剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
I think I've found
我想我找到
where our Bonnie and Clyde have been laying low.
这对雌雄大盗之前的藏身之处了
Josh Monroe, Abby's little brother.
乔什·门罗 艾比的弟弟
I'm an old friend of Abby's family,
我是艾比家的老朋友
and as I was visiting New York,
我来纽约
they asked if I'd try to find out where Abby is
他们拜托我找找艾比住在哪里
and why she left her job here.
为什么要辞职
She never told them?
她没告诉家里吗
Well, I'm sorry, but I had to fire her.
抱歉 但我不得不解雇她
Fire her? What on earth for? Stealing.
解雇她 到底为什么呢 偷东西
At first, it was just petty cash, and I let it go,
一开始 只是些现金 我就没多追究
thinking it was simple carelessness, but then I found
以为只是粗心大意 但后来我发现
she was sneaking into the Charity's accounts,
她偷偷潜入我们慈善组织的账户
trying to move money around-- significant amounts.
想转钱出去 一大笔钱
Mr. Chapple,
查普先生
that really doesn't sound like the Abby I know.
这不像我认识的艾比
Well, unfortunately, it's true.
很遗憾 这是事实
We give low-cost loans to veterans in financial trouble.
我们向有经济困难的退伍士兵发放低息贷款
Any hint of a scandal,
有一点点丑闻
and our donations would just dry right up.
捐款者就会抽身走人
Abby had to go.
艾比必须走人
Hi, mom. Hi, dad.
妈 爸
If you're watching this, you'll know I'm in trouble.
要是你们看到这个 就说明我现在有麻烦了
I don't think you've really been mad at me since I was eight,
你们上次对我发火 还是在我八岁的时候
that time I tied Josh to his skateboard
那时我把乔什绑在滑板上
and pushed him down the hill in front of our house
把他从山上推下滑到我们家门口
to see how fast he would go.
想看他能有多快
Since then, I've always tried to be good, keep the rules.
那以后 我一直都很乖 循规蹈矩
Now I'm gonna break them in a big way.
这次我要干件彻底逆转的大事
Why? Well, it's complicated and it's simple.
为什么 原因既复杂 也简单
I'm doing it because it's right,
因为我在做正确的事
and I know Josh would agree with me.
我知道乔什也会同意的
He was my little brother, but I always looked up to him,
他是我弟弟 但我一直敬佩他
and I know that he would be proud of me,
我知道他会为我骄傲的
just like I hope you are when you know the truth.
我希望你们了解真♥相♥后也会如此
I love you, and I hope you never have to see this.
我爱你们 真希望你们不用看到这个
Any idea why she started stealing?
知道她为什么要偷东西吗
I believe the trouble started when she met a former marine.
应该是在她认识某个退役的海军陆战队员之后
They'd talk when he came by the offices.
他来公♥司♥时他们俩聊过
Somehow, he must have made an impression on Abby,
他不知怎么的 反正对艾比影响很大
'cause, just about that time, she started stealing.
因为从那以后她就开始偷东西了
I don't understand. Why did this marine come here?
我不明白 陆战队员怎么会来这呢
I'm sorry.
不好意思
We have a strict confidentiality agreement
我们与贷款用户签有
with all of our loan recipients.
严格的保密协议
Suffice it to say, it was not a pleasant visit.
简而言之 不是很愉快
Could you at least tell me his name?
至少告诉我他叫什么
Corporal Shayn Coleman,
尚恩·科尔曼下士
explosives ordinance disposal expert.
爆♥炸♥物处理专家
Lost his right arm
他的右臂三年前
defusing an IED in Afghanistan three years ago.
在阿富汗拆除简易爆♥炸♥装置时失去了
He's our motorcycle thief.
他就是偷摩托车的人
I tracked down Shayn's parents in his hometown in Ohio.
我查了尚恩在俄亥俄老家的父母
They haven't seen him in more than two months.
他们两个多月没见到他了
Did they know he was in trouble?
他们知道他有麻烦了吗
They said he'd had his home foreclosed on,
他们说他房♥子的赎回权被取消了
and his fiancee dumped him.
他未婚妻甩了她
Must be why he went to Chapple--
他肯定是为此去找查普的
to ask for another loan.
希望能再次贷款
However it happened, this is more than enough
不知道发生了什么事 反正是足以
to tip someone over the edge.
把人推向不归路了
He's our guy. I'm adding his name to the APB.
他是我们要找的人 我得对他发布全境通告
Do what you have to do, Detective.
做你该做的吧 警探
Finch, are you still there?
芬奇 你还在吗
Yes.
是的
I'm watching Philip Chapple meet with two armed men.
我看到菲利普·查普在和两个携带武器的人碰面
What are they like?
他们什么样
Like you, to be honest-- low-key and vaguely menacing.
坦白说 像你 低调而危险
I suspect he's telling them to follow me
我估计他是在告诉他们追踪
via the GPS transponder
我身上的GPS发射器信♥号♥♥
he slipped into my pocket as I was leaving.
我离开时他放进我口袋里的
And where is the transponder now?
那发射器现在何处呢
It's on a laundry van with Jersey plates.
在一辆新泽西牌照的洗衣车上
Nice work, Finch.
干得漂亮 芬奇
Obviously, Chapple will take any opportunity to track Abby down.
很明显 查普不会放过追踪艾比的任何机会
What she's planning must connect to him too.
她的计划肯定与他有关
When the charity closes, I'll go back in,
等慈善组织关门后 我再潜进去
see what I can find.
看看能发现什么
When I said you need to get out more,
我说你该多出门走动
I didn't mean that.
可不是这个意思
Let me take care of it.
我去搞定
No such thing as a risk-free life, Mr. Reese,
没有无风险的人生 里瑟先生
and Abby is still our priority.
艾比是我们的当务之急
You wait for her.
你在那等她
So, I'll go back in,
我回去
see what exactly Chapple's hiding.
看看查普究竟在隐藏什么
I'm inside,
我进来了
but the alarm has been tampered with.
不过报♥警♥装置已经被破坏了
That's because they could be waiting for you, Harold.
可能是人家已经在恭候你了 哈罗德
What was that? Finch, get out now.
怎么了 芬奇 快离开
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Who I am is not important, Mr. Coleman.
我是谁并不重要 科尔曼先生
How do you know my name? What are you doing here?
你怎么知道我的名字 你在这做什么
The same thing as you, I expect,
我估计是和你一样
and since you woke the whole building,
不过你已经惊动了全楼
we better hurry.
我们得快点了
I'm on my way to you.
我去找你
Please, just walk away now, Finch.
拜托 只管离开 芬奇
Who are you?
你是谁
let go of me!
放开我
It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
别害怕 我不会伤害你的
Finch, get out now.
芬奇 马上离开
Don't risk it. I've got Abby.
别冒险 我找到艾比了
Just get out of there.
赶紧离开
Nearly done, Mr. Reese.
马上就好 里瑟先生
Please don't do that.
拜托别这样
Then get off of me. Let me go.
那就放开我 让我走
Please, no guns.
拜托 别动枪
Finch, talk to me. What's happening?
芬奇 说话 怎么了
The situation is evolving, Mr. Reese.
事态有变 里瑟先生
There they go!
他们在那儿
Stop right there!
站住
Get on, or they'll kill you!
上来 他们会杀了你
Get on!
上来
Finch, are you okay?
芬奇 你没事吧
Aside from riding on a motorcycle illegally, I'm fine!
除了非法搭乘摩托车外 我还好
I'll be in touch!
保持联♥系♥
Well done.
干得漂亮
Hello, Abby.
你好 艾比
I'm John.
我叫约翰
Okay, you should leave now,
好了 你该离开了
because my boyfriend's gonna be here any minute.
我男朋友随时会回来
Your boyfriend, Shayn?
你男朋友 尚恩
I don't know how you know that, but yes,
我不知道你怎么知道的 不过没错
and he's a marine, so you do not want to meet him.
他是陆战队员 你可不会想见他
Actually, I do want to meet him,
实际上 我正想见他
But first things first.
不过一件件来
What does that message to your mom and dad mean?
你留给你父母的视频是什么意思
What?
什么
You broke into my room and went through my stuff?
你闯进我家翻了我的东西
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表