剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
every Sunday my whole life,
因为我害怕
because I was afraid.
害怕死亡
Afraid of dyin'.
害怕下地狱
Afraid of goin' to hell.
但这...
But this...
这感觉不像是
this did not feel
我该害怕的东西
like something I should be afraid of.
迦勒
Caleb, uh--
我不是说
I'm not saying
你在这里做得不好 牧师
you aren't doing good work here, Reverend.
我不能周日早晨
I can't get up there
去那里告诉人们
on Sunday morning and tell these folks
他们需要害怕这些
that they need to be afraid.
再也不能了
Not anymore.
谢谢你 牧师
Thank you, Reverend.
我们要谈一谈
You and I gotta talk.
妈的
Shit.
现在可以带她走了
You can take her on away now.
这里不在你回家的路上
This isn't exactly on your way home.
我打了911
I called 911.
我是不是又惹麻烦了
Look, am I in trouble?
我只是试图做正确的事
I was trying to do the right thing here.
我猜凡事都有第一次吧
Well, there's a first time for everything, I guess.
我可以走了吗
Can I go?
我们的朋友 牧师
Our friend, the Reverend,
说你在他做的这件事上
says that you have a particular knack
天赋异禀
for this thing that he does.
她昨晚袭击了我
She attacked me last night.
她袭击了你吗
She attacked you?
她只有百十斤
She only weighs 90 pounds.
而且都这么老了
She's about 112 years old.
她手脚都很灵便
She was spry.
她想从我这里得到什么东西
She wanted something from me.
它们都想
All of 'em do.
它们都
All of 'em?
对
Yeah.
你的朋友牧师在这二十年里
Whatever your friend the Reverend's
不管在做什么
been doing the last 20 years...
都没什么用
hadn't done shit.
我不知道它们从哪里来
I don't know where they come from
想要什么 但是...
or what they want, but...
我知道她不是唯一一个
I know she's not the only one out there.
你迟了
You're late.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
一个老太太心脏不行了
Some old lady's heart gives out
所有人都去帮忙了
and it's all hands on deck.
别 你会弄醒她的
Don't. You'll wake her.
但有点挤啊
Well, it's a little crowded.
留她在这吧
Leave her.
我喜欢她睡在这里
I like her here.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
只要我想 去任何地方都很容易
It's easy for me to go wherever I please.
你是谁
Who are you?
我看见你瞧我的眼神了
I saw the way you looked at me,
那天在教堂
that day in your church.
你知道
You knew.
是不是
Didn't you?
但你只是太害怕不敢告诉别人
But you were just afraid to tell anybody.
他们会以为你疯了
They'd think you'd lost your mind.
你立马离开我家
You get out of my house.
我看到你一直在做的事了
I've seen what you've been doing,
你和凯尔·巴尔内斯对我的同伴所做的事
you and Kyle Barnes, to my compatriots.
你们必须停手
It has to stop.
记住这次警告
Remember this warning.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表