剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
更重要的 带回给她的家人 阿门
and more importantly, to her family. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
我明天再来
I'll come by tomorrow.
你真认为那样做会有用吗
You really think that's gonna make any difference?
祈祷 是的 我认为有
Prayer? Yes, I do.
里边那孩子因为我们变成了植物人
That kid in there is a vegetable because of us.
她的灵魂因为我们而自♥由♥了
Her soul is freed because of us.
你疯了 你管这叫胜利吗
You're insane. You're calling that a win?
她现在就看天命了
She's in God's hands now,
和你母亲一样
same as your mother,
虽然我的灵魂为她们哭泣
and though my soul weeps for them,
她们会和她一同永生
they will have eternity with him.
这就是胜利
That is a win.
我不知道雪莉现在去了哪里
Look, I don't know where that girl Sherry is right now,
但绝对不是上帝把她弄进那里的
but God sure as shit didn't put her there.
不 那是谁干的 你吗
No. Who did then, you?
是那个"驱魔浪子" 不管那是什么鬼
The "Outcast," whatever the hell that is,
和你的神奇碰触吗
with your magic touch?
醒醒 牧师
Wake up, Reverend.
你觉得用上帝无限的智慧
All these souls you think
就能拯救这些灵魂吗
you're saving with God's infinite wisdom?
都是胡扯
It's bullshit.
看看她
Look at her.
看看布莱恩 看看米尔德丽德
And Brian. And Mildred.
里面的人在祈祷奇迹发生
That man in there's praying for a miracle
而你我都知道这不可能
that you and I both know is never gonna come,
因为根本无人倾听
'cause no one's fucking listening.
如果你的上帝在那儿的话 他在笑你呢
If your God is out there, he's laughing at you.
不要靠近了
That's close enough.
安珀在哪
Where's Amber?
她和一位邻居在一起
She's with a neighbour.
她很好 没有我在她更开心
She's fine. She's happier without me right now.
是我的错
That's my fault.
我不想让她如此不安的
I didn't mean to make her that upset.
我上次不该来的
I should not have come by the house.
你为什么来
Why did you?
我担心你
I worry about you.
我觉得我需要保护你 但我做不到
I feel like I need to protect you, and I can't.
我... 我不被允许这么做
I'm... not allowed.
从什么手里保护我
Protect me from what?
从谁手里
From who?
这很难解释清楚 就是一种感觉
It's hard to explain. It's just a feeling.
感觉吗
A feeling?
我们分开以后的这段日子里
You know, all this time we've been apart,
你还没对我说过一句对不起
the one thing you haven't told me is that you're sorry.
你为一切道歉
You apologize for everything,
甚至在毫无理由的时候
even when you don't have any reason to.
我一直都很讨厌这点
I always hated that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
然后像这样的事就发生了
And then something like this happens and...
我了解你
I know you.
如果你真的做了他们说的那些事
If you really did the things they said,
你至少会试图解释
you'd at least try to explain.
对已经发生的事没有什么借口 艾莉森
There's no excuse for what happened, Allison.
你知道 最难的就是...
You know, the hardest part...
如果我可以抹去我们生活中的十分钟...
is if I could erase ten minutes from our lives...
那十分钟 一切就完美了
ten minutes-- it'd all be perfect.
我必须得知道你是不是一如往昔
I have to know if you're the same person you always were.
还是那个我想共度一生的人
The man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
那...
So...
你安全了
You're safe.
安全了
Oh, you're safe.
哪里安全了
From what?
那晚到底发生了什么
What happened that night?
你知道的
You know what happened.
不 我要你告诉我
No, I need you to tell me.
我很害怕 凯尔
I'm scared, Kyle.
我觉得我好像灵魂出窍了
I feel like I'm outside of myself.
好像我在旁观 却无法控制自己
Like I'm watching myself but I can't control anything.
一个让我如此有安全感的人怎么会是
How can the man who makes me feel so safe
-伤害我的那个人呢 -艾莉森
- be the one who hurt me? - Allison.
我需要从你那里听到事情经过
I need to hear from you what happened.
我要你告诉我 现在就告诉我
I want you to tell me. Tell me right now.
-请别这样... -求你了
- Please, don't-- - Please.
凯尔 看着我
Kyle, look at me.
凯尔 求你别这样
Kyle, please don't do this.
我需要你... 告诉我
I need you... to tell me.
混♥蛋♥
Goddamn you.
*从你口中*
*From the mouth of you *
*诉说你的真♥相♥*
*You tell your truth *
*从我口中*
*From the mouth of me*
*轻声细语*
*Softly *
*听我说*
*Hear me*
*听我说*
*Hear me*
*听我说*
*Hear me*
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表