剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
驱魔浪人
第一季第九集
放松点
Take it easy.
你想怎样 拜伦
What do you want, Byron?
我是来道别的
I came to say goodbye.
放屁
Bullshit.
你是来幸灾乐祸的
You came to gloat.
你很清楚
Now, you know good and well
我的年岁早已疲于去享受这种乐趣了
I'm too old and tired to get caught up in pride.
我没有因为一己之私就要求你走人
I didn't ask you to leave because I wanted to.
你是没逼我做任何事
You didn't ask me to do anything.
但我为你所做的一切
But what I did for you,
别的任何人都不会享受到
I wouldn't do for anyone else.
我给了你你想要的结果
I gave you what you wanted.
一个你可以和凯特...
A chance for you and Kat to...
继续维持现状的机会
keep on keepin' on.
如果你有理智
You had any sense,
你就早该把那个安德森和巴尔内斯赶出小镇
you'd have been running Anderson and Barnes out of town,
而不是选择背叛了你最好的朋友20年
instead of betraying your best friend of 20 years.
那个本可以
The one person
保护你免受这一切后果的朋友
who could have protected you from what's comin'.
你这话算什么意思
And what is that?
别介啊 有话就说啊
No, you got something to say,
大声清楚地说明白啊
come on out and say it.
你如今把所有的事情都本末倒置了 拜伦
You got things all turned around, Byron.
如今的每一件事都并非如你所想
None of this is what you think it is.
想办法撵走它们之中的一个
Gettin' rid of one of 'em
并不能解决本质问题 除非把事儿给做绝了
won't mean shit when it's all said and done.
亲爱的
Babe?
-我们该出发了 -我这就来
- We should get going. - I'm comin'.
你也知道洲际公路的交通状况有多拥堵吧
You know how bad traffic gets on the interstate.
我说了我马上就来 宝贝
I said I'll be right there, honey.
全当帮你自己一个忙 拜伦
Do yourself a favor, Byron.
远离那些你搞不懂的事物
Stay clear of things you don't understand.
如果你今后遭逢不测 记得替自己感到羞辱
Be a real shame if something bad happened to you.
当心这些泥浆
Watch out for all this mud.
小萤火虫 要不你.... 额
Hey, firefly, why don't you, uh,
先在我能看到你的地方先坐一下
have a seat here where I can see you.
我等下回来
I'll be right back.
一切还好吗 爸爸
Is everything okay, Daddy?
当然啊 一切都好
Yeah, it's okay.
不止是好
Better than okay.
是非常完美 就像你一样
It's perfect, just like you.
走开
Go away!
你这是私闯民宅
That's breakin' and enterin'.
你门根本没锁
Doors not even locked.
这里可是西佛吉尼亚
This is West Virginia.
我可是被允许开枪射你的
I'm still allowed to shoot you.
我们刚才顺道去过学校
We just went by the school.
他们说你请了病假
They say you called in sick.
正常人身体觉得不舒服
Well, that's what normal people do
都会这样做好吗
when they're not feeling well.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我打破了个玻璃杯
I broke a glass.
拜托 不小心而已
Oh, it was an accident.
真是这样吗
Was it really?
我就算现在打烂个杯子也不需要别人来指教我什么吧
I could really do without the judgments right now.
我不是要指教你什么
I'm not judging you.
-那你来是做什么的 -喂
- Then what are you doin'? - Hey.
我是来看望你的 白♥痴♥
Checking in on you, shithead,
就像你曾为我所做过的那样
like you did for me.
马克会找到另一份工作的
Mark's gonna find another job.
当真♥相♥浮出水面时 唐尼也迟早会得到报应
Donnie, he'll crumble when the truth comes out.
而你...
You...
需要停止为你无法改变的事情而自责
need to quit beatin' on yourself for things you can't change.
那倒是个好建议
That's good advice.
我还是更喜欢
I liked it much better
当初我千百次试图挽救你时的感觉
the hundred times I was giving it to you.
是啊 起码该庆幸我最后听进你的忠告了
Yeah, well, just be glad I listened.
好不容易呢
Finally.
梅根... 我需要你帮我个忙
Megan, I need a favor.
安珀她...
Amber's, uh...
她目前正处于一个艰难的时刻
she's having a hard time.
她...
She's...
很困惑
confused.
我觉得她得再度开始正常孩子的生活了
I think she needs to just start acting like a normal kid again.
你想让她去我的学校上学吗
You want me to get her enrolled in my school?
也许你可以帮她走个后门
Figure maybe you could pull some strings.
不想让别人过问吗
Without anybody asking questions?
好的
Okay.
我会尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有艾莉森的消息吗
Have you heard from Allison?
没有
No.
我再也不想守在电♥话♥边等待了
I'm tired of waiting around by the phone.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我要出去找她
I'm gonna go out and find her.
约翰
John?
我儿子差不多13岁时
You know, when my son was about 13,
被学校开除了
he got kicked out of school.
是吗
Really?
也不算开除
Well, not exactly kicked out.
他被停了几天学
He got suspended for a few days.
学校有个孩子欺负他
There was this kid in his class teasing him,
所以马修等到放学后...
and, so, Matthew waited 'til after school...
痛打了他一顿
gave him a real ass whoopin'.
像他父亲一样的斗士
Fighter like his father.
我说他这样会让我蒙羞
I told him he'd embarrassed me.
因为他是牧师的儿子
That he was the son of a preacher man.
他得收拾好自己的事
He needed to get his shit together
开始好好做人
and start acting like one.
好奇他会对我那天晚上的闹剧...
Wonder what he would have made of my...
作何评价
little show the other night.
我觉得他可能会说我要说的话
Well, I think he probably would say what I'm about to say.
收拾好自己的事
Get your shit together.
我想让你搬过来跟我住
I want you to move in with me.
-特丽夏... -别担心
- Tricia-- - Don't worry.
我不是要寻找依靠
I'm not looking for a crutch.
我只是想要正常的生活
I just want some normalcy.
你知道大家都在议论我们
You know that people are talking about us.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
大家都说她是学校里最好的老师
Everyone says she's the nicest teacher in the whole school.
我想和你在一起
I wanna stay with you.
听着安珀...
Look, Amber...
你最近经历了很多变故
you've been through a lot of changes recently,
这不公平 我懂
and that ain't fair, I know that.
但我会为你弥补的
But I'm gonna make it up to you.
我发誓 我会让一切回归正常
I swear, I'm gonna get things back to normal.
你要去找妈妈 是吗
You're gonna look for Mommy, aren't you?
是的
Yeah, I am.
我知道这让你紧张 宝贝 但...
I know it makes you nervous, baby, but...
你会明白的 只要我们把她找回家
you'll see, once we get her home.
才是最好的
It's for the best.
我们会是一家人
We'll be a family.
再没有人能伤害我们
No one can ever hurt us again.
你撒谎
You're lyin'.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为大人就是这样
'Cause that's what grownups do.
听着...
Look...
如果你保证在学校乖乖的
if you promise you make a good go of it at this school,
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表