剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
Is he here?
有事情不对劲
Look, something's going on.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他的朋友 牧师
His friend, the Reverend.
他一直说恶魔来了这里
All that stuff he's been saying about the devil coming to town,
是真的
it's no joke.
你现在就回家去
Okay, you get on home now.
不 求你了
No. Please!
我会跟他说你来过
I will tell him you were here.
求你了
Please.
不要让我再回去
Don't make me go back out there.
好吧 孩子
All right, son.
你在这里等着 我给他打电♥话♥
You wait right here and I'll give him a call.
不劳你费心了
Ain't gonna worry about it.
-梅根 -别着急
- Megan! - Easy.
牧师
Rev.
既然这里充斥着不好的回忆 为何还要来这儿
Why come here if it's so full of bad memories?
是我不好的回忆
My bad memories.
不是她的
Not hers.
你说过他们想要安全感
You said they want to feel safe.
她不是为房♥子而来
She wasn't coming to this house.
而是想来这里找到我
She was coming here to find me.
我们得去外面看看
We gotta look outside.
是吉尔斯
It's Giles.
-是我 警长 -有人闯入我家
- I'm here, Chief. - There was a break-in at my house.
是那个叫麦克里迪的小孩
It was that McCready kid.
要是让我找到他 我会他妈的杀了他
Now, I find that little shit, I'm gonna fuckin' kill him.
-他带走了什么 -不是什么 是谁
- What'd he take? - Not what. Who.
凯尔收
他带走了巴尔内斯的女儿
He took Barnes' daughter.
他说他是在传递消息
He said he was delivering a message.
谁的消息
From who?
我想你知道的
I think you know.
怎么了
What is it?
他带走了安珀
He has Amber.
凯尔 等等
Kyle, wait.
这不仅仅是我们的事
This is about more than us.
他是个虚假的先知
He is a false prophet.
如果我们不阻止他 恶魔将统治千年
If we don't stop him, the devil will reign for a thousand years.
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
相信那人是恶魔
That that man is the devil
相信你必须要阻止他 不计一切代价吗
and that you have to stop him, no matter what?
是的
Yes, I do.
那你还看不出来吗 你不能和我一起
Then don't you see, you can't come with me?
你和我 或许对于恶魔是什么以及对抗
You... you and I, we may not agree on what this evil is,
他的力量到底是来自上帝还是其他什么
where the power to defeat it comes from God
我不了解的地方 看法不一致
or from some place I don't understand.
但我现在清楚地明白一件事
But there is one thing that I see clearly now,
而且我全心全意地相信
and I believe with all of my heart.
那就是如果我们想赢这场斗争
That if this battle is to be won,
就不能单独行动
it can't be won alone.
或许你是对的 牧师
You're probably right, Rev.
但对我来说 这无关恶魔
But for me, this isn't about the devil.
事关我的女儿
This is about my daughter.
就这么简单
And that's it.
我女儿在哪儿
Where's my daughter?
我喜欢美国老爷车
I love old American cars.
人们过去常说它的行李箱能装下三个人
They used to call this a three-body trunk.
你说你会把她带来
You said you were bringing her back.
进去
Get in.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我们能兜一整晚圈子
We can go round and round on this all night.
你可以一直问我问题
You can keep asking me questions,
你可以威胁我 伤害我
you can threaten me, you can hurt me,
你也可以杀了我
you can kill me.
但再次见到你女儿的唯一办法
The only way you're gonna see your little girl again
就是闭上你的嘴然后上车
is if you stop talking and get in.
现在 把这个套在头上
Now, put this over your head.
我为什么值得你做这一切
What is it about me that makes this all worthwhile?
套在头上 你会得到答案的
Put that over your head. You'll get your answers.
爸爸
Daddy!
小萤火虫
Hey, little firefly.
你与众不同
You're special.
我们找你很久了 驱魔浪子
So long have we tried to find you, Outcast.
保护我什么
Protect me from what?
就像打你漂亮的妻子一样打我
Hit me like you hit your pretty wife.
我不想让她留下
I don't want her to stay.
我看见它了 它是黑色的
I saw it. It was black.
它是冰冷的
And it was cold.
爸爸
Daddy?
安珀
Amber!
你还好吗 没事吧
Are you okay? Are you all right?
我们一定要待在这里吗
Do we have to stay here?
没错 亲爱的
That's right, sweetheart.
我答应会给你答案
I promised you answers!
我的同类...
My kind...
我们找到了每天进入你们世界的方法
we find our way into your world every day.
我们不能留在原来的地方
We can't stay where we're from.
所以我们来到这里
So, we come here.
你们从哪儿来
Where are you from?
跟你来自同一个地方
The same place you are.
什么
What?
所以我们才会一直跟着你
That's why we've been around you your whole life.
现在你就待在这里
Now, you're gonna stay right where you are,
待在我眼皮底下...
where I can keep an eye on you...
直到我们需要你为止
till we need you.
你们需要我♥干♥什么
Need me for what?
为什么需要我
Need me for what?!
为什么需要我
Need me for what?!
爸爸
Daddy?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
不要担心 好吗
Don't worry, okay?
我们很快就回家
We're going home.
没关系
It's okay.
好了 我在这儿 有我呢
It's okay, I'm right here. I got you.
给你盖好被子 放轻松 没关系
Just tuck you in there just nice and easy. It's okay.
好了 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetheart.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她还是不肯放手
Well, she doesn't want to let go.
不过她会的 他们最终都放弃了
But she will. They all do eventually.
宝贝 好了
Baby, it's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
*嘘 小宝贝*
*Hush, little baby*
*不要说话*
*Don't say a word*
*妈妈去给你买♥♥知更鸟*
*Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird*
*如果那知更鸟不歌♥唱*
*If that mockingbird don't sing*
*妈妈去给你买♥♥钻戒*
*Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring*
*如果那钻戒变黄铜*
*If that diamond ring turns brass*
*妈妈去给你买♥♥镜子*
*Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass*
*嘘 小宝贝*
*Hush, little darling*
*不要哭泣*
*Don't you cry*
*你♥爸♥爸爱你*
*Your daddy loves you*
*我也爱你*
*And so do I*
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
放松 妈妈会治好你的
Easy. Mama's gonna fix you all up.
让你完好如初 没错
Get you all fixed up, that's right.
交给我吧 好孩子
I got you. Attagirl.
你就是不长记性 是不是
You just don't learn, do you?
你对那个可怜的女人做了什么
What have you done to that poor woman?
你回去当迷途羔羊 别管我们
You go back to your wayward souls and leave us be.
凯尔 你在这里吗
Kyle, are you in here?!
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表