剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
Get in fucking line!
你来了
You came.
我还以为我对你来说不重要
I thought I didn't matter to you.
别废话了
Cut the crap.
告诉我跟马克有关的事情
Why don't you tell me what you want
以及你想要什么
and what it has to do with Mark,
然后我就可以走了
so I can get the fuck out of here?
原来你不知道
You don't know.
知道什么
Know what?
梅根 这是你丈夫干的
Megan, your husband did this.
放屁
Bullshit. Bullshit.
听着 梅根 我只是来镇里卖♥♥轮胎的
Look, Megan, I was in town to sell tires.
仅此而已 我可以对天发誓
Honest to God, that is all.
你叫我离开 我也是准备要离开的
You asked me to go, and I was goin',
但是现在医生告诉我
but now I have a doctor telling me
我可能脑部受伤损伤
I might have brain damage
下半辈子都可能伴着癫痫度过
and I might have seizures for the rest of my life.
你想要什么
What do you want?
有两种方法可以解决
There's two ways that this can play out.
第一种 我之前喝了很多酒
Version one: Well, I had a little too much to drink,
跟当地一些人在停车场起了冲突
got into it with some locals in the parking lot,
天呐 我...
and jeez, I just...
我都没看清他们长什么样
I could not get a good look at their face.
就是这样
End of story.
第二种
Version two...
我请个律师
well, version two has me gettin' a lawyer
告诉大家事实经过
and tellin' the truth about what happened,
然后你丈夫进监狱
and your husband goes to jail.
选择权在你 梅根
Choice is all yours, Megan.
不管哪一种 过程都会很精彩
Either way, we're gonna have some fun.
你要去哪
Where are you goin'?
-我得走了 -等等 小子
- I gotta go. - Whoa, whoa, hold on, son.
还有三个小时才下班
We still got three hours of daylight left.
我给了你一个机会
I took a chance on you!
镇里没人相信你的时候我相信了你
I gave you a break when nobody in town would touch you!
我知道我总说我是在帮您做事 上帝
I know I said I was doing your work, Lord.
我跟我的信众这么说
It's what I tried to say to my congregation.
我也对自己这么说
It's what I tried to tell myself.
说我是被您选中的
That I was called.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
我在说谎 上帝
It's a lie, Lord.
我这么做是因为我喜欢
I did it because I loved it.
受人关注
The attention.
被人称赞
The praise.
拥有力量的满足感
The feeling of power.
您的力量
Your power.
如果我冒犯了您...
And if I offended you...
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果这就是您对我的惩罚...
And if this is my punishment...
我诚心接受
I humbly accept it.
不
No!
牧师 开门
Rev, open up!
我有事和你说
Gotta talk to ya!
安德森牧师
Reverend Anderson!
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to ya.
我还以为是我疯了
I thought I was insane.
你不就是这么和我说的吗
Isn't that what you told me?
说上帝在嘲笑我
God was laughing at me?
如果说他当真存在的话
That is, if he even exists.
别讲话这么混球
Come on, don't be an asshole.
我是混球吗
Me being an asshole?
伟大的凯尔·巴尔内斯
Mighty Kyle Barnes.
爬回自己洞里躲起来的那个人
Who crawled back in his hole to hide!
但你错了 我是混球是因为我一直没放弃
But no, I'm the asshole, because I keep trying
即便我这一生现在都他妈像变成了笑话
even though my whole life now appears to be a fucking joke!
我肯定你还有更重要的事情要做
I-- I'm sure you got more important things to do
当然本质无外乎是让你
that don't involve giving a shit
漠视他人只关心自己罢了
about anybody other than yourself!
-不 听我说 -不
- No, listen to me-- - No.
-听着 -不 你回家去 回去
- Listen-- - No, you go on home! Go home!
回去把头插土里 或是你自己屁♥眼♥里
Go stick your head in the sand or-- or up your own ass!
-随你怎样 -我原本打算如此 牧师
- Whatever! - That was the plan, Reverend,
直到昨晚 米尔德丽德攻击了我
'til last night, Mildred attacked me.
你是说侵袭吗
You mean attacked?
昨晚
Last night.
如果不是被什么阻止她就杀死我了
She would have killed me if something hadn't stopped her.
什么东西
Something?
-或是什么人 -谁
- Or someone. - Who?
牧师 那是谁
Reverend, who is that?
是她吗
Is that her?
你把米尔德丽德关在后边了吗
Do you have Mildred back there?
我不... 我不需要你的帮助
I don't-- I don't need your help.
-这可不是帮你 -我不需要你的帮助
- I'm not offering. - I don't need your help!
-这是我的试炼... -牧师...
- This is my test! - Rev--
我的审判
My trial!
别放他出来
Don't let him out!
没错 迦勒
That's right, Caleb.
你看着上帝神圣之光的力量
You look to the power of God's holy light.
他不会遗弃你的
He won't abandon you.
-迦勒 -别碰他 凯尔
- Caleb! - Don't touch him, Kyle!
-来吧 -该死 他是我的
- Come on. - Goddammit, he's mine!
你说得对
You were right.
我不能逃避这一切
I can't run away from this.
如果我还想见到我的家人
If I ever want to see my family again,
我需要保证这家伙不会追着我而来
I gotta know that this isn't comin' for me.
所以 我们得与它一战
So, I say we go out and fight it.
我觉得我们没有别的选择
I don't see that we have much other choice.
但是我们应该在一件事上说清楚
But we gotta be clear on one thing.
周日在那里边
In there on Sundays,
你掌管大局
you're in charge.
如果我们要一起干这事
If we're gonna do this together,
我们要以我的方法来干
we do it my way,
要么咱们就干脆别开始
or we don't do it at all.
你感觉如何
How you feelin'?
我猜想应该还好吧
I'm all right, I guess.
有点痛
A little sore.
牧师 我都不知道从哪里开始
Reverend, um, I don't even know where to start.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
怎么 别担心这乱子
Why? Don't worry about the mess.
可以很直观地体现
Make a fine visual aid for,
你周日早上所讲的故事
your story on Sunday morning.
我兄弟姐妹和我
My brothers and sisters and me,
我们从小就被教育 最痛苦的事
we were raised to believe that there's no worse torment
莫过于被恶魔染指
than being touched by the devil.
你从小被教育的很好
You were raised up right.
但我没感觉到痛苦
But I didn't feel any torment.
我感觉...
I felt...
我感觉到一股暖流
I felt this warmth.
我以为只是太阳 但然后...
I figured it was just the sun, but then...
我感觉就像是
I felt like there was a hole
脑袋上被钻了一个洞
being drilled in the top of my head.
然后那股暖流
And the warmth...
从那个洞里灌进我的身体
poured into me through the hole
充斥了我全身
and filled up my whole body.
那是魔鬼占据你身体了
That was the demon taking over your body.
但我当时并不害怕
But I wasn't afraid.
恶魔在引诱你
The devil was seducing you.
它们就是这么干的
That's how they work.
牧师...
Reverend...
我这辈子每周日
I've been coming here
都来这里礼拜
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表