剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
we're fucked.
我明早叫医生来
I'll call the doctor in the mornin',
拿掉这个孩子
have it taken care of.
亲爱的 拜托
Hey, hey, sweetie, come on.
你不需要这样做
You don't gotta do that.
宝贝...
Baby...
这是个预兆 梅根...
this is a sign, Megan...
一切都会好起来的预兆
that everything's gonna be all right.
代表我们应该好好过下去
That we're supposed to go on living our lives.
你难道忘了有婴儿的生活是什么样了吗
Have you forgotten what it's like?
我们需要儿童座椅 尿布
Babies need car seats and diapers
请医生 买♥♥奶粉
and doctor visits, formula.
光靠一个人的薪水
With one salary,
要承担现在的生活费用已经很难了
w-- we can barely afford the bills we already have.
幸好我明天
Yeah, well, it's a good thing
有个工作要去面试
I got a job interview tomorrow.
-等等 什么 -没错
- Wait, what? - Yeah.
工厂那边
They need another security guard
需要一名保安
down at the mill.
宝贝 我总该有走运的时候啊
Baby, I'm due for some good luck.
你确定我们该把孩子留下吗
Are you sure we should do this?
宝贝...
Baby...
我们可以翻开崭新的一页
this is a clean slate for us.
重新来过
A fresh start.
我要当妈妈了
I'm gonna be a mom!
再一次地
Again.
生完这个 我们还可以试着搞出第三个
Maybe after this one, we can try for a third, huh?
-别逼我揍你好吗 -快过来
- Oh, don't make me hurt you! - Come here.
好了
Come here.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
好的 先生 好的
Yes, sir. All right.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
我想见一个病人
Uh, I need to see a patient.
艾莉森·巴尔内斯
Allison Barnes.
我们有严格的禁止探望制度
We have a strict no-visitor policy.
女士 我今天破门闯进自己家里
Ma'am, I broke into my own house today,
以为会看见自己深爱的妻子
convinced I was gonna find the love of my life
挂在一根上吊绳上
hanging from a rope and afraid
而我要对我的小女儿解释这一切
of how I was gonna explain that to our little girl.
有些时候你需要打破一下规则
If there was ever a time to break the rules, this is it.
求你了
Please.
艾莉森自己登记入院时
Allison was particularly agitated
情绪非常激动
when she checked herself in.
我们一直在给她镇定剂
We've been giving her a sedative.
能够帮助她冷静下来
Something to help her relax.
在这里等着
Wait right here.
巴尔内斯先生
Mr. Barnes.
巴尔内斯先生
Mr. Barnes.
你有几分钟的时间
You can have a few minutes.
艾莉森 宝贝
Allison. Hey, baby.
有好多事我需要告诉你
There's so many things I need to tell you.
好多我早该和你说的事情
Things I should have told you a long time ago.
我也想和你说
And I wanted to.
那晚在走廊 我就想说
The other night on the porch, I did.
我只是不知道如何说
I just didn't know how.
我不想让事情变成这样
And I didn't want this.
那天发生在我们身上的事不是你的错
What happened to us that day wasn't your fault.
我母亲没有病 艾莉森
My mother wasn't sick, Allison.
她没有他们说的躁郁症
She wasn't bipolar like they said.
她身体里有其他东西
She had somethin' inside of her.
有东西在控制她
Something controllin' her.
而我不知道为什么 但是...
And I don't know why, but...
它们似乎总是选择我所爱的人
they seem to choose the people that I love.
我想是因为它们需要我
I think it's 'cause they need me,
我和它们之间有某种联♥系♥
we're connected or somethin'.
我知道这话听起来的感觉
I know how this all sounds.
但这是事实
It's true.
一切还有希望 宝贝
But there's hope, baby.
我能阻止它们
I can stop them.
我能将那些东西拉出人体
I can draw these things out of people
然后让它们消失 宝贝 而那就是...
and make 'em go away, and, baby, that's...
那天我所做的事情
that's what I did that day.
你体内的那个东西
To the one that was inside of you.
已经没有了
It's gone.
好吗 你没有生病
Okay? You're not sick.
你不再对任何人有危险了
You're not dangerous to anybody anymore.
我想让你回家 宝贝
I want you to come home, baby.
我想让你回到家人身边
I want you to come home to a family.
我们的家
Our family.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
你是我见过最亲切最温和的人了
You are the kindest, gentlest man I've ever known.
但是宝贝 你无法再保护我了
But, baby, you can't protect me anymore.
-宝贝 那不是真的 -你阻止不了我
- Baby, that's not true. - Not from myself.
你需要向前看 求你了
You need to move on. Please.
现在只能由你将安珀养大了
You need to be the one to raise Amber now.
不是我
Not me.
不是我们
Not us.
宝贝...
Baby--
不
No.
求你了 等等
Please. Wait.
宝贝 不要
Baby, no.
我爱你宝贝 求你了
I love you, baby. Please.
等等
Wait.
是我
Hey. It's me.
你听起来不太好
You sound terrible.
谢谢
Thanks.
安珀怎样了
How's Amber?
让她上学的点子算你出对了
You were right about school.
她今天交了三个新朋友
She made three new friends today.
那太好了
That's great.
艾莉森有消息了吗
Any news on Allison?
没 什么都没有
No. Nothin'.
别放弃 凯尔
Don't give up, Kyle.
如果有谁应该得到一个幸福的结局
If anybody deserves a happy ending to their story,
那就是你
it's you.
我想说的是...
Uh, thought I'd say, uh...
我可能还需要几小时
I might be a couple hours
才能去接她 可以吗
before I can come and get her. Is that all right?
很欢迎她在这里过夜
Well, she's welcome to stay the night.
女孩们肯定会喜欢睡衣派对的
The girls would love a slumber party.
谢谢 不用了 我...
Thanks. That's all right. I...
我今晚想让她睡在我那里
I'd like for her to be under my roof tonight.
你懂得
You know?
给她个萤火虫替我亲吻她的额头 好吗
Give the firefly a little kiss on the head for me, will you?
告诉她我很快就会去见她
Tell her I'll see her soon.
好的
Will do.
谢了 梅根
Thanks, Megan.
没事 再见
Sure. Bye.
这是什么情况
What is this?
-你去哪儿了 -外面
- Where have you been? - Out.
回答这个问题
Just answer the question.
-你咬我呀 -亚伦
- Bite me. - Aaron!
我看见你跟西德尼在一起
I saw you with Sidney.
那又怎样
So what?
把一切都告诉我
Now, I need to know everything.
不
No.
亚伦
Aaron!
我不准你再接近那个男人
I don't want you going near that man ever again.
-他非常危险 -为什么
- He is very dangerous. - Why?
因为你勾搭的混球这么说的吗
Because the asshole you're boning says so?
你竟敢这样跟你妈妈说话
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表