剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
恶魔还附在她身上
the demon might still be inside of her?
没有 牧师驱魔后就没有了
No. Not after the reverend did his thing.
但是你确定驱魔有效果吗
But did it-- You're sure it worked?
我们赶走了恶魔
We drove the demon from Sherry.
她都没在这儿 你怎么确定
She's not even here. How do you know that?
你是说她仍然饱受折磨吗
Are you saying she may still be afflicted?
所以她才在外流浪吗
That's why she's on the streets?
-那是... -凯尔只是在...猜测
- Well, that's-- - Kyle here, he's just... speculating.
对吗
Right?
你满意了吗
Are you happy?
那个人的女儿流落在外
That man lost his daughter to the streets.
如果换做是你的安珀 你什么感受
How would you feel if it was your Amber we were talking about?
我想知道真♥相♥ 这就是我的感受
I'd want to know the truth. That's how I'd feel.
我需要知道我的女儿是否仍然被恶魔缠身
I'd want to know if my daughter was still possessed or not.
你知道 整件事的重点
You know, the whole point of this whole thing
是你向我展示你驱魔是否有效
is for you to show me that your exorcisms have worked.
我仍然在等着看
I'm still waiting to see that.
对你刚才轻率的行为向我道歉
Apologize for being such an inconsiderate prick back there.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
我这么做是为你好 不是为我
I'm doing this for your benefit, not mine!
对不起
Sorry.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我住的地儿离这儿也不近
I was not even remotely in the neighborhood,
来这边就想着顺道看一下
so thought I'd stop by.
昨晚的人是他吧
That was him last night, wasn't it?
车里那人
Outside in the car?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
他待在路边盯着我们家看
He just sat out on the street watching the house.
凯尔吗 好吧这我真不知道
Kyle? Okay, I had no idea about that.
如果是真的 我会好好教训他的
If it's true, then I'll give him hell for it.
但你知道我为什么要大老远跑过来吗
But you really want to know why I came all this way?
因为我关心你
'Cause I'm worried about you.
我很想你
I miss you.
要进来坐坐吗
You want to come inside?
好啊
Yeah.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
这些公主装饰有点老旧了
The princess thing is getting a little old.
该换新的了
Time for something new.
你觉得恐龙怎么样
What do you think, dinosaurs?
安珀自己是怎么想的
How's Amber feel about that?
她才7岁 不该让她决定这么多事情
She's seven. She doesn't get to decide everything.
你说过不能太娇惯她
You said I needed to set boundaries for her.
是没错
Well, yeah.
但她的生活发生了太大的变化
But she's had a lot of change in her life.
也许有些事不用改变
Maybe some things should stay the same?
一切都变了
Nothing is the same.
以前我晚上不需要锁门
I didn't have to lock the doors at night
听见狗叫声或车声也不会惊慌失措
or panic every time I heard a dog bark or a car in the street.
安珀闹起来的时候有凯尔在
If Amber acted up, Kyle could handle it.
他一直很冷静
He was always the calm one.
我知道不大可能
This might sound crazy,
但你和凯尔是不是该好好谈谈
but would it help if you and Kyle talked?
-不 -我可以一旁在场 还有马克
- No. - I could be there, and Mark, too,
-只要你愿意 -不
- if you wanted. - No.
-就当为安珀想想 -不
- Just for Amber's sake. - No.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我感觉一切仿佛引力尽失一般...
I feel like everything that held me down is gone...
我就像漂浮在空中一样
and I'm just floating away.
我很害怕
It scares me so much.
有些记忆...
There are memories...
有些时日我真的不愿意回想起来
there are days that I just can't access.
我不知道 不知道自己是不是有所遗忘...
And I don't know. I don't know if I lost something...
或者是不是有什么...
or if something's getting in the way...
在隐藏着真♥相♥
blocking the truth.
卡拉家
鳍和羽毛
好像没开门
I don't think that they're open.
他可能在吃饭
Well, maybe he's at lunch.
这都不像是家在做生意的店
Doesn't even look like they're still in business.
我们关门了
We're closed!
嘿 布莱恩 最近怎么样
Hey, Brian, how's life?
牧师 你来这儿干嘛
Reverend. What the hell you doing here?
这位是我朋友
This is a friend of mine.
-凯尔·巴恩斯 -凯尔·巴恩斯
- Kyle Barnes. - Kyle Barnes,
-很高兴见到你 -是啊
- pleased to meet you. - Yeah.
我们在提供一些服务
We're just doing some outreach,
看看朋友们
checking up on friends.
那你们大概愿意进来坐吧
Well, I suppose you'll be wanting to come in, then.
好吧 进来吧
All right. Come on in.
你把店关了吗
Well. You closed up shop?
是啊 太忙了
Yeah. Too much work.
一整天都在照顾动物
Dealing with animals all day.
我是说那些走着进来的
Now, I'm talking about the ones that walk through the door.
"我们的小宝贝只能吃不含谷物的食品"
"Our little precious can only eat grain-free food."
去你♥妈♥的♥不含谷物
Grain-free. Fuck that shit.
所以你就住这吗
So you're living here?
对 房♥子分给了卡拉
Yeah. Karla got the house.
哦 你们分开了吗
Oh. You're not together?
我说了房♥子分给了卡拉
That's what "She got the house" means.
她住那边 我不住那边
She's living there, and I'm... not living there.
-明白了吗 -我明白
- You get it. - I do.
这是怎么了 你是靠这家店过日子的啊
So, uh, so what happened? I mean, this shop was your life.
兜售狗粮
Peddling kibble?
打扫沙鼠的便便
Cleaning up gerbil shit.
过的真是好日子啊
That's some life.
凯尔
Kyle!
天哪 凯尔
Jesus, Kyle!
凯尔
Kyle!
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
布莱恩 朋友...
Brian, friend...
我不喜欢被别人碰
I don't like to be touched.
-放松点 -这儿没有人要伤害你
- Take it easy. - No one's here to hurt you.
我们只是想帮你
We just want to help you.
-等等 -我们可以把那玩意赶出你身体
- Hold on. - We can get that thing out of you.
布莱恩 那东西还在你身体里 你一定得听我说
Brian, that thing's still inside of you. You gotta listen to me.
-牧师 -听我说
- Reverend. - Listen to me!
牧师 快走
Rev, come on!
天哪
Jesus.
恶魔是个骗子
Devil's a trickster.
他让你相信他彻底走了
He makes you believe he's up and gone,
但他潜伏在他们体内
but he's hiding in them, dormant.
不管这怎么发生的 我们都要...解决它
However this happened, we gotta-- we gotta deal with it.
牧师...
Reverend...
如果剩下的人都是这样
if the rest are like this,
那将会是...
what a--
等下
Hold on.
梅根
Megan?
我见了艾莉森了 她看到你了
I saw Allison, and she's fucking on to you.
什么
What?
你昨天晚上是不是在她家
Were you at her house last night?
她愿意见我了吗
Did she agree to see me?
不 她才不愿意见你呢
No, she won't fucking see you!
尤其是你还偷♥窥♥她
Not with you stalking her.
我不会再问她一次了 她太脆弱了
And I'm not gonna ask her again. She's way too fragile.
等等 脆弱
Wait, fragile?
什么意思 她做了什么
What do you mean, fragile? How is she acting?
可能是她吃的药 但的确有点不对劲
It might be the meds she's on, but something's not right.
听着 我要打几个电♥话♥
Look, I'm gonna make some calls.
我想确保她没有自己乱吃药
I wanna make sure she's not self-medicating,
但你离她远一点 你听到没
but you stay away from her. You hear me?
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表