剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
我现在的情况需要的可不只是无私行为 牧师
Gonna take more than a selfless act for my situation, Rev.
好吧 我们总得找个地方着手
Well, we have to start somewhere.
是你让我面对这些的
You made me face this.
开始是米尔德丽德 布莱恩
First with Mildred, Brian,
现在是雪莉
and now Sherry.
如果她还流浪在外是因为我的话...
If she's still out here because of me...
嘿 保罗·班扬
Hey, Paul Bunyan!
你应该知道
You oughtta know better
别偷偷接近一个拿链锯的人吧
than to sneak up on a man with a chainsaw.
你能关掉吗
You want to shut that down?
我想在天黑前完工
I'd like to get this done before dark.
它得了枯萎病
Blight brought it down.
本来打算过一段时间再处理的
Been meaning to get to it for a while.
我们认识很久了吧
We go back a long way.
见过也做过一些疯狂的事情
Seen and done some crazy shit.
不是因公来问话的 对吧
Not asking in an official capacity, are you?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我甚至想说是最好的朋友
I might go so far as to say best friends, maybe.
我想如果我遇到了问题
I'd like to think that if I had a problem,
我可以来找你
I could come talk to you.
不会评判我
Wouldn't judge me.
对你来说也一样 对吧
And that cuts both ways, right?
当然
Sure.
有什么问题
What's your problem?
我没问题
Not my problem.
我想是你的电♥话♥
Think that's you.
是啊
Yeah.
什么
Yeah?
警长 你是对的
Chief, you were right.
那个失踪的女孩 丽莎·佩顿
That missing girl, Lisa Peyton?
有她消息了
She popped up.
-什么 -和她在威宁的姐姐聊了聊
- What? - Talked to her sister out in Wheeling.
原来她躲起来了
Turns out she was holed up.
不想被她男朋友知道
Didn't want her boyfriend to know.
看来你没让警犬去搜寻是对的
Looks like you were right to hold back on the dogs.
好消息吗
Good news?
一个正在着手的案子而已
Just a case I'm working.
那么 是谁的问题
So, whose problem is it?
你还是继续工作吧
I'm gonna let you get back to it.
我也不想枯萎病波及你的整片树林
Wouldn't want that blight to spread to your whole grove.
我不想买♥♥任何杂♥志♥
I don't need any magazine subscriptions,
人寿保险或是在路缘涂上房♥号♥
or life insurance, or house numbers painted on my curb.
你干嘛
Excuse me!
抱歉 我没认出来
I'm sorry. I didn't realize.
该怎么称呼您
What do I call you?
名字重要吗
Is a name important?
这是惯例
It's customary.
我是米尔德丽德
I'm Mildred.
现在叫米尔德丽德的不多了啊
Don't meet many Mildreds these days.
人类总是如此...
Humans are so...
急于表达自己的独特性
desperate to express their individuality,
把自己与其他人区别开来
to separate themselves from each other.
似乎目光太短浅了
Seems so short-sighted.
你真的想穿着这身说这样的话吗
You really wanna make that speech wearing that outfit?
你可以叫我西德尼
You can call me Sidney.
这些东西 所有这些小玩意儿
These things, all these possessions,
都是你的吗
they yours?
有些在我来之前就有了
Some of 'em from before I arrived.
大多数是后来才有的
Most of 'em since.
你在这里找到兴趣点了嘛
You find your passions here.
你...
You, uh...
有看到吸引到你的吗
Have you found things to engage you?
我来是有事的
I have a job.
当然了
Of course.
我想你来是因为那个叫巴尔内斯的人吧
I suppose you're here about the Barnes boy.
他来见了你
He came to see you.
不是一个人 牧师带他来的
Not on his own. The reverend brought him,
但是他知道
but he knows.
他知道的东西装不满这些东西的任何一个
What he knows wouldn't fill one of these.
要是他回来了呢 要是他不放弃呢
What if he comes back? What if he keeps trying?
我来对付他
I'll take care of him,
还有巴尔内斯那孩子
and the Barnes boy.
他们是我的责任 不是你的
They're my responsibility, not yours.
牧师要是找你麻烦 你就告诉我
The reverend gives you any trouble, you let me know,
不过我觉得他不会
but I doubt he will.
等等
Wait!
你知道吗
You know...
那招对我不好使
that won't work with me.
人家试试总可以吧
You can't blame a girl for trying.
我挺不到融合那一天了
I won't survive to The Merge.
你自求多福吧 亲爱的 我们都一样
You took your chances, my dear, just like all of us.
有时候 你不过抽了下签而已
Sometimes... you draw the short straw.
好吧 如果你看到了她 就告诉我
Okay, well, if you do see her, let me know, huh?
-谢谢 很感激 -没事
- Thank you, appreciate it. - Sure.
有收获吗
Anything?
没 还没有
No. Not yet.
我们都不知道她会不会出现
We don't even know if she's gonna show.
耐心是种美德
Patience is a virtue.
好吧 我才不在这站一夜呢
Yeah, well, not standing around here all night.
自助者有天助 是吧
God helps those who help themselves, right?
雪莉
Sherry!
雪莉 是你吗 亲爱的
Sherry, is that you, sweetheart?
牧师
Reverend.
我要带你回家
I'm gonna take you home.
去找你♥爸♥
Back to your Pa.
过来 帮我一把
Come on, give me a hand.
我不会再失败了
I won't fail you again.
主啊 你知我的痛楚与苦恼
Lord, You know my pain and distress,
你明白我心中的恐惧
you understand the fear in my heart.
我从您那里获取力量
I draw my strength from you,
活在您无限的恩惠下
and live in your limitless grace.
走开
Stay away.
我不是来伤害你的 好吗
I'm not here to hurt you, okay?
你是钥匙
You're the key.
我们需要你的光芒
We need your light.
你说什么"我们" 是指谁们
What do you mean "We"? Who's "We"?
无名者们 不可数之人们
The nameless. The numberless.
我们在世界之外看着你
We see you through the veil.
我们来找你 你领我们到来这里
We come to you and you lead us here.
他有什么特殊的
What's so special about him?
雪莉
Sherry!
雪莉 没事的 没事的
Sherry, it's okay. It's okay!
来吧 有我呢
Come on, I got you.
你知道你该怎么做
You know what you have to do!
打她
Hit her!
-打我 凯尔 -不
- Hit me, Kyle. - No.
打我
Hit me.
就像你打你漂亮的妻子一样
Like you hit your pretty wife.
打她 打她
Hit her! Hit Her!
和我一起对抗它 雪莉 加油
Fight it with me, Sherry. Come on.
凯尔
Kyle!
我没事
I'm okay.
我决定墙应该是红色
I decided the wall should be red.
天杀的 安珀
God dammit, Amber!
你这是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
安珀
Amber?
安珀
Amber?
主啊 我们请求祈祷
And Lord, we ask and pray,
祈求您无尽的智慧
in your infinite wisdom,
将雪莉... 带回给我们
to bring back... Sherry to us,
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表