剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
我记得上次不带橙子味 米尔德丽德
I don't remember tasting orange zest last time, Mildred.
这可是我的独家秘方
One of my little secrets.
你今天的布道让我既感动又害怕
I was so moved but terrified by your sermon today.
我们怎样做才能遏制恶魔
What can we do to keep the demons at bay?
我们从坐在教堂听布道开始
we start by putting asses on those pews.
让我们把教堂坐得满满当当
We fill our church to the rafters!
女士们 你们就是我的士兵
And you, ladies, are my recruiters!
我的正义之军
My righteous army.
我要报名
Well, s-- sign me up.
那凯尔·巴尔内斯
And, uh, Kyle Barnes,
也是你军队中的一员吗 牧师
is he a member of your army, Reverend?
乔舒亚身上那些瘀伤是他造成的吗
Is he the one who put those bruises on Joshua?
那天房♥间里有一个敌人
There was one enemy in the room that day.
只有一个
Only one.
当天每一位基♥督♥徒洒落的血液
And the blood of every Christian soul,
包括凯尔·巴尔内斯的在内
Kyle Barnes included,
都有份将敌人击败
was spilled in defeating it.
感谢各位光临
Thank you all for comin'.
愿主保佑你们
Bless you all.
周日见
See you Sunday.
谢谢你 牧师
Thank you, Reverend.
我由衷希望你能接受我的晚餐邀请
Now, I do hope you take me up on my invitation to supper.
试着与我保持距离
Just try keeping me away.
-我能进去吗 能吗 -去吧
- Can I go in? Well, can I? - Go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱歉 借个道
Excuse me. Sorry.
失陪一下
Sorry.
嗨 见到你真好
Hi. It's good to see you.
我之前不确定你会来
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我不是很确定你欢不欢迎我们
I wasn't entirely sure we were invited.
你疯了吗 当然欢迎了
Are you crazy? Of course you are.
好吧
Yeah...
-要来杯喝的吗 -好的
- Do you want a drink? - Yes.
好 没问题
Okay, okay.
你知道有一种叫电脑的东西吧
You know, they got these things called computers.
那上面有地图
They got maps.
还有各种东西
All kinds of stuff on them.
至少你也该在这上面标一下方向
The least you could do is mark "North" on the damn thing.
那个人说那动物就挂在
The man said the animal was hanging
他们家地界线和
between the back of his property line
消防道路中间
and the fire road.
这才是你需要学习的技能
Now, that is a skill you could work on,
学会分♥析♥具体情况
learning to read a situation,
就像是那天晚上在奥斯丁家一样
like that night out at the Austin place.
好吧
Yeah, right.
-把嘴闭上 遵从命令 -就是这样
- Just keep my mouth shut and follow orders. - There you go.
我们应该逮捕凯尔
Eh, we should have hauled Kyle's ass in
在他对那个孩子做了那些之后
for what he did to that kid.
-孩子母亲拒绝提起诉讼 -得了
- The mother wouldn't press charges. - Oh, come on.
无意冒犯 老大 这简直是屁话
Look, all due respect, chief, it's bullshit.
成年人和一个小孩
Battery against a minor?
那孩子应该进入儿童保护监管机构
That kid should be in child protective custody
而凯尔应该为他做的事情付出代价
and Kyle should be answering for it.
你跟他有什么仇怨
What have you got against him?
他是你的小舅子
He's your brother-in-law.
你老婆是怎么说的
What's your wife got to say abut all this?
好吧 这事和家庭没有关系
Yeah, look, family's got nothing to do with it.
所有的事都和家庭有关
Family's got everything to do with it.
那家伙打了一个小孩子
Look, the-- the man beat up a kid.
该死 小子
Shit, boy.
你是要和我讲♥法♥律呢
You wanna tell me the law
还是要学会怎么看地图
or do you wanna learn how to read a map?
那不是一起简单的家庭暴♥力♥事件
That was no ordinary domestic disturbance.
什么 你是说因为安德森在那里吗
What, you saying that because Anderson was there?
难道你是说那个牧师
Look, are you telling me the preacher's
有权在这里发号♥施令了吗
calling the shots around here?
他令这个小镇保持安全和睦
He keeps the peace in this town
这是我们的枪和警徽无法做到的
in ways our badges and guns can't.
你这么说是因为认为他做的事都是真的吗
Are you saying that 'cause you think what he does is for real?
恶魔还有驱魔那一套
I mean, demons, and-- and exorcists and all that?
尽量跟着我走
Just try to keep up.
该死
Shit.
来吧 妈妈
Come on, mom.
很好吃的 尝尝吧
It's good. Check it out.
凯尔
Kyle?
你在外面吗
Are you out there?
这里好黑
It's so dark.
凯尔 亲爱的
Kyle. Honey...
你必须把我放出来
you have to let me out of here.
亲爱的 我很害怕
Honey, I'm scared.
拜托 宝贝 放我出去吧
Please, baby. Just let me out.
我知道我伤害了你
I know I hurt you.
我真的很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
我向你保证那不会再发生了 好吗
I promise you it won't happen ever again, okay?
我保证
I promise.
凯尔
Kyle?
宝贝
Baby?
安珀的七岁生日
Amber's big oh-seven.
谢谢
Thank you.
她还是难以接受那个...
She still having a hard time with the...
安排吗
arrangement?
刚开始的几个月
For the first couple of months,
她在晚餐的时候坐了三个位置
she'd set three places at supper.
不去管她反而容易些
It was easier just to let her.
总比哭泣吵闹强
Beat the sobbing and screaming.
她原来会把自己关在柜子里
She was locking herself in the closet.
但是最近已经好很多了
But it's been a little better lately.
她爆发的次数减少了很多
She's not having as many outbursts.
如果她发脾气的话也是冲着我
The ones she does have tend to be aimed at me.
她不明白为什么凯尔要离开
She can't understand why Kyle has to stay away,
但很明显是我的错
but it's clearly my fault.
通常我们都对这避而不谈
You know, mostly, we just don't talk about it.
逃避是不健康的
Avoidance isn't healthy,
尤其是对于一个七岁的孩子
not for a seven-year-old.
德鲁 你好
Hey, Drew! Hey!
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-你介意我先离开会吗 -不 没事
- Do you mind? - Oh, no. Not at all.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-把它放到冰箱里就好 -好的
- Let's just dump that in the cooler. - Okay.
集中精神就好 宝贝
Just concentrate, honey.
加油 安珀 你能行
Come on, Amber, you've got this.
你能行 安珀
You can do it, Amber!
感谢你
Thanks for, uh...
帮我进行"教堂长凳更多臀"行动
helping me with Operation Butts in Pews.
作为安德森军的招募者这是我的义务
Well, it is my duty as a recruit to Anderson's army,
但我觉得你得找个更好的名字
but I-- I think you're gonna have to find a better name.
知道吗 你已经在帮我了
You see? You're helping me already.
请进
Come in, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你儿子在家吗 我是说 我...
Is your son here? I mean, I--
不在 亚伦和朋友出去了
Oh, no. Aaron's out with friends,
如果他要回来也会很晚
so he won't be home till late, if at all.
而且...
And, uh...
我做了黑莓派
I made a blackberry pie.
你真是诱人
You really are the temptress.
我怎能抵抗
How can I resist?
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
我是安德森牧师
Hi, this is Reverend Anderson.
今日上帝荣光依旧
It really is a glorious day.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表