剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
我保证再也不会就妈妈的事
I promise I won't lie to you about Mommy
或其他任何事骗你
or anything else ever.
老爸说真的
That's the honest truth.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢 宝贝
Oh, thank you, baby.
早安 弗洛伦斯
Good morning, Florence.
安德森牧师
Reverend Anderson.
我只打扰您几分钟
I just need a few minutes of your time.
抱歉 牧师
Oh, I'm sorry, Reverend,
我真的在赶时间
I'm already really running late.
弗洛伦斯 拜托
Florence, please.
如果别人看到我和你说话...
If anyone sees me talking to you...
在我记忆中 你和我已经在前线
You and I, we've been on the front line
奋战了很久
for as long as I can remember,
我们一起帮助过这么多邻居
and together we've helped so many of our neighbors.
事实是我已经没有多少朋友了
You know, the-- the truth is I don't have many friends left.
现在我只能依靠那些
And all I can do now is rely on those
仍然相信我的工作的人
that still believe in my work.
仍然相信我的人
Who may still believe in me.
那我能做些什么
Well, what can I do?
你可以告诉我执事们是怎么说我的
You could tell me what the deacons are saying about me.
他们是怎么想的
What they're thinkin'.
他们中午要开会讨论换掉你的事情
They're meetin' at noon to discuss your replacement.
我要去上厕所
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
你要我买♥♥些什么吗
You want anything from the store?
一些咸的东西吧
Somethin' salty.
不行 你的血压已经很高了
No, your blood pressure is already high enough.
一个好看又好吃的苹果如何
How about a nice, tasty apple?
听起来挺可口的
Sounds delicious.
等一下
Just a second.
我说了等一下
I said just a second!
都不洗手吗
Aren't you gonna wash your hands?
你在这里做什么
What are you doin' here?
你不说声再见就走了啊
You left without saying goodbye.
我不能
Well, I couldn't.
吉尔斯看着呢
Giles was watchin'.
我想有些事情...
I suppose some things are just...
不受我们控制了
out of our control.
我希望每个人都能像你这么主动 凯特
I wish everybody showed your initiative, Kat.
我有个新任务要给你
I have a new job for you.
马克
Mark!
梅根告诉我发生了什么
Megan told me what happened.
-我很遗憾 -没事 虽然不是很光彩的事...
- I'm sorry. - Yeah, it ain't my proudest moment, but...
但生活还得继续 对吧
you know, life goes on, right?
听着 我知道不该现在来找你
Look, I know my timing's awful,
但我真的不知道还能怎么办
but I don't really know what else to do.
关于艾莉森吗
About Allison?
是的
Yeah.
有时候有些人就是需要时间去理清头绪
You know, sometimes people just need time to sort stuff out.
要是...
What if...
要是这不同呢
What if this is different?
要是...
What if...
是其他情况呢
something else?
她也许...
She might...
什么 你觉得她会伤害自己吗
What, you think she might hurt herself?
我不知道 马克 但我不能冒这个险
I don't know, but, Mark, I can't take that chance.
如果是梅根你会吗
Would you if it was Megan?
上次你去她家是什么时候
When was the last time you were at her house?
昨天 但没有人应门
Yesterday. There was no answer.
什么 你没进去吗
What, you didn't go inside?
我有限制令 我...
I got the restraining order. I--
好吧 如果你不说什么 我也不会说什么
All right, well, if you don't say nothin', I won't.
走吧 我跟你去
Come on. I'll follow you.
好
All right.
罗阿诺克那场风暴发生的时候我正在...
The storm in Roanoke when I was--
抱歉打断你们
Pardon the interruption.
但是在你们酿成大错以前
But before you all make a grave mistake,
我想说出我的心声
I would like to be heard.
我想我至少拥有这样的权利
I believe I've earned that right at least.
这是一个私人教会会议
This is a private church meeting.
我就是这个教会的 陶真
I am this church, Tansy.
我是元老之一
I built it from nothin'.
我用热血和汗水奠定了它的根基
Laid the foundations of my own blood, sweat, and tears,
你们都清楚得很
and you damn well know it.
某种程度上 你们每个人
Now, at some point, every one of you
都来向我寻求精神指导
has come to me for spiritual guidance,
而我总是那个给你们这种指导的人
and I've always been there to provide it.
现在 我恳求
Now, I implore you
你们相信我
to place your trust in me now.
我恳求你们
I implore you
相信我的所作所为是为了你们好
to believe that my actions are in your best interest
是为了这整个社区好
and that of this entire community.
一直是这样 也将永远是这样
The way they always have been, the way they always will be.
约翰 约翰
John, John!
你该走了
You should leave now.
是的 牧师...
Yes, Reverend...
你真的该走了
you really should go.
他为什么在这儿
The hell is he doing here?
你们知道自己干了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you have done
将恶魔请入神的居所
inviting the devil into God's house?
-天哪 -西德尼是来捐款的
- Oh, no. - Sidney has come to make a donation.
他原谅你侮辱他的做法
His decision to forgive your insults
是出于善良和慈爱
should be a lesson in kindness and charity.
你们怎么会这么瞎
How can you be so blind?
他伪装成我们中的一员 但他并不是
This man is pretending to be one of us, but he is not!
-约翰够了 -他和我们不是一路人
- John, that's it! - He is not one of us!
-够了你出去 -我不会允许你
- That is enough out of you! - I will not allow you
用你的仇恨和愤怒再去毒害任何一个灵魂
to poison anymore souls with your hatred and bile!
我觉得你对我有偏见 牧师
I think you have the wrong impression of me, Reverend.
我可不是什么怪兽
I'm not some kind of monster.
那你是什么
What are you?
只是个普通人
Well, just a man,
想要活地...
trying to live as...
尽可能的正直
as righteous a life as I can.
如果冒犯了你不好意思 但是...
Now, I'm sorry if that offends you, but...
也许你才是那个需要知道该怎样做
maybe you're the one who needs to be reminded
才能被称之为..."好基♥督♥徒"的人
what it means to be a... A good Christian.
牧师 不
Reverend, no!
牧师
Chaplain!
住手
Oh, stop!
牧师
Reverend!
你当时在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我是来要回我的工作的
I came to get my job back.
这策略真可以啊
Hell of a strategy.
这正中他下怀
It's exactly what he wanted.
想被你打得屁滚尿流吗
To get his ass kicked?
想进一步的孤立和羞辱我
To isolate and embarrass me even further.
他计划了很久
It's been his plan all along.
既然你已经知道了
Well, if you knew that,
那你为什么还要钻进这个圈套
then why'd you fall for it?
又不是每天都有打恶魔脸的机会
It's not every day you get to punch the devil in the face.
他为什么没戴手铐
Why isn't he in handcuffs?
那个 先生
Look, mister.
既然没有什么实质性伤害
Since there's no real harm done,
我建议我们还是放弃走一般的法律程序吧
I suggest we forgo all the usual legal formalities.
我们为何要放弃呢
Why would we do that?
那个男人
That man there,
我认识了20年而且知道他好的一面
I've known for the better part of 20 years.
但是你...
But you...
你 我和你素不相识
you, I don't know from Adam.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表