to the police station
我们去警局
and get ahold of that case file on Hanna Frey.
调汉娜·弗雷的卷宗吧
Okay. Wait.
好的 等等
Let's set up some ground rules here.
我们先定下基本原则
You keep a low profile and let me deal
你保持低调 由我去
with the local law enforcement, all right?
跟当地执法部门谈 明白吗
That's why you're here.
我正是为此才请你来的
It's regarding the Hanna Frey case back in '91.
涉及到1991年汉娜·弗雷的案子
Yes, ma'am, I remember it well.
是的女士 我记得很清楚
What's your interest in the case, Detective, uh...
你怎么会对这案子有兴趣 警探贵姓
Carter.
卡特
I may have a missing person's case in the Bronx
纽约布朗克斯区有个失踪案
that matches the MO.
手法与这起类似
A young girl went missing from a public library,
一名小女孩从公立图书馆失踪了
like Hanna Frey,
就像汉娜·弗雷一样
and one of my suspects used to live in Texas.
其中一名嫌犯曾住在德克萨斯
Really? What's the suspect's name?
是吗 那嫌犯叫什么名字
Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to share names.
很遗憾 我无权透露姓名
Still a developing case.
案件仍在调查中
Sheriff, I'd really just like to
警长 我非常希望能
have a look at Hanna's case file.
看一下汉娜的卷宗
Yeah, well, I'd really like to
是啊 我也非常希望能
have the name of this suspect,
知道那嫌犯的名字
seeing as how it might help break a case
看能不能帮我们破了这起
that's haunted this department some 20 years.
困扰我们局二十年的案子
Right. Unfortunately,
好吧 很遗憾
my loo hasn't signed off on a joint investigation.
我的上司并没有批准联合调查
I don't see why not.
有何不可呢
He sent you all the way down here, didn't he?
他都把你派到这里了 不是吗
Sign here, please.
请签收
Well, hello.
你好啊
What happened to Dan today?
丹今天怎么没来
He got rerouted. Well, that is too bad.
他换路线了 真可惜
Mind if I use your restroom?
我能用一下洗手间吗
Help yourself. It's just down the hall
请自便 过了大厅
and to the left.
右边就是
All right, I'll tell you what.
好吧 这样吧
Why don't you give me the name and number of your loo,
不如你把你上司的名字和电♥话♥号♥码给我
and I'll call him myself.
我亲自打电♥话♥给他
No? Well, that's too bad.
不行吗 那真可惜
Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here in Bishop.
那祝你在毕夏普过得愉快
Hunting and fishing, second to none.
狩猎捕鱼 最佳所在
What the--
搞什么
is that what I think it is?
是我想的那东西吗
Plenty of leads to follow up on.
要跟的线索很多
Here.
给
I don't know what you just did,
我不知道你刚才干了什么
but this is not the way--
但这不是
There was even a 911 call from someone claiming
曾经有人打过911报♥警♥电♥话♥声称
they saw Hanna get into the car that night.
看到汉娜在那晚上了一辆车
They gave a plate number too, but it didn't check out.
他们还记下了车牌 但没查出来什么
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表