剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
有特别指谁吗
Is there anyone in particular?
她的头发变得更加灰白了
Her hair's more gray than last time.
是啊 那个...
Yeah, well...
我们有段时间没来了
we haven't been here in a while, and...
所以这很正常
that's what happens.
安珀 来坐下吧...
Amber, why don't you come have a seat? Uh...
我要跟你解释点东西
I gotta explain something to you.
那个...
So...
还记得那天跟你妈妈发生的事情吗
You remember that day with your mom?
很久之前同样的事情
Well, the same thing happened
也发生在我和我妈妈身上过
with me and my mom a long time ago.
有东西在她体内 然后...
Something got inside of her, and...
它吓到了我 就跟你被吓到了一样
and it scared me, like I know it scared you.
但那不是真正的她
But that wasn't her.
宝贝 这也不是你的错
And, baby, it wasn't your fault.
我想要你知道这个 好吗
I want you to understand that, okay?
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
妈妈也会变成这个样子吗
Is Momma going to be like that?
也许这样就没问题了
Maybe that would be okay.
不 宝贝
No, baby.
她不会再伤害我们了 好吗
She's not ever gonna hurt us again, okay?
她爱咱俩胜过一切
She loves both of us more than anything.
帮奶奶把这些鲜花
Why don't you go put them
放到花瓶里好吗
pretty flowers in a vase for your grandma?
然后我们给她梳个搞笑的发型
Then we can give her a funny hairdo.
这些怎么办
What do I do with these?
-抱歉 -什么
- Excuse me. - Hm?
有人来看过我妈妈萨拉·巴尔内斯吗
Has somebody been in to visit my mother, Sarah Barnes?
有人几天前来看过她
someone came by for her a few days ago.
-谁 -我不记得他的名字 额...
- Who? - I don't remember his name. Uh...
他带了一盒糖过来
he... showed up with a box of candy.
我告诉他带这些来给你妈妈没用
I told him there was no use giving them to your mother,
所以他给员工们吃了
so he left them for the staff to eat.
-白头发吗 -也许吧
- White hair? - Maybe.
他戴了一顶帽子
Uh, he wore a hat.
天哪 别捶坏了
Jesus! Don't bang it down!
抱歉
Sorry.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你好啊 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 梅根阿姨
Hi, Aunt Megan!
你知道吗
You know what?
霍莉在厨房♥
Holly is in the kitchen.
你们俩去后院玩儿吧
Why don't you two girls go and play in the backyard?
谢谢
Thank you.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我没有...为什么你会先问这个
I didn't-- Why is that the first thing you ask?
是艾莉森带她来找我的
Well, because-- Allison brought her over.
她们昨晚待在我家
They stayed the night.
你们...
Are you guys...
-我是说... -不 不 不
- I mean-- - No, no, no.
她不是不想跟你扯上任何关系吗
She didn't want anything to do with you.
好吧 也许现在仍然是这样
Yeah, well, that may still be true.
我醒来的时候艾莉森就走了
I woke up and Allison was gone.
-我要告诉马克吗 -不 不 不
- Should I tell Mark? Um-- - No, no, no.
但今天下午你能照看一下安珀吗
But will you watch Amber for this afternoon?
-行 -我得去处理点事情
- Yeah. - I gotta take care of somethin'.
什么事儿
What?
我过几个小时就回来接她
I'll be back in a few hours to pick her up.
这和安德森有关吗
Does this have something to do with Anderson?
并不完全是
Not exactly.
那个人精神不稳定
That man is mentally unstable.
真的 别让他把你带跑了
Seriously, don't let him drag you down with him.
我有分寸 好吗
I got it, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Sure.
这下好了
Oh, great.
需要帮助吗
You need some help?
我正打算给伦尼打电♥话♥
Oh, I'm just gonna call Lenny,
让他帮我换下车胎
have him come change it for me.
天知道这得要等多久
Who knows how long that'll take?
你知道他这个人的
You know him.
你想去哪
Where do you wanna go?
没事的 谢谢你
I'll be fine. Thank you.
我都懂
I understand.
不想被看到和城里的疯子
Don't wanna be seen hoppin' in the car
同乘一辆车
with the... town lunatic.
我的确这么想过
Well, it had crossed my mind.
如果你允许我帮你个忙的话
You'd be helping salvage my reputation
肯定对我恢复名声大有帮助
if you were to let me do you a good turn.
我不确定 牧师
I don't know, Reverend.
上车吧
Come on.
好吧
All right.
凯尔·巴尔内斯
Kyle Barnes.
真是没想到
As I live and breathe.
我要和西德尼谈谈
I need to talk to Sidney.
谈什么
About what?
是牧师让我来的
Reverend sent me.
是这样吗
Is that right?
那牧师是让你来做什么的呢
And what is it that the Reverend asked you to do?
他需要知道他是不是那一类的
He needs to know if he's one of 'em,
就像你朋友的妻子一样
like your friend's wife.
真的吗
Really.
我以为他已经认定了
I thought he had already decided
这个人自己本身就是恶魔本尊
that this one was the devil himself.
我只需要和他说说话 问他几个问题
I just need to talk to him, ask him questions.
他是不会说的 凯尔
He's not talking, Kyle.
我认为他会和我说的
I think he'll talk to me.
你是怎么认识我妈妈的
How do you know my mother?
我不认识你妈妈 凯尔
I don't know your mother, Kyle.
在来到这之前我从没见过那位女士
I never met the lady before I came to town.
那你为什么送花给她
Then why are you bringing her flowers?
我听说过不少她的事情
I heard a lot about her.
他们说她真的是尽全力抵抗了
They say she put up one hell of a fight.
你又没有见到过
You ain't seen a fight yet.
你多久去看一次妈妈 凯尔
How often do you go see your mother, Kyle?
一个月一次
Once a month?
圣诞节 生日
Christmas? Birthday?
还是想得起来就拖着你的小女儿一起去呢
You drag your little girl along if you remember to?
她在那床上躺了许多年了
She's been in that bed for years,
就从你把她丢在那的那天起
ever since you put her there.
你是谁
Who are you?
我发誓我会把你从这个男人里揪出来
I'll take you right out of this man, I swear.
我以前做到过
I've done it before.
而且你在这过程中伤害了很多人
And you've hurt a lot of people in the process.
差别就是 我根本不在乎你
Difference is, I don't give a shit about you.
你把它拿出去以后
You take this out of me...
留下的会是个恶魔
you will leave behind a monster.
你没得选
You don't get to choose.
圣人如同罪人一般易受影响
The saints are just as susceptible as the sinners.
所以说只是某人某天走在路上
So, someone's just walking down the street one day,
然后突然间 你就出现了
and all of a sudden, there you are,
透过他们的眼睛看穿一切吗
lookin' through their eyes?
你在降临之处留下...
You land where you land...
而我这次碰到个真正的赢家
and I wound up with a real winner.
如果就像你说的这是随机发生的
If it's random, like you say...
那为什么会一直发生在我身边的人身上
then why does it happen to people around me?
你就像是...
You're like a...
像是根火柴...
like a match...
在黑色的森林中隐隐发亮
flickering through the trees of a dark forest.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表