剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
She... damn near destroyed the thing.
伦尼...
Lenny...
你为什么不让牧师帮忙
Why don't you let the Reverend help?
也许他可以把她带回来
Maybe he can bring her back.
我不想让她回来
I don't want her back!
天啊
God.
我不是那个意思
I don't mean it that way.
我是说 凯特仍然在它体内某个地方
I mean, Kat is still in there somewhere.
而现在一切都...不同且令人激动
And now everything's... different, exciting.
她...
She...
品尝食物...
tastes things...
就像...
like they're...
它们是全新的一样
like they're brand-new.
你想象得到吗
Can you imagine that?
你...你的第一杯啤酒
Your-- your first beer?
你第一次打架 第一次上♥床♥...
Your first fight, your first fuck...
全都重新来过
all over again?
伦尼
Lenny.
求你了
Please?
那个我清晨醒来时在我身侧的女人
That woman that I woke up next to this morning...
她才是我愿与之共度余生的人
she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
你还在等什么
What are you waitin' for?
这是我们必须要完成的事
This is what we have to do.
为什么
Why?
她又不是怪物
She's not a monster.
她的家庭看到的一直都是同一个人
Her family sees the same person they always saw.
可是真正的凯特·奥格登怎么样了
And what becomes of the real Kat Ogden, huh,
而不是这个...扭曲的人
and not this... perversion?
这事儿不是这样运作的
It's not how it works.
凯特·奥格登...
Kat Ogden is...
还在那里
still in there.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他就是知道
He knows.
他知道我们是什么
He knows what we are.
你怎么知道的
How?
你一直在跟他对话 对不对
You've been talkin' to him, haven't you?
不是这样的
That's not how it is.
你让他进入了你的思想
You've been lettin' him get inside of your head...
这正是他擅长的事
because that's what he does.
你以为你明白这是什么
You think you know what this is about.
牧师 我告诉你 你错了
Reverend, I'm telling you, you're wrong.
很好
Fine.
那你为何不给我讲讲清楚
Why don't you talk me through it?
我们现在对抗的是什么
I mean, what are we up against here?
附身于她的是什么
What is it inside of her, huh?
听着 在我们弄清楚之前
Look, until we know,
必须先对其置之不理
we gotta let it be.
暂时这样 好吗
For now, okay?
走
Come on.
我送你回家
I'll take you home.
别 住手
No, stop!
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
What the hell is the matter with you?
你看到过他是怎么让人们与我作对的
You saw how he turned the people against me!
人们嘲笑我
They were laughin' at me!
现在 如果...如果我能把她带回来
Now, if-- if I can bring her back,
人们就会在每个星期蜂拥到我的教堂
they'll be packing my church every week!
每个星期啊
Every week!
我很抱歉 但不行
I'm sorry. No.
我们走
Let's go.
凯尔
Kyle!
我♥操♥ 你♥他♥妈♥干什么
Goddamn it! What the hell?
我们现在就做这件事
We're doing this!
住手
Stop it!
住手 他妈的
Stop it! Goddamn it!
凯特
Kat!
凯尔 他妈的
Kyle! Goddamn it!
可以了 住手
You're finished. Stop!
强尼 待那儿别动 别动
Johnny, stay! Stay!
-够了 -你不知道你在干什么
- Enough! - You don't know what you're doin'!
他给我解释了一些
Now, he explained some of it to me.
他爱她 这一点很清晰
He loves her, that much is clear.
这样就能说明这一切是对的吗
And that makes it right?
你是个警♥察♥ 应当主持公义
You're a cop. You're supposed to represent justice.
我们只是在试着互相关照而已
We're all just trying to look out for each other.
是吗 我可没看到什么关照的举动
Are we? Well, I don't see no evidence of that!
我看到的是一个社区内部互相包庇
What I see is a community lookin' out for itself!
去你♥妈♥的♥邻里关系吧
Fuck thy neighbor!
行 你有你的方式 但出了任何事
Fine, you have it your way, but whatever happens,
就是你的责任
it's on you!
你给我记好了
You just remember that!
凯尔 去屋里吧
Kyle, go on in the house.
这里交给我
I got this.
你这一整天去哪了
Where have you been all day?
马克...
Mark...
告诉我你没有
tell me you didn't.
没有什么
Do what?
杀了他然后拿回我们的钱吗
Kill him and take our money back?
我那么想过
I thought about it.
但是他不值得
But he ain't worth it.
-那你是怎么... -我卖♥♥了我的卡车
- Well, where did you... - I sold my truck.
什么
What?
在路边卖♥♥给了一个混♥蛋♥
Traded it in for some piece of shit out in the driveway.
不信你可以去看看
You can go look if you don't believe me.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
是我惹上了麻烦 不是你
I got us into this shit-storm, not you.
明天早上 我们就去把你戒指拿回来
Tomorrow morning, we're gonna go get your ring back.
该死 他可以拿走我的卡车
Hell, he can take my truck.
他甚至能拿走我的徽章 但你的戒指不行
He can even take my badge, but he ain't taking your ring.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以在前台拿到你的私人物品
You can pick up your personal items from the front desk.
我没有什么家人
I ain't got much in the way of family,
所以朋友对我来说很重要
so my friends mean a lot to me.
我为了保护他们什么都可以做
I will cross the line to protect them.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
坐下吧
Have a seat.
你在我家里让我找座吗
You're offering me a seat in my own home?
这房♥子属于上帝
This house belongs to God
以及这个集♥会♥的人
and the people of this congregation.
不是你的
Not you.
作为执事会的董事长
As chairman of the Board of Deacons,
我今早召开了一次紧急会议
I convened an emergency meeting this morning.
我猜想这就是今早
Well, I guess that would explain
为何没人来教堂的原因了
why none of you were at the service.
你觉得这是件能开玩笑的事儿吗
You think this is a joking matter?
尤其在你那种表现之后
After your behavior?
那种向全镇展现的可怕的摧残行为
That hideous mutilation you displayed to the town?
我不为那场意外感到骄傲
I'm not proud of that incident.
而且我准备在
And I plan to make a full apology
下周日的礼拜上道歉
during my sermon next Sunday.
-约翰 我能... -但是我不会...
- John, can I-- - But I will not apologize...
为我送出的信息而道歉
for the message that I am sending out.
这个镇上有疾病
There is a disease in this town
并且它像野火一样在传播
and it's spreading like a wildfire.
现在 你可以坐在那
Now, you-- you can sit there
脸上一副自鸣得意 理直气壮的样子...
with your smug, self-righteous looks on your faces...
或者你可以睁开你该死的双眼
or you can open your fucking eyes
看清你们之中的恶魔
to the devil in your midst.
我已经通知了区议会
I've already informed the District Council
决定解雇你
of your termination.
他们已经开始寻找你的接替人
They're beginning a search for your replacement.
别这样
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表