剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Yeah, your security seems to have made themselves at home.
是啊 你的保镖已经把这儿当家了
Trauma!
急救
Albanian gang member shot in a territorial dispute.
阿尔巴尼亚黑帮为了地盘纷争火拼
Penetrating trauma, fresh from emergency.
贯穿伤 刚从急救室出来
Ballistic? Single GSW, upper torso.
枪伤吗 上半身有一处枪伤
Paramedics had trouble with the BP.
急救人员无法稳定血压
Systolic was 70, but diastolic was impalpable.
收缩压70 舒张压测不到
He's got a gun.
他有枪
Everybody shut up!
全都闭嘴
You wanna be a tough guy,
你是想耍横
or you want me to save your friend's life?
还是想我救你朋友的命
Nurse, this man is in hypovolemic shock,
护士 病人低容量性休克
and I think a collapsed lung
我想是肺不张
is what's giving those O-2 readings.
所以会出现这种血氧饱和度读数
Okay, we're moving.
好 我们走
Prep surgery, and a thoracotomy tray.
准备手术和开胸手术托盘
Get me a restraint before he swallows his tongue.
给我个约束带 以防他咬到自己舌头
She certainly seems unflappable.
她看起来镇定自如
I'd say.
确实是
You sure she was never a combat medic?
你确定她以前不是军医吗
I'm not so sure she isn't one now.
我都不确定她现在不是
So what's the threat besides gun-toting gangs in surgery?
除了手术中的持枪黑帮 还有别的威胁吗
It could come from anywhere else:
有可能来自任何方面
a malpractice in her past;
她过去的医疗事故
a bereaved relative of a patient she lost.
治疗中死亡病患的家属
Or as always, someone in her personal life.
或者像通常一样 私生活方面的
I brought you an espresso and a pain au chocolat,
我从哥伦布转盘广场那家你喜欢的法式店
from the French place on Columbus that you like.
给你带了浓咖啡和巧克力酥皮
Oh...you know I shouldn't.
你知道我不应该吃
Except on days when you're closing up gunshot wounds.
缝合枪伤的日子例外
You must've been in a cab half the morning to get this.
你肯定是大清早打车才买♥♥到的吧
Your text said "Emergency".
你短♥信♥里说是"紧急事件"
I take emergencies very seriously.
我对紧急事件非常看重
Maddy seems safe, Finch.
麦蒂看起来很安全 芬奇
Her wife's name is Amy.
她妻子叫艾米
I found her bio on the website
我在一家儿童慈善机构网站上
of the children's charity where she's executive director.
看到了她的简历 她是该机构执行董事
They've been married since last June.
她们去年六月结的婚
So when does that Veldt guy go into surgery?
那个威尔德什么时候动手术
I, uh--half hour. Ugh.
半个小时内
God, I am already exhausted, and I still have that.
天哪 我已经累死了 可还有个手术
I have that art fundraiser thing in the park today,
我今天在公园里有个艺术品募捐
but I'm gonna check in on you, okay?
但我还是会看你的 好吗
And try to give that jerk a bigger heart, while you're at it.
趁机给那混♥蛋♥换个博大点的心脏吧
Well, I can't fix everything that's broken.
我可不是什么都能修补好
Two shots, close range?
两枪 近距离
That overkill when you shoot a guy in the back?
从背后开枪有必要这样吗
Even got his pocket lint.
口袋都掏了
Carter. Hey, it's me.
卡特 是我
Someone dropped a body in Long Island city.
有人在长岛弃尸
Execution-style.
处决式
I think you wanna come take a look.
我觉得你会想来看看的
You can't handle it?
你处理不了吗
Trust me, you wanna be here.
相信我 你会想来的
It's got your name all over it--
现场写有你的名字了
literally.
真写着呢
I'm sorry-- you can't be in here.
不好意思 你不能进来
But I'm rather enjoying the view.
但我很欣赏这里的风景
Are you looking for someone?
你在找人吗
Yes.
是的
For you.
找你
Did you know that according to the American Medical Association,
你是否知道据美国医学会统计
98,000 people a year die from medical error?
每年有九万八千人死于医疗事故
I don't know who you are, but--
我不知道你是谁 但是
My name, while inconsequential,
我的名字其实无关紧要
is Alistair Wesley.
阿利斯塔·韦斯利
Today, a mistake will be your best friend.
今天 你最好犯个错误
Let's you and I discuss Oliver Veldt.
我们说说奥利弗·威尔德吧
Now...
现在
Are you watching carefully?
你在认真看吗
Your lovely wife Amy.
你可爱的妻子艾米
The infrared laser belongs to a marksman,
这道红外激光来自一名枪手
and unless you wish to see his skill,
如果你不想见识他的能耐
you will listen.
就听好
Oliver Veldt will not survive his surgery.
奥利弗·威尔德会在手术中死亡
Tomorrow, the papers will note that
明天报纸会报道
despite the heroic efforts of his talented surgeon,
尽管一流医生已竭尽全力
at approximately 1:15,
1:15左右
he expired from a massive internal hemorrhage.
他还是因为大量内出血身亡
You're crazy. How would I--
你疯了 我怎么会
How could I do that? Very easily.
我怎么能 很简单
Wait, Mr. Reese. Something's happening.
等等 里瑟先生 出事了
You must follow my instructions to the letter.
你必须严格按我说的做
Someone is with Maddy.
有人和麦蒂在一起
Exactly one hour into surgery,
手术进行一小时后
you will introduce 100ccs of the anticoagulant heparin
你注射100毫升抗凝血剂肝素到
into his system--
他的血液循环系统中
instant hemophilia.
急性凝血功能障碍
30 minutes after that,
三十分钟以后
you will nick his left anterior descending artery,
你会割伤他的左前降支
he will bleed out on the operating table.
他就会失血过多死在手术台上
No--I can't. I won't.
不 我不能 我不会
If surgery is stopped for any reason,
如果手术因为任何原因停下
Amy dies.
艾米会死
If she is warned in any way,
如果她得到任何警示
she dies.
她会死
If the police are called to the park or to the hospital,
如果有警♥察♥出现在公园或者医院
she dies.
她会死
Do you understand these rules?
规则听明白了吗
Excellent.
很好
It would be wise not to test me in any way.
聪明的话就别试探我的底线
Talk soon.
回见
So Maddy's not the victim after all, Mr. Reese.
原来麦蒂根本不是受害者 里瑟先生
No, Finch.
没错 芬奇
They're gonna force her to be the perpetrator.
他们要强迫她当行凶者
That's the threat, Finch.
这就是威胁 芬奇
They're going to kill Oliver Veldt.
他们要杀奥利弗·威尔德
On the contrary, they're gonna have Maddy do it for them.
然而 他们要让麦蒂替他们动手
Well, we need to get to her.
我们得去找她
We'll never get past Veldt's security.
我们通不过威尔德的保镖
Besides, as long as his guards are around,
何况 只要他的保镖在
she should be safe in surgery.
她在手术中应该是安全的
It's her wife that I'm worried about.
我担心的是她妻子
It might be good to have someone near the doctor.
有人守在医生这边比较好
I'll stay here.
我在这里守着
I'll handle the park and assess the threat on Amy.
我去公园看一下对艾米的威胁
Finch? Are you gonna be okay here?
芬奇 你留在这儿没事吗
Even if I had a phobia, Mr. Reese,
就算我有恐惧症 里瑟先生
now would not be the time for it.
现在也不是发作的时候
Who's the vic?
死者是谁
Guy by the name of Dusan Babic.
杜山·巴比克
40, no family,
40岁 没有家人
recently immigrated from Croatia,
刚从克罗地亚移♥民♥过来
worked for Greater New York Custodial Services.
在大纽约额信托服务公♥司♥工作
Straight-up robbery?
只是抢劫吗
That's what I thought...
开始我也这么想...
till I found this on him.
但我在他身上找到了这个
I didn't feel the need to share with others.
我觉得没必要和其他人说
Check the back.
看背面
What does that mean?
什么意思
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表