剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
可能还会持续下去
and I think it might still be going on.
我不想再无所事事
I don't feel like sitting on my ass anymore.
你昨晚可没闲着
You weren't sitting on your ass last night.
听说你被揍了
I heard you got knocked on it.
那是旧事 跟这件事没有关系
That's old business. It's got nothing to do with this.
当然有关系
The hell it doesn't.
你有天赋 孩子 我想帮你好好利用
You got a gift, son, and I wanna help you use it.
可你得有个好名声
But you also got a reputation.
得让人愿意让你进他们家门
People gotta be willing to let you in the door.
你想与恶魔斗争
You wanna fight the devil,
先把自己他妈的破逼事处理好
start by cleaning your fucking act up.
你跟上帝说话也这口气吗
You talk to God with that mouth?
他听到的可比这口气重多了
Oh, he's heard a lot worse than that.
今天还有其他安排吗
Have any plans for the rest of the day?
走吧 我们开车转会去
Come on. Let's go for a little drive.
忘了什么东西吗
Forgetting something?
谢了 宝贝
Oh, thanks, hon.
还忘了什么吗
Forgetting something else?
糟糕
Damn.
我几天后回来
I'll see you in a couple days.
-记得穿上 -得令 夫人
- You put that on. - Yes, ma'am.
我可不想那些愚蠢的猎人把你当鹿射了
I don't want one them dumb crackers mistaking you for a deer.
你说的那些人可是我们的邻里朋友
Those dumb crackers are our good friends and neighbors.
驱魔是万不得已的办法
The exorcism is a last resort.
我的目标就是不要走到驱魔这一步
My goal is to not have to perform another one.
这果味鸡尾酒是你的秘密武器吗
And this fruit cocktail is your secret weapon?
更像是疫苗
More like a vaccine.
我们的工作就是... 帮人抑制黑暗力量
Our job is to... is to help people resist the dark forces.
让恶魔在这里无容身之地
Deny the devil a foot in that door.
你对此有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
我只是不觉得这方法适合我妈妈
I just don't see how that fits in to what happened with my mom.
或是我妻子还有乔舒亚·奥斯丁
Or my wife, or Joshua Austin.
他们做了什么招来了恶魔
I mean, what did they ever do to let the devil in?
你好 牧师
Hello, Reverend.
索菲 我还不知道你回来了
Sophie, I didn't know you were in town.
只是这个周末在 来看妈妈
Just for the weekend, to see Mama.
请进
Come in.
这是凯尔 他今天帮我一起送餐上门
This is Kyle. He's helping me with the shut-ins today.
很高兴见到你 我是索菲
Nice to meet you, I'm Sophie.
夫人
Ma'am.
请别叫我夫人
Mmm, please, no ma'am.
你母亲如何了
And how is your mother?
我...不太确定
Um... I'm not so sure.
怎么了
Well, what is it?
我能单独跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you alone?
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
她过去那么和蔼
She used to be so sweet.
孩子们还小的时候 她特别宠爱他们
When the kids were little, she just doted on 'em.
孩子们也爱来看望他们的奶奶
They just loved to come visit their Oma.
可是现在 她就是个古怪的老太婆
But now... she's a cranky old bitch.
她确实一直挺有个性
Well, she always has been a character.
不 她变了
No, she's changed.
人都会变 索菲 我是说...
We all change, Sophie, I mean, um...
我还觉得自己是个20岁的年轻小伙
I still think of myself as a 20-year-old buck,
可是一照镜子
and then I look at myself in the mirror,
我都认不出镜子里那张老脸
and I don't recognize that old fart staring back at me.
不 她说的那些话
No. It's the things she says.
她嘴里吐出的是恶言恶语
It's the foul bile that comes out of her mouth.
她骂我13岁的女儿是婊♥子♥
She called my 13-year-old daughter a whore.
就像是被恶魔控制了言语
It's like the devil's got a hold of her tongue.
外面有人吗
Somebody out there?
是谁在外面
Who is it?!
我和牧师一起来的
I'm with the reverend.
哦 进来吧
Well, get in here.
夫人
Ma'am.
我们来送些食物 我是凯尔·巴尔内斯
We're dropping off your groceries. I'm Kyle Barnes.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你妈妈的事我深表遗憾
Pity about your mother.
额...谢谢
Oh. Um... Thank you.
您这地方挺不错的
It's a nice place you got here.
曾经是这样
Used to be.
但最后一切都变得不好了
But everything goes to shit eventually.
就像你的婚姻一样
Like your marriage.
一旦出现家暴
It's hard to keep a romance alive
感情就很难维持了 对吧
once you start throwing punches, isn't it?
好吧
Okay.
那个叫奥斯汀的男孩呢
What about the Austin boy?
我见过他的脸
I saw his face.
你好像控制不了自己啊
You... You can't seem to help yourself.
我去找牧师过来吧
I think I'm gonna go get the reverend for you.
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
什么
What?
和那个男孩在一起的时候
With the boy?
你对他做那件事的时候
When you did that to him,
你看到了什么
what'd you see?
来 我帮你
Here. Let me help.
不
No!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-不要碰我 不要 -好 好
- Don't touch me! Don't! - All right, all right.
-怎么了 -妈妈
- What happened? - Mama?
她摔倒了
She fell.
没事 我来扶你
Oh... All right. Let me help you.
来 慢慢来
Come on. Take it easy.
好了 米尔德丽德 我扶好你了
All right, Mildred, I got you.
好了
There you go.
愿上帝保佑你 牧师
God bless your kind soul, Reverend.
你知道我有多感谢你的帮助
You know I appreciate your help so much.
但是我今天没有精力招待客人
But I'm not up for a visit today.
刚才发生了什么
What happened in there?
她在问我关于乔舒亚的事
She was asking me questions about Joshua,
以及那晚我们看到了什么
about what we saw that night.
我不觉得意外
I'm not surprised.
人们就是想听一些可怕的细节
People are always looking for lurid details.
她摔倒的时候 我去扶她
When she fell, I went to help her,
我碰到她的时候 她的反应就跟乔舒亚一样
and when I touched her, she reacted just like Joshua,
还有布莱克
and Blake.
她跟他们一样 对吧
She's one of 'em, isn't she?
她是你曾驱魔过的人
She's one of the ones you exorcised.
大概两年前
About two years ago.
几乎花了我一周的时间才赶走她身上的魔鬼
Took me almost a week to drive the demon from her.
然后呢 是不是就跟乔舒亚一样
And? Was it like with Joshua?
你看到它出来了吗
Did you see it come out?
我告诉过你 不都是那样的
I told you, it's not always like that.
那你怎么确定它走了呢
Then how can you be sure it's gone?
因为我相信上帝的力量能够战胜魔鬼
Because I have faith in the power of God over the devil.
事情是会变的 凯尔 人是会变老的
Things change, Kyle. People get old.
有时候我们会迷失一部分自己
Sometimes we lose something of ourselves.
但是过去两年那位女士
But that lady's been sitting in
都一直坐在我教堂的前排
the front pew of my church for the past two years,
唱圣歌♥ 赞美主
singing hymns and praising the Lord.
我希望我能知道自己是否在向魔鬼传教
I hope I'd know if I was preaching to a demon.
闻起来不错
It smells good.
别太激动 就一些香肠和豆子而已
Don't get too excited. Franks and beans.
我还以为我们要吃剩的意大利面
I thought we were having leftover pasta.
我不想吃
Eh. I didn't feel like it.
你确定你午餐没有一个人把它吃完吗
Sure you didn't just eat it all for yourself for lunch?
是啊 马克 我狼吞虎咽地吃完了
Yeah, Mark, I wolfed down
你所有的意大利宽面 这样你就没得吃了
all your fettuccine so you couldn't have any.
今天怎么样
How was your day?
跟往常一样 你呢
The usual. You?
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表