剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
我也是
The usual.
昨天的晚餐很愉快
Dinner last night was nice.
是的
It was.
我觉得我们应该多这样做 这是好事
I think we should do it more often, you know? It's good for us.
过一些二人时光
Having time alone.
有时候我担心我们交谈得...
You know, I worry sometimes when we just don't talk...
不多
enough.
-谁让我们为人父母了呢 -是啊
- Welcome to parenthood. - Yeah.
出去吃一餐就相当于吃一周的香肠和豆子
And every dinner out costs us a week of franks and beans.
是啊 可我觉得值
Yeah, well, I think it's worth it.
那我就是你披着闪亮盔甲的骑士 对吧
So, I'm your knight in shining armor, huh?
什么
What?
我觉得挺浪漫的 你从来没跟我说过
I think it's kinda sweet, you never told me about it,
但我以前还真不知道
but didn't know you used
你曾经梦想拥有一个骑着白马的英雄
to dream of having a hero on a white stallion.
还好我骑着白马进了这个镇
It's a good thing I rode into town.
你觉得这就是我嫁给你的原因吗
You think that's why I married you?
因为你是个警♥察♥吗
'Cause you're a cop?
什么 不是啊
What? No.
你觉得我就只是想要一个保护我的人吗
You think I just wanted someone to protect me?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I said.
太侮辱人了 我不想再听到你这么说了
It's insulting. I don't want to hear it again.
没问题
No problem.
霍莉 吃晚饭了
Holly, dinner!
上车
Hop in.
要多久啊
How long is this gonna take?
看情况
It depends.
我这些东西要放到冰箱里去
I got stuff that needs to go in the freezer.
听着 如果你的冰淇淋化了 我给你买♥♥一升
Look, if your ice cream gets soft, I'll buy you another quart.
快进来
Get in.
零钱不用找了
Keep the change.
这不是你一直喜欢的吗 怎么了
That used to be your label. Something change?
只是...
Uh, it's...
戒了有段时间了 就是这样
It's been a while since we done this is all.
好吧 起码算是个原因
Yeah, well, there's a reason for that.
-听着 马克 我... -我们得谈谈
- Look, Mark, I'm-- - We need to talk.
我想低调一些 但我刚才应该沉住气的
Trying to keep my head down. I shouldn't have lost my cool.
我根本就不想知道
I don't even wanna know.
听着...
Look, um...
梅根和我 几天前我们一起去吃晚餐 约会那种
Megan and I, we went to dinner the other night. Date night.
家里请了保姆 一切都安排好了
We got a sitter and the whole deal.
好的 听起来不错啊
Oh. Okay. Sounds nice.
是啊 本来挺好的
Yeah, well, it was supposed to be.
直到有个男的进来打了声招呼
Till this guy came up to the table and said hi.
他说他是乡下来卖♥♥轮胎的
Said he was a tire salesman from out of town.
好像叫唐尼什么的
Donnie something?
你认识他吗
You know anything about him?
不认识
No.
该死 凯尔 别对我撒谎
Damn it, Kyle, don't you lie to me.
马克...
Mark...
就是他干的吗
Is that him?
我就知道
I knew it.
她告诉了你多少
How much did she tell you?
她只说马克是她父母的养子...
Just that he was a foster kid her parents took in, and...
虐待过她
and he abused her.
她没告诉过我他的名字
She never told me his name.
但那个王八蛋自己告诉我了
Motherfucker told me himself.
他径直走到我面前说
He literally came right up to me.
你好 我是唐尼
He said, "Hi, I'm Donnie."
他还说了什么吗
He say anything else?
没有
No.
他只是跟梅根叙了好一会儿旧
Just that he and Megan, they went way back.
当初我发现他的所作所为后
When I found out what he was doing,
就开始睡在梅根房♥间的地板上
I started sleeping on the floor in her room.
我没法还手... 更不用说打赢他
I couldn't... couldn't fight back and win or nothing.
但我至少能拖住他 替梅根挡几下打
I could get in the way, take a beating.
这方面我可是个老手
I was an old pro at that.
我以为这一切都是梅根编造的
I thought Megan made that whole thing up.
只是为了在艾莉森和安珀的
Just to defend you.
事情发生以后为你辩护
After everything with Allison and Amber.
她想让我们置之不理
She wants us to let it be.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
出
口
真是惊喜啊
Well, this is a surprise.
你必须离开
You have to leave.
我正打算出去呢
I was just on my way out.
你必须离开城里
You have to leave town.
很抱歉 梅根 我在这儿有生意要做
Okay, I'm sorry, Megan, but I have business here.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我们进去聊吧
Let's talk inside.
行
Sure.
我还有几分钟时间
Got a few minutes.
你要喝杯水什么的吗
You want a glass of water or something?
听着 那天晚上我不该打扰你们吃饭
Look, I shouldn't have interrupted your dinner the other night.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
我来这儿可不是因为你搞砸了我的约会
I'm not here 'cause you messed up my date night.
你我待在同一栋房♥子太近了
In the same house was too close.
待在同一所城市也太近了
In the same town is too close.
你必须离开
You need to go.
我们都要设法面对曾经发生的事
Hey, look, we both have to deal with what happened back then.
你...你是认真的吗
Are... Are you serious?
是
Yeah.
那时我是个坏孩子
Look, I was a fucked up kid, Megan.
我不是在找借口 这就是事实
That doesn't excuse it, but it is what it is.
我不再是那个孩子了好吗 人是会变的
I'm not that kid anymore. Okay? People change.
但你绝不会变那么多
There's no way you could ever change enough.
你知道吗 我也为之付出了代价
You know, it cost me too.
我被赶出你家后
After I got kicked out of the house,
又回到了县里的儿童之家
I wound back up in the County Children's home.
谁愿意收养一个有那种记录的孩子呢
Who's gonna want to take in a kid with that on his record, huh?
这就是你回来的原因吗
Is that why you're here?
好让我心神不宁
To mess with my head
因为是我造成你那狗逼一般的生活吗
'cause you're fucked up life is my fault?
不是
No.
梅根 我是回来销♥售♥轮胎的
Megan, I'm here to sell tires.
但凡事有其因必有其果
But actions do have consequences.
这件事对你我都会造成影响
Mine and yours.
你觉得这件事会让我挥之不去
You think this haunts me.
这就是你想听到的
That's what you want to hear.
你想听到 我因你而支离破碎
That because of you, I'm broken.
你太看得起自己了
You arrogant prick.
你对我而言无足轻重
You're nothing to me.
你不过是个小坎儿
A bump in the road.
我很久以前就跨过去了
Something I scraped off my shoe a long time ago.
轮胎销♥售♥员
Tire salesman.
那么你问问自己为什么在这儿 梅根
Then ask yourself why you're here, Megan,
为什么一个人来我的旅馆房♥间
in my hotel room, all by yourself.
也许我对你而言不只个小坎儿
You see, maybe I am more than a bump in the road to you.
也许我真的让你...挥之不去
Maybe I do... haunt you.
我来这儿是为了保护我的家庭
I'm here to protect my family.
因为一旦我丈夫发现你的真面目...
'Cause if my husband ever finds out who you are...
我不会让他因为你这种
I won't let him ruin his
一文不值的败类 这种无足轻重之人
life over a meaningless piece of shit like you.
毁了他的一生
Over nothing.
别按了
Quit ringing!
我又不是飞毛腿冈萨雷斯
I'm not exactly Speedy Gonzales, you know.
动画片《飞毛腿冈萨雷斯》主角
被称为墨西哥速度最快的老鼠
抱歉 米尔德丽德
I'm sorry, Mildred.
索菲不在这儿吗
Is Sophie not here?
她出门了
Went out.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表