剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
那对她不会有帮助
That's not gonna help.
-怎么了 -带我去艾莉森家
- Well? - Take me to Allison's.
慢着 我们得搞清楚这事
Wait, we need to figure this out.
-我们别着急 -你自己搞清楚
- Let's not just rush into it-- - You figure it out!
我不会再浪费时间了
I'm not wasting any more time.
好吧 拿着 听我说
All right, here, look.
你把车开走 但是你得先把我送到某个地方
You take the car, but I need you to drop me somewhere first.
我有些事要做
There's something I gotta do.
为了让我自己安心
For my own peace of mind.
警长
Chief?
进来吧
Come on in.
你查到了什么
What do you got?
树林里的那辆野营车
That camper from the woods.
那个指甲的DNA分♥析♥结果出来了
Got the DNA analysis back on that fingernail.
还在等血液和头发的分♥析♥结果
Still waiting on the blood and the hair,
但我查到她了
but she ran it through for me.
-查到身份了吗 -对
- Get an ID? - Yeah.
幸运的是大概一年前她进了我们的系统
Lucky for us she went through our system about a year ago.
丽莎·佩顿 26岁
Lisa Peyton, 26.
她在"小猪扭扭"店偷12磅火腿的时候被抓住
She got caught stealing a 12-pound ham from the Piggly Wiggly.
那好 我们去找她吧
Well, let's go find her.
这...不大可能
Yeah, well, not possible.
六个月前她的男朋友报案说她失踪了
Boyfriend reported her missing six months ago.
-你确定吗 -刚跟他打了电♥话♥
- You sure about that? - Just got off the phone with him.
她还是不知所踪
She's still AWOL.
警长 我们找到了一名失踪女人的DNA
Look, Chief, we got the DNA of a missing woman
她在看上去像屠宰场的现场出现过
who was at the scene of what looked like a slaughterhouse.
而这现场却刚刚被
A scene that just got burnt to the ground
想阻挠我们调查出结果的人烧光了
by someone who's trying to make our job a lot harder.
我知道我们找到了什么
I know what we got.
你要不要打赌我们不会在
How much you want to bet we don't find her,
发现那辆野营车45米开外的地方找到她
what, 50 yards from where we found that camper.
冷静点 神探
Hold your roll there, Supercop.
你想破一个重大凶杀案吗
You want to make a big homicide case?
没错
Yeah.
查查她是不是真的死了
Find out if she's "gone" gone.
可能她不想要这个男朋友知道她在哪
Maybe she don't want this boyfriend of hers to know where she is.
去找找家长或者兄弟姐妹
Find a parent or a sibling,
找个她没那么急切要逃离的人
someone she's not so eager to run away from.
做好你的后续调查 警官
Do your follow-up, officer.
好吧 我会照做的 警长
All right, will do, Chief.
我来这里不是来伤害你的
I'm not here to hurt you.
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我不会进来什么的
I won't come in or anything.
我发誓
I swear.
凯尔 你想怎么样
What do you want, Kyle?
能劳烦你出来吗
Can you come all the way outside?
就...
Just...
我已经来了
I'm already here.
不能就这样透过门缝说话
Can't just talk through a crack in the door.
昨晚车停在我家门前的 是你对吗
Last night, parked out front, that was you, wasn't it?
如果不是有要紧事我不会来的
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important.
你想要什么 凯尔
What do you want, Kyle?
我...
I...
我只是...
I just...
爸爸
Daddy!
宝贝女儿 瞧瞧你
Hey, baby girl, look at you.
你什么时候回家 爸爸
When are you coming home, Daddy?
现在这事不是我能决定的 宝贝
Uh, that's not up to me right now, sweetheart.
是妈妈让你离开的吗
Did Mommy tell you to leave?
-不不 事情不是... -安珀
- No, no, no, that's not what... - Amber.
-听妈妈的话 -不
- Listen to your mama. - No.
我想要和爸爸一起
I want to be with Daddy.
我想给你看我的新自行车
I want to show you my new bike.
好好 我看到了 那很棒 很棒
Yeah, yeah. I saw it. It's awesome. Awesome.
看着我骑
Watch me ride it!
安珀 别让我再说一次
Amber, don't make me tell you again.
你就是个贱婊♥子♥
You're a mean bitch.
-你说什么 -安珀 嘿
- Excuse me? - Amber, hey!
你怎么敢那么和妈妈说话 快道歉
Don't you dare talk to your mother like that. You apologize.
不 我想和你住 爸爸
No, I want to live with you, Daddy.
你现在这么说
You're just saying that right now,
只是因为生妈妈的气
'cause you're mad at your mama,
这不公平 明白吗
and that's not fair, okay?
她没做错什么事
She hasn't done anything wrong.
进去 安珀 立刻
Inside, Amber, right now.
-不 -跟我走 宝贝
- No! - Come on, baby.
不 爸爸
No! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
上楼回你房♥间 宝贝 好吗
Up to your room, baby, okay?
-这就是你想要的吗 凯尔 -什么
- Is this what you wanted, Kyle? - What?
-让她讨厌我 -不 你什么意思
- To turn her against me? - No, what do you mean?
-离我们远远的 -艾莉森 等等
- Stay the hell away from us! - Allison, wait, please!
巴尔内斯夫人
Mrs. Barnes?
巴尔内斯夫人
Mrs. Barnes?
发生了什么
What happened?
巴尔内斯夫人 能听到我说话吗
Mrs. Barnes, can you hear me?
我这是在哪
Where am I?
这里是慈善修女医院 巴尔内斯夫人
You're at the Sister of Mercy Hospital, Mrs. Barnes.
你是昨天晚上从急救室转过来的
You were admitted through the ER department yesterday evening.
安珀
Amber.
你的女儿没事 巴尔内斯夫人
Your daughter's fine, Mrs. Barnes.
她没事
She's okay.
我想见她
I want to see her.
很快
Soon.
我是怎么了
What happened to me?
经历巨大创伤后
It's not uncommon to block out details
忘记事情经过很正常
when you've been in a significant trauma.
你的记忆说不定某个时候就会恢复
Your memory should come back at some point.
-发生了什么 -你在这里很安全
- What happened? - You're safe here.
-你丈夫被拘禁了 -我不明白
- Your husband's in custody. - I don't understand.
是他造成了这一切
He's the one responsible for this.
-不 -他在警局已承认了一切
- No. - At the station he admitted everything.
凯尔他为什么要那么做 这不可能
Kyle, why would he do that? That's crazy.
-恐怕这是真的 夫人 -不
- I'm afraid it's true, ma'am. - No.
不是 不可能 我不相信
It's not. No, I don't believe it.
-躺着别动 - 不 让我走
- Just stay back right here. - No, let me go.
-让我走 -你现在不能下床
- Just let me go. - You cannot get out of bed.
-让我走 -当心你的胳膊
- Just let me go. - Watch your arm.
-快别动 -快躺下
- No, no, no - Lie back down real quick.
-不 -你伤得很重
- No! - You've been in a serious accident.
怎么样
Well?
没能找机会靠近
Couldn't get close enough.
那她有反应吗
Well, did she react?
就像那些人靠近你时的样子
You know, in the way they do around you?
很难说
It's hard to tell.
事情变得有点复杂
Things got complicated.
至少你没被捕
At least you didn't get arrested.
我想我现在要回家了 牧师
I think I need to go home now, Rev.
我理解
I understand.
不过首先我们还有些工作要做
First, there's a little job we have to do.
我刚在镇里几个地方待了会
I made some stops in town.
我在一些为无家可归的人提供住所的组织工作
I do work with some of the groups that shelter the homeless,
瘾君子 逃亡者
addicts, runaways.
组织负责人说他见到过雪莉
The director of the mission here thinks he's seen Sherry,
我想带她回家
and I want to bring her home.
抢救那本来以为的胜利
Salvage some kind of a win.
好吧 祝你好运 不需要我了
Okay. Good luck. Don't need me for that.
我想你低估了
I think you're underestimating
无私行为的治愈能力
the healing qualities of a selfless act.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表