剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
我还提前准备了一些我将要
And I have pre-prepped some of the other vegetables
放进沙拉里的其他蔬菜
that I'll be putting in the salad.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
早
Mornin'.
低油警示灯亮了
Low oil light came on.
你要是忽略它的话 接下来
You ignore the signs, the next thing you know,
你就被炸飞了 我说的对吧
you go up in flames, am I right?
我的意思是你在这里干什么
I mean what are you doing here?
我们三个星期前埋了诺威尔
We buried Norville over three weeks ago.
就是来收拾一下他的东西
Just packin' up his things.
你知道他一个家人也没有
You know, he didn't have any family.
就像个隐士一样住在这里
Lived out here like a... like a hermit.
这个地方最后估计会进入遗嘱
Place will probably go into probate eventually.
他的整个人生也会被扔到垃圾堆里
His whole life will end up in a dumpster.
活的善良 在这里花点时间
Been nice, spending time out here,
感受他的存在
feeling his presence.
你在这里看到过其他人吗
You seen anybody else out here?
你没事吧
You all right, son?
你 你想让我看一下吗
You-- you want me to have a look at that?
我会自己处理的
I-- I'll take care of it.
我得去干活了
I gotta get to work.
看到了吧 他很好
See? He's fine.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
看到我你似乎不是很高兴啊
Well, you don't seem very happy to see me.
尤其是在我们一起经历了那么多以后
Especially after all we've been through.
你想载我一程吗
You want to give me a ride?
我来给你解释一下
I explained this to you.
木已成舟 现在你得翻篇了
We did what we did, and now you move on.
有时候事情没那么简单
Sometimes it's not that easy.
那又不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
在凯特看到你之前赶快离开这
Now get out of here before Kat sees you.
好吧
Fine.
只是想警告你
Just want to warn you,
警♥察♥知道野营车的事了
cops know about the camper.
他们找你聊过了吗
They talked to you?
是谁 吉尔斯
Who was it? Giles?
更年轻 一个大块头
Younger cop. Big guy.
他说上面有我留下的DNA
Said I left some DNA in it.
我想也是
I'm sure you did.
别担心露营车的事 我已经搞定了
Don't worry about the camper. I already took care of it.
你会搞定所有事
You take care of everything.
该死
Fuck.
诺威尔找到了
Norville was a man who found purpose
更高的追求
in serving a higher cause.
奉献
Dedication.
无私
Selflessness.
能赋予生命真正意义的品质
Things that can give a life real meaning.
你显然根本不在乎这些东西
Things you obviously don't give a rat's ass about.
我... 我很抱歉
I'm-- I'm sorry.
你不是来享受这个世界
You're not here to enjoy this world,
度过快乐人生的
to have a good time.
你知道如果我不阻止你的话
Do you know how many you might have sacrificed
你可能让多少人牺牲吗
if I hadn't stopped you?
我只是想找点乐子
I was just trying to have a little fun.
我不会伤害他的
I wouldn't have hurt him.
这和安德森牧师的所作所为比起来不算什么
It's nothin' compared to what Reverend Anderson's doin'.
那家伙造成的伤害更多
That man could cause a lot of harm.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会去应付牧师的
I'll deal with the reverend.
我知道他这种人是怎么想的
I know how his kind thinks.
那我呢
What about me?
继续走
Keep goin'!
继续走
Go, go! Keep goin'!
你擦防晒霜了吗
You wearing your sunscreen?
擦了
Yes.
-骗子 -别
- Liar. - Don't.
我看到你有多努力了
I see how hard you're tryin'.
我很为你自豪
Proud of you.
为什么那么说
Why are you saying that?
我知道你想帮忙 但是...
I understand you want to help, but...
她不接受
she don't want it.
现在还不接受
Not yet.
不管怎么样都不要紧
Don't matter what happened.
安珀是我的女儿 我有责任
Amber's my daughter, and I'm responsible.
你也是这样表现出来的
And you're showin' them that,
但是世界不会按着你的心意转
but the rest of the world don't operate on your timeline.
你做的选择没错
Look, you're making good choices,
让自己振作起来
gettin' your life together.
不再和那个牧师来往
Not hanging out with that revered.
那已经结束了 我和你说过了
That's over with. I told you.
我不干了
I'm done with all that.
很好
Good.
但是...
Still, though...
你不觉得还有一些
don't you think there's things
我们无法理解的东西吗
that we don't understand yet?
我知道这听上去很疯狂 梅根 但是
I know-- I know it sounds crazy, but Megan,
我见过一些我无法解释的东西
I've seen things that I can't explain.
听上去的确很疯狂
Yeah, it sounds crazy.
Four-three-four?
不认识是谁
Don't know who that is.
我待会再吃
I'll eat it later.
-好 -我得回去工作了
- Okay. - I'm gonna get back to work.
好的
All right.
谢谢你准备的这场美好的野餐
Thanks for the lovely picnic.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个怪人
You are such a fuckin' weirdo.
-喂 -怎么了
- Hey. - What?
爱你
Love you.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
喂 哪位
Hello, who is this?
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
又是那群该死的孩子
Damn kids again.
我今天早上一直打你电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you all morning.
我觉得你应该想知道
Thought you'd might like to know
你之前负责的人失踪了
one of your flock's gone wandering.
米尔德丽德·罗布森失踪了
Mildred Robson is missing.
她曾是你的一个...
She's one of your...
特殊受理对象 对吧
special cases, wasn't she?
现在依然是
She still is.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是恶魔还在她身体里面
It means the devil's still got a control of her.
等等
Well, hold on.
等等 等等
H-- hold on, hold on now.
她虽然言辞恶毒
She may be as mean as a striped snake,
但这并不意味着恶魔还控制她
but that don't mean she's possessed by the devil.
你已经赶走了她身上的恶魔
You gave her an exorcism.
那根本没用
It didn't work.
你确定吗
You sure?
我他妈当然确定了
Course I'm fucking sure!
那其他人呢
Well, are there others?
其他人也是 对吧
There are, aren't there?
生活在镇里 去你的教堂
Walkin' around town, sittin' in your church
身体里住着恶魔
with the devil inside of 'em.
这么多年我都相信着你所做的事情
I have followed your play for years.
视而不见 三缄其口
Looked the other way, hushed things up,
全因为人们相信你在履行着上帝的使命
all because people believe you were doing the Lord's work,
-驱逐恶魔 -你想要我说什么
- fightin' back the Devil. - What do you wanna hear?
说我是个骗子吗
That I'm a fraud?
一个伪君子吗
A charlatan?
想说我他妈的排队去吧
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表