剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, bullshit.
你没告诉我 因为你不想让我了解你
You didn't tell me, because you didn't want to let me in.
你不愿意跟我分享你的秘密
You didn't want to share with me your secret.
别... 别这样说我
Don't-- don't you put this on me.
你一直背负着这个秘密...
Well, you carry this thing around like--
好像你根本不想从中解脱
like it's something you don't ever want to let go of.
这个秘密就像是一颗蛀牙
I mean, it's like a rotten tooth
你不想拔掉 因为你就喜欢疼痛的感觉
that you don't want to pull, 'cause you like the pain.
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们该怎么解决这事
How are we gonna fix this?
我不知道能不能解决
I don't know we can.
艾莉森
Allison?
艾莉森
Allison?
照顾好
我们的小萤火虫
*亲爱的 不要将我忘记*
*Don't forget me, little darling *
*虽然你与我分离*
*When from me you're far away *
*亲爱的 但请你牢记*
*But remember, little darling *
*我们终有重逢之日*
*We will meet again someday *
*亲爱的 我必须告诉你*
*Darling, I have come to tell you *
*即使这消息伤透我心*
*Though this message breaks my heart *
*在黎明拂晓之际*
*At the dawning of the morning *
*我们将相隔千里*
*We'll be many miles apart *
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表