剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
You don't believe me? I've seen it.
一个男孩的身体漂浮在...
A boy's body floating...
浮在空中
hovering in the air.
然后这些魔鬼
And then these demons,
他们从你的嘴里跑出来
they come out of your mouth
就像一片黑云
like a black cloud.
然后他们伸出双手抓住你 懂吗
And then they reach out, and they grab you! Okay?
但是我们能把他们赶回去 我能做到
But we can send 'em back. I can send 'em back.
回到他们主人身边 我们也能把他赶回去
Back to their master. We can send him back too.
只要我们能够认出他
But only if we recognize him.
只要我们能够认出他并叫出他的名字
Only if we recognize him and call his name.
看看他
Look at him.
看 所有人
Look, all of you!
看着他
Look at him!
看清他的真面目
See him for what he is!
因为这个男人...这个男人...
For that man... that man...
他就是那个魔鬼
he is the devil!
-牧师 -不
- Reverend. - No!
他是恶魔 那男人是恶魔
He's the devil! That man is the devil!
他烙下了他的印记
And he made his mark!
这是他的杰作
He did this to me!
-牧师 -这是他的杰作
- Rev. - He did this to me!
这是他的杰作
He did this to me!
这是他的杰作
He did this to me!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
这是他的杰作
He did this to me.
牧师
Rev.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不谢
Yeah.
你好好休息下
You get some rest, huh?
去找医生看看
See a doctor about that.
看哪 是这里
What, about this?
还是这里
Or this?
哪里都行
Whichever.
你相信我吗
You believe me?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许恶魔是在那矿井里
Maybe the devil was in that mine.
但现在又能怎样
But what does that matter now?
我们得专注在这个镇上发生的事情
We've gotta focus on what's going on in this town right now.
我认为西德尼是它们的一员 而他不是一人
I believe Sidney's one of 'em, and he's not alone.
我是说 我支持你 牧师
I mean, I'm with you, Rev.
真的 但我们得动脑子解决这事
I am, but we gotta be smart about this.
而今晚...
And tonight...
今晚那行为可不明智
Tonight was not smart.
老大
Chief?
进来吧
Come on in.
关上门
Close that door.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
可真是个难忘的矿工纪念日啊
Hell of a Remembrance Day, huh?
你家人还和你在一起吗
Your family still with you?
没 梅根把霍莉带回家了
No, Megan took Holly home.
今晚我接到了一通电♥话♥
I got a phone call tonight.
一个律师打来的
From a lawyer.
爸爸
Daddy!
你好啊 小萤火虫
Hey, little firefly.
-你怎么样 -挺好
- How you doing? - Good.
霍莉终于睡着了
Holly finally fell asleep.
她估计要做一个月噩梦了
She's gonna have nightmares for months
都拜那疯子安德森所赐
'cause of that lunatic Anderson.
你和吉尔斯终于让大家都冷静了吗
Did you and Giles finally get everybody calmed down?
马克
Mark?
吉尔斯让我停职了
Giles suspended me.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
都是因为要服从一堆...
It's all subject to a lot of...
法律 程序上的东西
legal, procedural stuff,
但简单来说就是...
but it boils down to...
过度使用暴♥力♥
excessive use of force.
针对唐尼·哈梅尔的
Against Donnie Hamel.
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
他对我提出袭击的控诉
He's filing assault charges.
吉尔斯说他今天听他律师说的
Giles said he heard from his lawyer today.
恐怕他胜算挺大的
Afraid he's got a pretty good case.
这事儿永远不会结束
This is never gonna end.
什么
What?
这老古董你在哪找到的
Where'd you find that old thing?
在地下室
In the basement.
是吗
Yeah?
它保护你不受到伤害
It kept you from getting hurt.
是的
Yeah.
它确实能
That it did.
但其他人死了
But other people died.
他们都没有戴吗
Didn't they have them?
他们有
Yeah, they did.
都有属于自己的
They had their own,
但那天只有安全帽还不够
but this wasn't enough that day.
这也是我放弃那份工作的原因
That's why I quit working there, you know.
你妈妈和我觉得...
And your mom and I felt like...
我得救是有原因的
there was a reason I'd been saved.
你知道是为什么吗
You know what that reason was?
因为有你
To have you.
我们会永远陪着你的
We're always gonna be here for you.
我不想让她留下
I don't want her to stay.
安珀 你要知道...
Amber, you gotta understand that...
那天你妈妈
that when your mom--
做出那些事
that day-- that was something else,
是因为有别的东西在她体内作祟
something inside of her that made her do what she did.
我知道
I know.
我看见它了
I saw it.
-你... -它是黑色的
- You-- - It was black
它是冰冷的
and it was cold.
但是你看见它离开了吧
But-- but you saw it go away?
对吗 你看见它离开了
Right? You saw it leave?
它离开了吗
Did it leave?
它有没有缠着你 它伤害过你吗
Did it come after you? Did it hurt you at all?
没有
No.
总有一天这一切都会消失
One day this is all gonna fade away.
就像噩梦一样
Just like a bad dream.
不过那天到来之前 我会保护你的
But until that day comes, I'm gonna protect you.
比这些安全帽更好地保护你
Better than one of these ever could.
你把一切都给他了吗
You gave him everything?
我起码没把你的警徽给他
I didn't give him your badge.
你的饭碗是你自己砸的
You lost that on your own.
天哪 够了
Oh, Jesus, come on.
这下你满意了吧 马克
Did it feel good, Mark?
你把他打成那样
Doing what you did to him?
是啊 老子满意了
Yeah, fuck yeah, it did.
你想杀了他吗
Were you trying to kill him?
你让他躺在路边
Did you think he was dead
丢下他不管的时候就没想过他会死吗
when you left him lying on the side of the road?
我从没要求你保护我
I never asked you to protect me.
是啊 那是凯尔的职责
No, that's Kyle's job.
你去死吧
Oh, go to hell.
你从来没对我提出任何要求
You never asked me for anything.
-我... -梅根
- I-- - Megan.
我们结婚九年了你却从没对我敞开心扉
You never let me in in nine years of marriage.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
当他走到我们桌前的时候
When he came to the table,
你为什么不告诉我他就是那个人
why you didn't tell me it was him?
因为我知道你会做出这种事
Because I knew you'd do something like this.
放屁吧
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表