剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
驱魔浪人
第一季第十集
[本季终]
哦不
Oh, no!
抱歉啦
I'm sorry.
赶紧帮我收拾一下
Just help me clean it up.
妈妈会杀了我们的
Mom's gonna kill us.
真不敢相信我们偷拿了这么多吃的
I can't believe we took so much.
要是被她听到 我们就有麻烦了
We're gonna get in trouble if she hears us.
妈妈
Mom.
霍莉说我们可以再补点零食吃
Holly said we could have seconds.
爸爸说过我们可以吃的
Daddy said we could.
我们很抱歉 梅根阿姨
We're sorry, Aunt Megan.
妈妈
Mom?
咱还是走吧
Come on.
妈妈
Mom?
梅根...
Megan...
梅根
Megan!
安珀 你在里面吗
Amber, are you in there?
安珀
Amber!
安珀
Amber!
去那边看看
Check in there.
小心点
Be careful.
天呐
Jesus.
楼下没有人
There's no one downstairs.
后门被破坏了
Back door's been busted open.
-爸爸 -安珀
- Daddy! - Amber!
就像妈妈当时那样
It was like Mommy.
就像妈妈当时那样
It was just like Mommy.
宝贝
Baby.
有我在呢 宝贝
I got you, baby girl.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
嘿 有我在呢 没事儿了
Hey, I... I got you. It's okay.
你现在安全了 好吗
You're safe, okay?
你现在安全了 宝贝
You're safe, baby.
听着 我现在需要你去车里
Look, I need you to get in the car
帮我照看霍莉 好吗
and take care of Holly, all right?
好的
Okay?
没事儿了
It's okay.
我很抱歉 凯尔
I'm so sorry, Kyle.
我当初真不该走出我的屋子
I should have never come out of my house.
这并不是你的错
It's not your fault.
别说了
Don't.
我们必须得找到她
We gotta find her.
强尼
Johnny?
这到底是怎么回事儿
What in the holy hell is goin' on here?
巴兹 别叫了
Buzz, stop!
出了点事故
There's been an accident.
什么样的事故
What kind of accident?
-说来... -我们需要你的帮助
- It's... - We need your help.
亲爱的 出什么事儿了
Honey, what is it?
晚上好 萝丝 不好意思这么晚还来打扰你
Evening, Rose. Sorry to trouble you so late.
这事儿我来就行 萝丝
I got it, Rosie.
什么事儿啊
Got what?
显然我们现在遇上点儿麻烦
Apparently, we got a situation.
那我想你最好赶快去处理掉它
Well, then I guess you better deal with it,
但咱也别把孩子们晾在门外干冻着呀
but don't leave these children standing out in the cold.
-快进屋来 亲爱的 -去吧 宝贝
- Come on in, sweetheart. - There you go, honey.
-去吧 没事儿的 -来吧
- Come on. It's okay. - There we go.
-让她们进屋来 -进屋吧 亲爱的
- Let's get them inside. - Come on in, darling.
-没事儿的 进来吧 -这就对了
- It's okay. Come on in. - That's it.
-没关系的 -得嘞
- It's okay. - There you go.
巴兹 别叫了
Buzz, stop.
我们不知道该找谁来帮忙
We didn't know where else to go.
我认识他们一家长达...
I've known that family for...
-他老婆怎么会... -警长
- How could his wife... - Chief.
那不是她本人
It wasn't her.
谁会相信呢
Who's gonna believe that?
一个人死了
A man is dead.
还是我的手下
One of mine.
而你们手上沾着他的鲜血出现在我家门口
And you show up at my house with his blood on your hands?
你们指望我怎么做
What the fuck do you expect me to do?
我们要找到她
We gotta find her.
绝不能让她知道发生了什么
She can't ever know what happened.
这你要如何做到呢
And how are you gonna do that?
她不会记得那些
She won't remember.
我们就说是一场意外
We say it was an accident.
你现在是要求我掩盖一起谋杀案吗
You asking me to cover up a homicide?
她没有杀任何人
She didn't kill anyone.
法律不会这样看待问题的
Law ain't gonna see it that way.
但你处理的方式就是法律处理的方式
The law will see it however you want to see it.
这是你第二次擅闯我家了
This is the second time you've broken into my house.
是你知道的第二次
Second time you know about.
而且这房♥子的户主是一个月前
And this house belongs to
一个自我了断的老家伙
some old dude who offed himself a month ago.
我查过了
I checked.
自我了结得很漂亮
Sliced himself up pretty good.
要是吃完了
If you're finished,
就回家吧
you should go home.
安德森好像没理解你给的消息
You know, Anderson doesn't seem to be gettin' your message.
什么消息
And what message is that?
好戏就要上演了
Well, that the clock's ticking.
他最好在你动真格前
He better pack up his shit and get the fuck out of town
收拾好行李滚出镇子
before whatever you're here for gets real.
你觉得我来这里是为了什么
What do you think I'm here for?
肯定是大动作
Must be big.
考虑到你为了得到这房♥子的所作所为
Considering what I'm guessing you did to get this house.
和你对安德森的所作所为
And what you did to Anderson.
如果你准备给这个镇子一顿痛击
And if it fucks this town right in the ass,
算上我一个
then you can count me in.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 我在这儿
It's all right. I'm here.
别怕
Oh, oh, it's okay.
别怕
It's okay.
擦干净
Yeah, get that out of there.
没事的
It's okay.
我明白 我明白
I got you. I got you.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道 这很痛
I know, it hurts, it hurts.
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus.
帮我把这个倒出来好吗 亲爱的
Would you dump that out for me, sweetheart?
-帮我拿点新鲜的 -它为什么...
- Get me some fresh? - Why would it...
它为什么这样对待自己
Why would it do that to itself?
她不喜欢光亮
She didn't like the light.
你知道他们都这样的
You know they're like that.
但上帝啊 她的眼睛
But Christ, her eyes.
所以我们在这儿做的事很重要
This is why what we're doing here is so important.
我们得快点找到他们
We need to get to them sooner.
亲爱的 水拿给我
Babe, the water?
我在这儿呢
I'm here.
-好 -没事的
- Yeah. Yeah. - It's okay.
给你
Here you go.
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
照顾好自己
Take good care of you.
感觉好点了 对吧
Yeah, that feels good, huh?
宝贝 没事的
Honey, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
有人在那里吗
Is somebody out there?
最好别他妈搞我的车
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表