剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
的确有
Yeah, actually.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
是一个愚蠢的运动员 一个恶霸
A dumb jock and a bully,
我还以为再也不用见到他了
and I thought I'd never have to see him again.
那么
So...
你希望我去教训教训他吗
You want me to kick his ass?
不必了 但是你可别去找他买♥♥轮胎
No. But don't you dare buy any tires from him.
你要几分熟
How do you want 'em?
我要生一点的
Oh, I'll have mine still mooing.
你要吃牛排啊
You're eating meat?
我给你买♥♥了汉堡
I got you garden burgers.
我就是突然有点想吃
I just sort of started having a taste for it.
她总能带给我惊喜
She keeps surprising me.
这就是一段成功婚姻的秘诀
Secret to a successful marriage.
再过三十多年 恐怕就不剩什么惊喜了
After 32 years, I don't think we have any surprises left.
这是个挑战吗
Oh, is that a challenge?
不是的 女士
no, ma'am.
我可不会和你对着干
I know better than to throw down with you.
亲爱的 你介意把它放出来吗
Oh, honey, would you mind letting him out?
出来吧
Come on.
巴兹 停下 巴兹
Buzzy, stop! Buzzy, no!
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事 巴兹
What's wrong with you, Buzzy?
好了 巴兹
Come on, now, Buzzy.
-巴兹 好了 好孩子 -抱歉
- Buzzy, come on, good boy. - Sorry.
好孩子 好孩子 好孩子
Good boy, good boy, good boy.
好孩子
Good boy.
上帝啊 我不知道它怎么了
Lord have mercy, I don't know what got into him.
它只是想让我们知道谁才是老大
Oh, he's just letting us all know who's boss.
谁还需要屋子里的东西吗
Anybody need anything from inside?
再来一瓶
Hit me.
悠着点喝啊 大个子
You better slow down, big boy.
永远不会
Never.
我去帮萝丝拿酒
I'll go help Rose with the drinks.
刚才太抱歉了
I am sorry about that.
的确人们都说狗能分辨人性善恶
They do say they're excellent judges of character.
看来它是看透你了
Well, he sniffed you out.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
我的天
I'll be damned.
这是你的 是吧
That's yours, isn't it?
是我的
It sure is.
没想到还能再见到它
I... never thought I'd see it again.
你怎么弄丢的
How'd you lose it?
我也不确定
Oh, I don't rightly know.
凯特总跟我说别戴着去上班
Kat is always telling me not to wear it to work.
在哪儿丢的都有可能
Could have been anywhere.
你在哪里找的的
Where'd you find it?
有人把它交到警局了
Someone turned it in down at the station.
很高兴看到还有拾金不昧的人
It's good to know we still got us some honest folks out there.
*我的宝贝不用工作*
*My baby don't have to work *
*她不用去偷去抢*
*She don't have to rob and steal*
*我的宝贝不用工作*
*My baby don't have to work*
*她不用去偷去抢*
*She don't have to rob and steal*
*因为我把一切都给了她*
*'Cause I give her everything...*
要点什么
What can I get you?
来一杯啤酒
just a beer. I guess, a Bud.
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
*她给我写信*
*She wrote me a letter *
*她说她马上回家*
*She said she was coming home soon*
瞧瞧啊 看谁来了
Well, well, well, look who it is.
我本想说这可真巧
I'd say it was a coincidence,
但是这座破城市这么小
you know, but given how small this fucking town is,
我要是碰不上你反而奇怪了
it'd probably be weirder if I didn't see you.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
有点新业务 有点旧工作
Just some new business, some old business.
说起来 我今天看到梅根了
Speaking of which, I saw Megan today.
她看起来很好
She looked good.
好了 好了 别打了
Okay! Okay! Get off!
别打了
Get off!
要打外面打去
Keep it outside!
你看见我就只能这反应了吗
So this is how it's gonna be?
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
别起来
Stay down.
该死
Shit.
别起来 你个蠢货
Stay down, you dumb fuck!
你离她远点
You stay way from her.
你总想当护花使者
Always trying to play the guardian angel.
你不知道那根本不存在吗
Haven't you figured out they don't exist?
我♥操♥
Fuck.
西弗吉尼亚今天有点阴天
We got a little bit of gray sky in West Virginia today,
下午就会转晴
but that'll clear up this afternoon.
让下面这首曲子为你的旅途增加能量吧
Here's a tune to put a little energy in your step.
你好
Hello?
你在哪 我给你打了一早上电♥话♥
Where are you? I've been calling you all morning.
抱歉 我没认出来你的号♥码
Sorry. I didn't recognize the number.
我换手♥机♥了 你在哪儿
I got a new phone. Where are you?
我在旧货店 有什么事
I'm at the thrift store. What's wrong?
我昨晚遇到唐尼了
I ran into Donnie last night.
他说之前见到了你 发生什么事了吗
He said he saw you. Did something happen?
梅根
Megan?
没什么事
Nothing happened.
我当时在吃晚饭 然后他...
I was at dinner and he, um...
没什么事
Nothing happened.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
什么也不做
We're not doing anything.
听着 我不能装不知道
Look, I can't just ignore this.
-你当然可以 -梅根...
- Yes, you can. - Megan...
你自己的麻烦还不够吗
Aren't you in enough trouble as it is?
你千万不要再和他纠缠在一起
The last thing you need to do is get mixed up with him.
你没做什么吧 凯尔
You didn't, did you? Kyle?
我不能坐视不管 你知道的
I can't do nothing, you know that.
你做的够多了
You've done enough.
答应我 凯尔
Promise me, Kyle.
好吧
All right.
多谢你打电♥话♥关心 傻瓜 我真没事
Thanks for checking in, shithead, but I'm fine.
可是 梅根...
But, Megan--
我得挂了
I gotta go.
我刚去教堂
I went by the church.
弗洛伦斯说你在这里
Florence said you was out here.
那女人真不会保密
That woman cannot keep a secret.
你一整天都在这里吗
You’ve been out here all day?
我需要坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
我这份工作有一点不好
One of the things that sucks about this job
就是人人都想从我这里得到点什么
is that everybody wants something from you.
他们每遭遇一点苦难
Every misery they suffer,
什么祖母要死了
every dying grandma,
丈夫出轨了
every cheating husband,
都一股脑说给我听
all gets dumped on me.
有时候我真的需要喘口气
Sometimes I just need a break.
我们都是
Don't we all.
过来 帮我点忙
Come on. Give me a hand.
你追踪到我 是想让我做什么
You tracked me down, so what can I do for you?
你是怎么获得你的...
Well, how's it you get your...
不知你是怎么称呼的 案例或受害人
I don't know what you call 'em, cases, victims?
难道你教堂里有个热♥线♥电♥话♥之类的吗
Is it like, you got a bat phone in the church or something?
很想做点什么是吧
Itching for some action, right?
我亲近的人受到伤害
People close to me get hurt,
已经持续了很长时间
and it's been going on a long time,
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表