剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
我猜是她受不了整天和我一起待在这儿
Can't stand being cooped up with me all day, I guess.
可能渴望着回休斯顿
Probably dying to get back to Houston.
我能进来吗
May I come in?
我想可以吧
I suppose.
在昨天的...小插曲之后
I wanted to check in after that little, um...
我想过来看看
incident yesterday.
那是你朋友干的 不是你
That was your friend's doing, not yours.
到底发生了什么
What happened exactly?
我绊倒了
I tripped.
幸好没摔坏另一边的髋骨
Lucky I didn't break my other hip.
赞美上帝
Praise the Lord.
索菲说...
Sophie says, uh...
你不再喜欢
says that you don't enjoy
孙子孙女们的拜访了吗
visiting with your grandchildren anymore?
听起来很忧伤
That seems sad.
他们以前很可爱
They used to be cute.
而现在 他们一个去了法学院
One of 'em's going off to law school,
而我的孙女 她只想到处乱搞
and the girl, she's-- all she wants to do is whore around.
还有什么可爱的
What's cute about that?
你对他们的态度确实变了
Well, that's certainly a change in attitude.
那是他们变了 牧师
They changed, Reverend.
为什么每个人都希望我一成不变
Why does everyone expect me to stay the same?
有所改变没有错
Nothing wrong with mixing things up.
但是...
But, um...
有的东西还是保持原态的好
Some things are fine just the way they are.
比如 以前我们会在一起坐好几个小时
Like, we used to sit here for hours,
玩拼字游戏和双陆棋
you and I playing Scrabble, backgammon.
为什么这也要变呢
Why'd that have to change?
我不知道我还剩下多少日子 牧师
I don't know how much time I've got left, Reverend.
我厌倦了跟你玩游戏
I'm tired of playing games with you.
哈 看把你吓得
Ha! Gotcha.
要是我们喜欢我们所变成的样子该怎么办
What if we like who we've become?
如果这样对我们更好呢
What if it works better for us this way?
要伤害想帮助你的人这哪里更好了
How can it be better to hurt the people who want to help you?
拒绝他们的关爱
To reject their love?
在他们心中留下空洞吗
To leave a hole in their soul?
空洞是可以被填满的
Holes can be filled.
人类的灵魂有足够的空间
There's room inside a human soul
承受更多东西 牧师
for so much more, Reverend.
不仅仅是爱 不仅仅是上帝
More than love, more than God.
一些东西以你无法想象的方式在滋养着灵魂
Something that feeds it in ways you haven't imagined.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我的确喜欢我们的小游戏 想玩拼字游戏吗
I do love our little games. How 'bout some Scrabble, hmm?
你知道我最喜欢的原罪是什么吗
Know what my favorite sin is?
你有最喜欢的原罪吗
You have a favorite sin?
所有人都认为是淫欲或是愤怒
Everybody goes for lust or wrath.
这些都比较性感
They're the sexy ones.
对 淫欲嘛 里面是不是太热了
Yeah, well, "Lust." It's kinda baked right in there, isn't it?
傲慢 傲慢是个坏孩子
Pride. Pride's the bad boy.
它悄悄附身于你 因为它感觉不像是原罪
It sneaks up on you, because it doesn't feel like a sin.
自我感觉良好 为很好地完成工作
What's wrong with feeling good about yourself?
而感到骄傲又有什么错
Taking pride in a job well done?
对 然后你就会习惯这样
Yeah, and you start getting used to it.
在你事情办砸的时候也不会注意到
You don't notice when the job wasn't done well.
没错
That's right.
有件事我先前办砸了
And there's a job that I didn't do well.
我去拿外套
I'll get my coat.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
抱歉这么迟来拜访 米尔德丽德还醒着吗
Sorry it's so late. Is Mildred still awake?
-你为什么想见她 -是精神上的事
- Why do you want to see her? - It's a spiritual matter.
你以为她在吐豌豆汤
You think she's spitting up pea soup,
头昏眼花 漂起来贴着天花板吗
head spinning around, floating up to the ceiling?
索菲 你妈妈有一些事你不了解
Sophie, there's something you don't know about your mother.
你是说她曾经被魔鬼附身
That she was possessed by the devil
你在两年前曾试图对她驱魔的事吗
and that you tried to exorcise her two years ago.
我不想让你担心 我们以为事情已经解决了
I didn't want to worry you. We thought we dealt with it--
解决了 她终于告诉我你做了什么
Dealt with it? She finally told me what you did.
把她关起来好几天 让她挨饿 殴打她
Locking her up for days, starving her, beating her,
-把恶魔从她体内打出来 -说这些的不是她
- Beating the devil out of her. - That's not her talking.
然后你和这个怪物一起出现在这里
Then you show up here with this monster.
没错 她也和我说了你的事
Yeah, she told me about you, too.
你对那个小男孩做的一切
What you did to that little boy
-还有对自己的女儿 -索菲 听我说
- and your own daughter. - Sophie, listen to me--
-出去 -那东西还在她体内
- Get out! - It's still inside of her.
你离我妈妈远点
You stay way from my mother.
-我们走 -索菲 她需要我们的帮助
- Let's go. - Sophie, she needs our help.
我要叫警♥察♥了
I am calling the police.
我不能放着她这样不管
I can't leave her like this.
-小家伙 -牧师...
- Small boy. - Reverend...
好了
Okay.
妈的
Shit.
怎么了 警官
Not sure what the problem is, Officer.
马克 嗨
Mark, hey.
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
别这样 哥们 这是租的
Come on, man, it's a rental.
如果尾灯蹦出来什么的都不是我的问题
So, if there's a tail light out or something it's not my fault--
下车
Step out of the car.
把手放在车上 双腿分开
Put your hands on the car, legs apart.
我只想请你用一秒钟想想
You know, I want you to just think about this for a second.
说真的 想想梅根
I mean, seriously, just-- Just think about Megan,
想想你们可爱的小女儿
and think about that pretty little girl of yours.
马克 这可不是好主意
Mark, this is a bad idea.
老大 怎么了
Hey, Chief, what's up?
你把我们从房♥车里找到的证物
What did you do with the evidence
弄到哪儿去了
we collected from the camper we found?
像你告诉我的那样都装在盒子里了
Boxed it up like you told me to.
你说你来管这件事
You said you were going to take care of it.
我知道我说过什么话
I know what I said.
明早第一件事
First thing tomorrow morning,
我需要你把它寄出去做分♥析♥
I want you to ship it out for analysis.
血迹 纤维 所有东西都查一遍
The blood, the fibers, all of it.
这案子还没结
The case is still open.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
刚才听到你在说话
Heard you talking.
刚才是老大
That was just the chief.
在说明天工作上的事
Talking about some work for tomorrow.
一切还顺利吗
Everything okay?
没事 就是常规事务
Yeah, it's just the usual.
霍莉睡了吗
is Holly sleeping?
是的 终于睡了
Yeah. Finally.
发生了点小插曲 但我觉得她只是太累了
Little drama, but I think she was just overtired.
抱歉我回来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
没事 冰箱里有千层面
It's okay. There's lasagna in the fridge.
要我给你热一下吗
I can warm it up for you?
不用 没事 谢谢你
Nah, I'm okay. Thanks.
你今天过得怎样
How was your day?
没什么特别的
Usual.
妈的
Damn it!
真♥他♥妈♥的
God fucking damn it!
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a sucker!
如果她不是唯一一个呢
What if she's not the only one?
你和米尔德丽德坐在一起玩了两年桌游
You sat and played board games with Mildred for two years,
但你一点都没察觉
and you didn't have a clue.
如果艾莉森也是一样的情况呢
What if it's the same with Allison?
调转车头
Turn the car around.
-凯尔 -我得去找我妻子
- Kyle-- - I gotta see my wife.
我明白 但是你不能就这样闯过去
I understand, but you can't just go charging in there.
你当时差点要踹米尔德丽德家的门了
You were about ready to kick in Mildred's door.
米尔德丽德可没有对我的限制令
Mildred doesn't have a restraining order on me!
好吧
Shit.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表