剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
驱魔浪人
第一季第七集
谁啊
Who's there?
是我
Me.
稍等一下
Just a second.
刚才是有小妞在呢吗
You got you-- you got you a girl up in here?
这我倒不奇怪
Wouldn't surprise me.
你和布拉德·麦克拉迪家那寡妇在一起的事儿早已街知巷闻
You and Brad McCready's widow got tongues wagging all over town.
你这是连牌桌都没支好呢
You haven't even set up the card table yet.
哦不 我本打算要取消的
Uh, no, I meant to cancel.
我今晚不打算玩牌了
I'm not up for poker tonight.
这15年以来你还从未缺席过任何一次牌局
You haven't missed a card game in 15 years.
出什么事儿了
What's going on?
我人不太舒服而已
I'm just not feeling well.
这事儿与你的副业有关吗
Does this have anything to do with your side business?
有什么要跟我说的吗
Something you wanna tell me about?
没有
No.
你确定吗
You sure?
有很多事儿
A lot going on.
你都一直在心底藏着...
You keeping to yourself...
米尔德丽德的 迦勒的
Mildred, Caleb.
算了 我们还是玩牌吧
Fine. Let's play some cards.
就像投铅球一样
It's just like a shot,
顺着他的手肘弹射而出
and it bounces off his own elbow.
小伙儿 你怎么样啊
What about you, kid?
你明天要出现在一大群人前面呢
You're gonna be in front of a big crowd tomorrow.
你紧张不
You nervous yet?
说啥呢
What?
矿工纪念日
Remembrance Day.
会有很多人看着你呢
Gonna be a lot of eyes on you.
你今晚这脑子是咋了
Where's your head tonight?
整整七年了
Been seven years,
我们终于找到了合适的纪念碑去缅怀这些人
and we finally have a fitting memorial to those men.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
你见过那纪念碑吗
You seen it yet?
当然
Sure did.
我有份帮忙把它从匹兹堡运过来
Helped cart it in from Pittsburgh.
难怪你这些日子频繁出入市镇呢
Well, that's what you been doing on all these trips out of town.
你不会想要了解这些事儿的
Wouldn't you like to know.
事实是 我对此很感兴趣
Matter of fact, I would.
你直到现在还一直板着个脸呢
You been wearing that poker face of yours 24/7.
你丫为何突然间这么关心我的私生活
Why you so damn interested in my private life?
难不成你每次大便我都要求你跟我汇报了吗
I ask you for an update every time you take a dump?
每次搞你老婆也要顺便通知我吗
Every time you screw your wife?
我觉得今晚咱到此为止吧
I think we should call it a night.
我们两口子喜欢每周三做♥爱♥
We like to do it on Wednesdays.
算是个惯例吧
Kind of a tradition.
到你说了
Your turn.
他说的这鬼话你信吗
You believe this shit?
洛厄尔家着火那天晚上你在哪儿呢
Where were you that night that fire started at Lowell's place?
你当天不在家
You weren't at home,
也没在班儿上
and you weren't on duty.
萝丝当时正和凯特在一起
Rosie was over there with Kat.
也许我该直接去问问她
Maybe I should just ask her.
你♥他♥妈♥知道个屁
You don't know shit!
咱今晚到此为止吧
Let's call it a night.
行了 都停手吧
Come on, knock it off!
看在上帝的份儿上 别打了
For god's sake, break it up!
老兄 拜托
Man, come on!
能否请你们全部给我滚出去
Would you all please get the hell out.
现在 马上
Now. Now.
来吧
Here.
你刚才在想什么呢
What you think you were doing?
你把牧师给打倒了
You knocked down the reverend.
我没事
I'm fine.
-去你丫的... -起来吧
- Fucking shit... - Come on.
鬼扯淡 用不着你来告诉我
Bullshit! You don't get to
哪些是 哪些不是警♥察♥的工作范围
tell me what's police business and what isn't.
一个人闯入另一个人的房♥子内并割伤了他 这就是袭击
A man comes into another man's house and cuts him is assault.
这不一样
This is different.
把他关起来并不能阻止他
Putting him behind bars is not gonna stop him.
天呐 当然能 这就是监狱的意义
Hell yeah, it will. That's the point of jail.
要是他还伤害别人呢
What if he hurts someone else?
你会坐在一边流着血
You gonna sit there, bleed,
告诉我你会无动于衷吗
and tell me you're doing nothing about this?
这是征兆 我不能无视它
This is a sign. I cannot ignore it.
什么征兆
Of what?
如果这个人的身份真如他所言
If this man is who he says he is,
那说明我比自己想象中更有能力
then I'll be more effective than I could ever imagine.
这意味着他惧怕我 我...
It means he's afraid of me. That I...
我可以伤到他
I could hurt him.
具体该如何做到呢
How, exactly?
对他施加上帝之力
By bringing the Lord's power down to bear on him.
把他从阴影中拖拽出来
Drag him out of the shadows.
令他显现真身
Exposing him for what he is.
你在干什么
What are you doing up?
今天是矿工纪念日 不用上学的
It's Remembrance Day. There's no school.
我有事情要做
I have stuff to do.
到时在纪念碑那里见吧
I'll see you at the memorial.
等等 等一下
Wait a minute, wait.
等等 梅根
Wait-- wait a minute, Megan.
梅根
Megan?
安珀
Amber?
安珀
Amber?
宝贝
Sweetie?
宝贝 怎么不下楼吃饭
Honey, why don't you come downstairs and get something to eat?
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel good.
那怎么不躺会呢 可以顺便再看个电影
Well, why don't you come lie down, then. You can watch a movie.
用纪念碑缅怀29位遇难者
拜托 就喝一杯
Come on. One drink.
我不确定 罗斯
I don't know, Russ.
不行 我答应艾莉森要早回家的
I can't. I told Allison I'd be home early.
是啊
Right.
要造人了
Gonna make babies.
别这么说 这...
Don't do that. It's--
压力太大 那事儿都没乐趣可言了
all the pressure's taking the damn fun out of the thing.
梅根怀孕也没能帮上忙
Megan getting pregnant didn't help either.
你应该会觉得这有些奇怪
Tell me you think this is strange.
梅根希望我和艾莉森到时候能在分娩室
Megan wants me and Allison there in the delivery room.
看着她生出宝宝
Like, while it's happening.
我可以过来轮个班
Oh, I could take a shift.
告诉我是哪天就行了
You just let me know what day.
没事的 你不用...
Nah, that's all right, you don't--
不不 我坚持
No, no, I insist.
我不想让你错过 嗯...嗯...
I wouldn't want you to miss that, mmm-mmm...
那个不舒服的时刻
uncomfortable moment.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
好吧
All right.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 手刚才被哈雷排气管烫伤了
Yeah, I-- I just burned my hand on a Harley exhaust.
真是笨蛋一个
Dumbass.
罗斯 谢谢你
Hey, Russ, thanks.
当然啦
You bet.
早
Good morning!
早
Morning.
我还记得你祖父住这儿的时候
I remember when your grandfather owned this property.
以前这儿有个马厩
Used to be a horse stable over there
后来烧毁了
before it burned down.
要是看到如今这景象他该心碎了
Break his heart to see what happened to the place.
我就当是真的了
Yeah. I'll have to take your word for that.
你怎么回来了
Why did you come back?
你想看限制令吗
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表