剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
你拿的是什么玩意儿 洛厄尔
What the hell you got there, Lowell?
我要找警长
I need to talk to Chief.
可警长出去了
Well, the chief's out.
警长回来了
Chief's back.
这究竟是怎么一回事
What in the hell is going on here?
上次我为这事报♥警♥
Last time I called this in,
没人出警采取任何措施
ain't nobody come out and do anything.
这次 我♥干♥脆自己过来
This time, I figured I come down there
给你们部门屁♥股♥底下放把火
and light a fire under your department's ass.
那你好歹也拿个不漏的袋子装着啊
Well, you might've put it in a bag that didn't leak.
切口看起来干净利落
That looks like clean cuts.
它不是在路上被轧死的
Well, it ain't roadkill,
如果你刚才是这个意思
if that's what you're getting at.
这畜生是被刀杀死的
Critter right there was killed with a blade
玩得很花 还给钉起来了
fancy-like and nailed up.
"钉起来"
"Nailed up"?
它们全都摆在那里像是做展览一样
All of them out there like some kind of display.
把我的狗吓疯了都
Sent my dogs wild crazy.
你在那还看到了什么吗
You see anything else out there?
喷绘 涂鸦
Spray paint? Graffiti?
这可不是跛子帮干的 警长
This ain't the Crips, Chief.
你在附近有看到任何小孩吗
You see any kids roaming around out there?
亚伦·麦克里迪那一类的
Aaron McCready? Any of that bunch?
没有 我的狗会让一般人躲得远远的
No. My dogs keep most everybody away.
你说"全都"
You said "All."
-还有更多吗 -是的
- There's more? - Yeah.
-我数出来六个 -六个
- Six of them by my count. - Six?
一样的切割方式 一样被钉了起来
Cut like that and then nailed like that.
你好 妈妈
Hello, Mom.
几天前发生了一些事
Somethin' happened a couple of days ago.
我想...
I think, uh...
我想我帮着救了一个小男孩
I think I might have helped save a little boy.
牧师说我也救了你
Reverend says that I saved you too.
我只知道是我把你弄进了这里
All I know is I put you here.
我把你害成了这样
I made you like this.
而你那么对我...
After what you did to me...
我告诉自己绝不浪费一分钟睡觉时间
I told myself I'd never lose a minute of sleep.
你记得你曾给我读书吗
You remember when you used to read to me?
在外边那个大吊床上
Outside in that big ol' hammock?
我们就是彼此的一切
We were all we had.
*深夜我透过窗户远望*
*Out of my window looking in the night*
*看到驳船摇曳的光*
*I can see the barges' flickering light*
*河流默默流向大海*
*Silently flows the river to the sea*
*驳船也一样了无声息*
*As the barges do go silently*
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
*我垂下头开始哭泣*
*I hung my head and I cried*
*你就是我的阳光*
*You are my sunshine*
*我唯一的阳光*
*my only sunshine*
*当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐*
*You make me happy when skies are gray*
你好
Hello?
*亲爱的 你从来不知道*
*You'll never know, dear*
真♥他♥妈♥无语 你好
Fucking kidding me? Hello?
*我是多么的爱你*
*How much I love you*
如果你是来参加大合唱的
If you're here for the sing-along,
-他们就在... -我母亲是萨拉·巴尔内斯
- it's right-- - My mother's Sarah Barnes.
-她是这里的病人 -哪间房♥
- She's a patient here. - Which room?
我 我不太肯定
I-- I-- I'm not sure.
她的床单都从床里出来了
Look, her bedsheets are comin' off the bed
房♥顶上还有大量水渍
and there's water marks all over the ceiling.
我们会让维修人员去看看的
We'll have our maintenance people take a look at it.
房♥间号♥是多少来的
What room number was it again?
我不知道什么狗屁号♥码
I don't know the fucking number.
我说了是萨拉·巴尔内斯
It's Sarah Barnes, like I said.
你没必要说那种话
There's no need to use that language.
我们会尽快派人过去的
We'll get somebody in there as soon as possible.
是吗 什么时候
Yeah? When?
因为那房♥顶就快砸到她脑袋上了
'Cause the damn ceiling is comin' down on her head in there.
我会记下来给你母亲换寝具的
Look, I'll make a note to change your mother's bedding,
但我怕探望时间已经结束了
but I'm afraid visiting hours are over,
所以除非你想加入大合唱
so unless you want to join the sing-along...
-不 我不想 -*你就是我的阳光*
- No, I don't. - *You are my sunshine*
*我唯一的阳光*
*My only sunshine*
好运气还是坏运气
Good luck or bad?
估计很快就会知道了
Guess we'll soon find out.
凯尔 是你的邻居
Kyle, it's your neighbor.
我把你的车停在车道上了
I left your car in the driveway.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay here?
你想要什么吗
Is there something you want?
只是想告诉你有我在
Just want to tell you I'm here.
就在马路对面
Right across the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能进去吗 就一会儿
Mind if I come in? Just for a minute.
-我们可以谈谈 -我不想谈
- We can talk. - I don't wanna talk.
谢谢你让我借用你的车
Look, appreciate you letting me borrow your car,
但你有什么权利在我这里随意打探
but what gave you the right to come sniffing around here?
晚安
Good night.
怎么 你怕我忘了你住在哪吗
What, you worried I forgot where you live?
谢谢你帮忙做这些 我没法出门
Hey, thanks for doing this. I couldn't get out.
-给我吧 -我来
- Here, I got it. - I got 'em.
不 不
No, no.
房♥子里还是一团糟
This, uh, house is still a bit of a mess.
-我来就行 -你不是吧
- I got it. It's okay. - You're not.
穿着牛仔裤而不是睡裤
Jeans instead of PJ bottoms?
变化很大嘛
Big changes happenin' around here.
可... 可以这么说
Y-- you could say.
菠菜 蓝莓 苹果酱
Spinach, blueberries, applesauce.
记住慢慢来
Just take it slow.
可别想一口吃成个大胖子
You can't go cold turkey off a Cap'n Crunch diet.
梅根
Megan?
我得请你再帮我一个忙
I gotta ask you one more favor.
不要
No.
求你了 梅根
Come on, Megan. Please.
我在试着做些改变
I'm trying to... change things.
你知道的 做些弥补
You know, I-- I'm making amends.
我希望真是这样 凯尔 我真的希望
I hope that's true, Kyle. I do.
但我不能
But you know I can't.
我又没说要跟你一起去
I mean, it's not like I'm
或者别的过分要求
asking to go with you or anything like that.
也许你和霍莉可以帮我把这个给她
You and Holly could give it to her for me or something.
"杜绝联♥系♥"表示切断一切联♥系♥ 凯尔
"No contact" covers everything, Kyle--
包括拜访 电♥话♥ 或是礼物
visits, phone calls, even gifts.
尤其是礼物
Especially gifts.
妈妈
Mom!
我们能走了吗
Are we gonna go?
抱歉 凯尔 我们还得去查尔斯顿
Sorry, Kyle. We gotta get to Charleston.
你会和我们一起去聚会吗
Are you going to the party with us?
梅根 求你了
Megan, please.
记住慢慢来
Just take it slow.
*为我带来光亮*
*Shine a light on*
但现在 自从你过来赐福祉于我的菜园
But now, everything is growing in better than ever--
西葫芦 豆子 牛皮菜
the squash, the beans, the chard...
一切都茁壮成长
Ever since you came out and blessed my garden.
所以你正好可以过来吃晚餐
So, it's only fitting you should, uh,
亲口尝尝我的甜菜沙拉
come for supper and taste my beet salad for yourself.
我 我很乐意
Well, I'll be-- I'll be happy to,
但是弗洛伦斯知道的
but Florence here will, uh,
我的日程安排特别满
tell you my calendar's pretty snarled.
白天安排是很满
Days are booked tight,
但是牧师一整周晚上都有空
but the Reverend's free for supper all week.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表