剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
and I got that.
看起来不像青少年戴的
Does not look like something a teenager would wear.
确实不是
It sure does not.
如果这是有人偷的
I mean, if somebody stole that,
他们绝对不会把它留在那
they sure as hell ain't gonna leave it out there.
哎哟 做的不错 警官
Hell's bells, that's some good work, Officer.
我还找到个实验室
Also, I found a lab
可以做所有的DNA测试
that'll do all the DNA testing.
没那么贵 但是要一个月的时间
It's not that expensive, but it takes about a month.
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here.
什么
What?
我要你把所有东西 包括你的报告
I want you to put all that
都放到我办公室
stuff in my office along with your report.
把你自己收拾干净
And get yourself cleaned up.
不是吧
Come on, man.
他说我永远无法逃离这个
He said I'd never be free of this.
他在蛊惑你
He was manipulating you,
让你怀疑自己
making you doubt yourself.
那你呢 他让你怀疑自己了吗
What about you? He make you doubt yourself?
-你的圣♥战♥ -一点都没有
- Your holy war? - Not a bit.
我们不会放弃拯救那个人
We won't give up until we save that man.
牧师
Rev.
他无可救药了
He can't be saved.
那邪魔不会离开他的
Whatever's in him is there to stay.
我喜欢抱着你...
I love snuggling with you...
听着雨声
listening to the rain.
我也是
Me too.
你在干什么呢
What's that?
做今早没做完的事情罢了
Oh, that's just some unfinished business from this morning.
我以为我说过让你自己搞定的
I thought I told you to take care of that yourself.
但我当时在忙着做煎饼 所以...
Well, you see, I was busy making pancakes, so...
也对
Right. Mm-hmm.
算你赢了
Well, I guess you earned it.
怎么了 我弄疼你了吗
What? Did I hurt you?
没 没 不...
No, no. It, uh...
不是那个 我...
It's not that. I, um...
我
I...
-我 我不能继续了 -好吧
- I-- I can't. - Okay.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Mm-hmm.
对 没事
Yeah. We're good.
嘿
Hey!
见到你真高兴啊
There's a sight for sore eyes.
真是望眼欲穿
Boy, are they sore.
这都多亏了你
Thank you for this.
我是认真的
Seriously.
你真是个好心人
It was really sweet of you to
让你的朋友们今天过来看我
have those little pals of yours come over today.
你完全不知道这是什么感觉
You have no idea what it's like--
每天有22小时待在一个水泥盒子里
22 hours a day in a concrete box,
一个人都看不到
never even seeing another human being.
这会让你发疯的
Make you go crazy.
你知道
You know...
如果你是对的 是恶魔操纵我做的一切
if you're you right... and the devil made me do it...
你要为我争取重判吗
you gonna get me a new trial?
像是因为魔鬼附身所以无罪
Not guilty by reason of demons?
我想帮助你
I wanted to help you.
帮助从何而来
How does it help?
你拯救了我的灵魂却就这么心安理得地走了
You save my soul, but you walk away with a clear conscience.
无辜而可怜的布莱克·莫勒...
Poor, old innocent Blake Morreau...
困在这个小房♥间里度过余生
stuck here for the rest of his mortal life in this toilet.
想想都让你发疯 是不是
Makes you crazy, doesn't it,
你完全没想到会有这一天
that you didn't see it coming?
和那些你帮我撮合的
All those double dates
无趣母牛们一起与你们俩进行双情侣约会
with those pathetic cows you set me up with,
你明知道我有多想
when you knew how bad
把老二插♥进♥你美艳娇妻的身体里
I wanted to stick it into your hot wife.
真是个辣妹
So hot.
这是不是让你硬了
It got you hard, didn't it,
知道我有多想干特里
knowing how much I wanted to fuck Terry?
-而且我的确也想干♥她♥ -别说了
- And oh, I did want to fuck Terr-- - Just stop talking.
住嘴 别说了
Stop talking. Stop talking.
住嘴 住嘴
Stop. Stop.
别出声 快住嘴
Shh, shh, shh! Just stop. Stop.
住嘴 住嘴
Stop. Stop.
求你了 别说了
Stop. Please, please.
好了 好了
There you go. There you go.
好了
Okay.
没种的家伙
Pussy.
快出现啊
Come on!
快点出现啊 我的儿子在哪
Come on! Where's my son?
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
诺威尔
Norville!
诺威尔
Hey, Norville!
诺威尔
Hey, Norville.
邻居 你没事吧
Hey, neighbor, you doing all right?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
诺威尔
Norville.
不
Oh no.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表