剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Like I told your associate, I just want to find my friend.
刚和你属下说了 我只想找到我的朋友
See, I don't have many friends.
我没有什么朋友
Just the one, in fact.
事实上 只有一个
Okay, maybe two. So here's the deal.
好吧 算两个 要不这样
You give me Leon and Detective Fusco here--
你把里昂和弗斯科警探给我
you can even leave the gag on-- and I'll go peacefully.
口塞不取都行 我会默默离开
And what if we say no?
如果我们不同意呢
I guess I get my workout in for the day.
那我今天大概就要练练手了
Oh, looks like Butcher here is gonna eat well tonight.
看来屠夫今晚能饱餐一顿了
Nice dog.
狗不错
Belgian Malinois.
比利时马里努阿犬
But you know,
但你要知道
trained dogs don't bark in alarm.
受过训的狗狂叫不是为了示警
They bark from anxiety. Yeah, so?
他们狂叫是因为焦虑 那又怎样
So clearly, it doesn't respect you.
那很明显 它根本不尊重你
What? Something funny?
怎么 有什么好笑的
We used the same breed in my unit in Tikrit.
我们部队在提克里特的时候也用这个品种
Only about three guys in the world
这世界上只有三个人
that train dogs like this.
训这种狗
The funny thing is, those guys,
好笑的是 那几位
they only use Dutch commands,
他们只用荷兰语下命令
and I'm guessing you don't speak Dutch.
我猜你不会说荷兰语
Let it loose.
松开它
Foei! Stil!
[荷兰语]狗狗 安静
Afliggen.
[荷兰语]趴下
Not a word. You hear me?
什么都不许说 听见没
We're going back to my cruiser in total silence.
我们要绝对安静地走回巡逻车
Sure thing, Lionel. Like a gag order.
没问题 莱奈尔 安静得如带口塞
Hey, hey, guys, think you could uncuff me?
两位 能不能帮我把手铐打开
No! No!
不行 不行
All right, I guess I've got some bugs to work out with you.
好吧 看来你有点故障需要修复了
You can't do that again.
不许再这么做
Your job is to protect everyone, not to protect me.
你的职责是保护所有人 不是保护我
I guess we're going to have to discuss some ground rules.
我看我们得谈一下基本原则问题了
I think you've got me wrong, Harold.
我想你误会我了 哈罗德
I don't enjoy killing people.
我并不喜欢杀人
But I don't feel very bad about it, either.
但我也不为杀人而感到愧疚
Ma'am.
女士
When I was a kid,
我小的时候
computers made more sense to me than people.
感觉电脑比人更亲切
I bet you were the same way.
我猜你也是
Take this woman--
拿这个女人来说
she looks nice enough,
她看上去是个好人
but she lies on her taxes, she's addicted to painkillers,
但她偷税漏税 嗑止疼药上瘾
And for years she's been sleeping with a married man.
多年来 她一直跟一名有妇之夫上♥床♥
Oh, I am so clumsy.
我真是笨手笨脚的
Here you go. Thank you so much.
给你 非常感谢
She'll be just fine...
她没事的
in a month or two.
只要一两个月
And there are messier ways to do this, if you insist.
如果你坚持的话 有很多更难看的方法
What's she got to do with any of this?
她和这些事有什么关系
One day, I realized,
有一天 我意识到
all the dumb, selfish things people do--
所有别人做的愚蠢自私的事
it's not our fault.
都不是我们的过错
No one designed us.
没有人设计出我们
We're just an accident, Harold.
我们都是意外 哈罗德
We're just bad code.
我们只是错误代码
But the thing you built...
但是你所建的
it's perfect.
非常完美
Rational. Beautiful. By design.
合理 美丽 精心设计的
What I made is just a machine,
我造的只是一台机器
a system, and that's all.
一个系统 仅此而已
I don't think so, Harry.
我不这么认为 哈罗
You may have fooled Nathan, but I know the truth.
你骗过了内森 但我知道真♥相♥
If you want to make something that understands human behavior,
要做出能理解人类行为的东西
it has to be at least as smart as a human.
至少要它和人类一样聪明
You created an intelligence,
你创造的是智慧体
a life,
是生命
and then you ripped out its voice,
然后你抹消了它的声音
locked it in a cage, and handed it over
把它关进笼子里 交给了
to the most laughably corrupt people imaginable.
那群最可笑最腐♥败♥的人
Call 911.
快打911
Call somebody!
快找人帮忙
Ma'am?
女士
Come on, Harold. It's time to go.
来吧 哈罗德 该走了
You don't look like a butcher.
你看起来不像屠夫噢
It looks exactly like a butcher.
它看起来绝对像屠夫
You're a sweetheart.
你是个甜心宝贝
You just need a better name.
只需要改个好点的名字
Hey, can we focus on me, please?
我们能专注于我的问题吗 拜托
I'll get you to the airport,
我会开车送你去机场
spend a little of your ill-gotten gains
花一点你的不义之财
and buy you a one-way ticket out of town.
给你买♥♥一张离开这里的单程票
Yeah, Carter. What do you got?
卡特 你找了到什么
Possible lead.
一条可能的线索
I went by Owen Reynolds's apartment again,
我又去了一趟欧文·雷诺兹的公♥寓♥
the guy who sold Root her license.
就是卖♥♥驾照给根的那个人
Still no sign of him, but I got his mail.
还没有他的消息 但是我看了他的邮件
Mostly junk, but there is an overdue bill
几乎都是垃圾邮件 不过有一张仓库的
for a storage unit,
催讨过期账款
Broad Street and Pearl.
在百老汇和珍珠大街交界处
I'm on it, thanks.
我这就赶过去 谢谢
Hey, you just missed the exit for the tunnel.
你刚才错过了出口
Change of plans.
计划有变
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Some guy in a suit took him.
一名西装男把他带走了
I want everyone out looking, understand?
每个人都给我出去找 明白吗
Those two die tonight.
今晚就干掉他们俩
I can drive myself to the airport.
我可以自己开车去机场
I gotta get lost.
我必须走
Every time I let you go, you almost end up dead.
每次我放你走 你都差点死掉
I'm running out of time to find my friend,
我快没时间找我的朋友了
and I've only got one lead left,
现在我只有一条线索
so you're gonna try very hard not to get killed
所以我调查的时候 你要非常努力地
while I look into it.
保住自己的命
Do you understand?
明白吗
Then we're at a stalemate,
那我们就陷入僵局了
'cause I'm not getting out of this car.
因为我绝不会下车
You know, you got a bad attitude.
你态度很不好
Hey, my money!
我的钱
That dog'll kill anyone that tries to get near those bonds...
那狗会杀死任何一个靠近那堆债券的人
including you.
包括你
Oh, man.
天啊
Is--is he--is he--?
他 他是不是 他
Yes, he's dead, Leon. Very dead.
是的 他死了 里昂 死得透透的
Who did this?
谁干的
Same person who took my friend.
抓走我朋友的那个人
He saw her face, she had to kill him.
他看到了她的脸 她必须杀了他
But she would have had to have paid him up front.
但是她之前一定付过他钱
Have a seat, Leon.
坐下 里昂
What? No way. Why?
什么 绝不 干什么
Because you're good at hiding money.
因为你擅长藏钱
If this woman left a trail, well, you can find her.
如果那女人留下了线索 你肯定能找到她
Something I've been wondering, Leon.
有件事我想知道 里昂
What happened to the rest of the money you took?
那笔钱其余的部分你怎么处理了
I invested it. Stock tanked.
投资了 股市暴跌
Oh, man. I found something.
天 我有发现了
All right, a transfer into this guy Reynolds's account,
好的 有笔钱转进了雷诺兹的账户
only the money was stolen.
但是钱被偷了
From who? Reynolds.
谁转过来的 雷诺兹自己
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表