剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
Don't do this.
很不幸...
Unfortunately...
牧师住♥宅♥是教区的财产
the rectory is on church property.
你得清理走你的东西
You're gonna need to clear out your things
越快越好
as soon as possible.
你在犯错
You're making a big mistake.
一个大错
A big mistake.
进来吧
Come on in.
安珀如何了
How's Amber?
她没事
Oh, she's fine.
霍莉和她玩了一整天
Holly's been entertainin' her all day.
太好了
Good.
艾莉森跟你说了什么吗
Did you get any word from Allison?
什么都没有
Nothin'.
她会回来的
She'll come back.
当她准备好的时候
When she's ready.
不
No.
她不会了 梅根
She won't, Megan.
你从没问过我为什么
You never asked me why.
为什么我要打她
Why I hit her.
凯尔
Kyle--
是我醉了还是我发脾气了
Was I drunk or did I lose my temper.
你知道我一直脾气不好
Like, you knew I always had a temper.
但最起码这讲得通 对不对
But this at least, it didn't make sense, did it?
这对谁都讲不通
It didn't makes sense to anybody.
我需要你记住这一点
I need you to keep that in mind right now.
我需要你坚持相信 因为...
I need you to hold on to that because...
这一切永远都讲不通
none of this is gonna make any sense, ever.
我是想要保护她们的
I was trying to protect them.
-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 -那天
- What the fuck are you talking about? - That day.
我回到家...
I came home...
然后 我听到他们
and I-- I heard them.
我上了楼 看到艾莉森...
I came upstairs, and Allison was...
在攻击安珀
attacking Amber.
她压在她身上
She was on top of her.
-什么 -然后 我必须阻止她
- What? - But then I-- I had to stop her.
而那则是我唯一能阻止她的办法
And that was the only way I could stop her.
只有那样她才停手
That's the only way she stopped.
而现在 我想...
And now, I think...
我想她开始回忆起来了
I think that she's starti'' to remember
或是她已经记起了一切
or that she has remembered everything
所以她才走了
and that's why she's gone.
梅根 我必须找到她
Megan, I gotta find her.
因为那就是我一直以来
Because that's what I've been protecting her
不想让她记起的 那段回忆
from this entire time, that memory.
因为我知道如果她记得这一切
Because I know if she remembers everything,
她肯定没法原谅自己
she's not gonna be able to live with herself.
我必须找到她 梅根
I gotta find her, Megan.
我该事先打个电♥话♥的
I should've called first.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
对不起 我不知道还能去哪儿
I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to go.
你刚打架了
You've been fightin'.
有一会儿了...
For a while now...
我第一次...
For the first time...
觉得自己很失败
I feel like I'm losin'.
我是亚伦
I'm Aaron.
亚伦·麦克里迪
Aaron McCready.
好吧
Okay.
是我把你弄出来的
I'm the one who got you out.
我告诉吉尔斯我目击了一切
Told Giles I witnessed the whole thing.
说五角星是安德森自己刻的
Said Anderson carved that pentagram on himself.
我们都知道事实并非如此
We both know that's not what happened.
我当时在场
I was there,
在窗户外面
outside the window.
我看见你对他做的事了
I saw what you did to him.
不得不说
And I gotta say,
那可不是闹着玩的 老兄
that was some serious shit, man.
你妈妈知道你在哪儿吗
Does your momma know where you are?
什么
What?
回家吧
Go home.
趁你现在还安全
While you're still safe.
我不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
有他我就不想回去
Not if he's gonna be there.
我怎么觉得
Why do I get the feeling
我们讨论的是同一个人呢
we're talking about a mutual friend?
安德森
Anderson.
我想让他滚出我的生活
I want him out of my life.
还要来点土豆泥吗
Want more mashed potatoes?
-等一下 -多一点还是少一点
- Hold-- hold on. - A lot or a little?
-过来 坐下... -给你 多一点
- Here, come sit down... - All right, here it comes. A lot.
炸鸡呢
What about chicken?
你想吃饼干吗
Do you want a biscuit?
给你 安珀
Here, Amber.
来吧
Come on.
-你拿了吗 -你想喝茶吗
- You got it? - You want some tea?
我们做饭前祷告吧
Can we say grace?
我们一般不做这个的
That's not something we normally do.
我们学校的德彪西每次午饭之前都要做
Well, Debusey at school says grace every lunchtime,
德彪西特别帅
and Debusey is really cool.
等会 你们学校还有人叫德彪西吗
Wait. There's a kid at your school called Debusey?
这也能当名字吗
When did that become a name?
如果做饭前祷告对德彪西有好处
If saying grace is good enough for Debusey,
那对我们霍尔特家族也会有好处的
it's good enough for the Holter family.
还有客人们
And guests.
好吧 我们手牵手
All right, well, let's link up.
既然要做 就做得标准一些
Gonna do it, better do it right.
亲爱的主啊 感谢您
Dear Lord, thank you for the food
赐予我们这些食物
we are about to receive.
愿这些食物给我们以力量
May this food restore our strength
给我们疲惫的肢体以新的能量
and give new energy to tired limbs.
我们祈祷我们的身体和灵魂
We pray that it will nourish
能因此得到滋养 恢复活力
and rejuvenate our body and our soul.
如果有任何饥寒交迫的生灵
If any poor creature is hungry or thirsty,
请将他带到此处
send him our way
我们会竭尽所能帮助他
and we will do our best to feed him.
我们会把食物分享给那些需要的人
We will share our food with all who are in need,
就像您赐予我们礼物一样
just as you share your gifts with us.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
你从哪儿学的
Where'd you learn that?
从德彪西那儿
Debusey.
很不错嘛
Well, that was pretty good.
-你想吃什么 -你要来块饼干吗
- What would you like? - You need a biscuit?
求你了
Please.
快跑
Run.
*扭曲的暴♥力♥*
*Writhing violence*
*本质上并不畸形*
*Essentially without distortion*
*焦虑的沉默*
*Wired silent*
*消逝于困乏*
*Vanishing into the boredom*
*被刻意地分♥裂♥瓦解*
*Deliberately made to disintegrate*
*艰难地存活于世*
*Difficult existence*
*被低估的冷漠疏离*
*Underestimated alienation*
*扭曲的暴♥力♥*
*Writhing violence*
*本质上并不畸形*
*Essentially without distortion*
*扭曲的暴♥力♥*
*Wired silent*
*消逝于困乏*
*Vanishing into the boredom*
*被刻意地分♥裂♥瓦解*
*Deliberately made to disintegrate*
*艰难地存活于世*
*Difficult existence*
*被低估的...*
*Underestimated...*
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表