剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
驱魔浪人
第一季第二集
*深夜我透过窗户远望*
*Out of my window looking in the night*
*看到驳船摇曳的光*
*I can see the barges' flickering light*
凯尔
Kyle!
*河流默默流向大海*
*Silently flows the river to the sea*
*驳船也一样了无声息*
*And the barges, too, go silently*
今天早上有点冷
It's lookin' a little thin out there this mornin'.
天气总是多变的
Always seems to happen with the sudden change in weather.
我这周日早上是更愿意
"Would I rather spend my Sunday morning
和吹牛大王安德森牧师共度呢
"with that blow-hard Reverend Anderson..."
还是去钓鱼呢
"Or with a fishing rod in my hand?"
你们笑什么
Why are you laughin'?
这不是个玩笑
This isn't a joke.
来教堂并不是一个选项
Church is not optional.
这是唯一
This is the only thing
能增强我们...
that will fortify us...
支撑我们...
sustain us...
让我们免受黑暗侵袭的预防方法
inoculate us against the darkness.
先知以西结让我们时刻准备着
Ezekiel urges us to be prepared.
时刻准备着
Be... prepared.
因为意外就潜伏在
Because the unexpected could be lurking
我们身边
behind the next tree.
但是有一件事
But there is one thing
我们永远不必感到惊讶
that should never take us by surprise,
因为我们知道生活中充满意外
because we know it is there, always lurkin',
随时准备趁虚而入
ready to seize us in our moments of weakness.
五天前
Five mornings ago,
我早上醒来 准备迎接
when I awoke, I was prepared for nothing more than...
上帝创造的美好的一天
another glorious day in God's creation.
那天晚上
By day's end...
我和撒旦的仆人进行了一场战斗
I was doing battle with a servant of Satan himself.
恶魔的化身
Evil incarnate.
恶魔进行了意想不到的伪装
Evil wearing a face that no one would expect.
装成一个孩子
A child's face.
那是一张扭曲的脸
A face contorted, twisted.
腐蚀掉所有的天真无邪
Sweet innocence corrupted.
吐出了一团只能来自于
Vomiting a foul blackness
地狱最深处 最暗处的
that could only had come from the deepest,
肮脏的黑暗物质
darkest pits of hell.
我生我自己的气
I was furious with myself,
因为我没有保持警惕
because I had not been vigilant.
我没有时刻准备着
I was not prepared.
我卸下了防备...
I let my guard down...
让恶魔有了可乘之机
and evil slipped in.
同样的事情不会再发生了
Well, that's not gonna happen again,
因为我的工作就是让每个人准备好
because it is my job to prepare each of us
认识黑暗力量
to recognize the dark forces,
也就意味着让更多的人来教堂
and that means more butts in these pews...
因为战争开始了
because the battle is comin'!
除非我们时刻准备着
And unless we're prepared,
否则黑暗将会和下水道的臭气一起涌出
that darkness will spew forth with the reek of a sewer...
把我们淹没在它的腐朽之中
drowning us in its corruption.
我们会窒息 会干呕
We will choke on it, gag on it,
我们会落入深不见底的地狱之中
and then the black pit of hell will await us all.
感谢你们今天的到来
I appreciate your comin' today.
换作是我就不会用那些粗俗的词语
I could've done without some of that saucy language.
把教众吓得如坐针毡
Puttin' people's backsides in seats.
或许这是一个小小的祝愿
Maybe it's a minor blessin'
不会有更多的人为了听我千篇一律的言论而来
there weren't more people here to hear me workin' "Blue".
起码我喜欢你在演说中
Well, I like when you put a little pepper
加点调味剂 牧师
on your pitches, Reverend.
米尔德丽德 你说得我都不好意思了
Well, Mildred, you make me blush.
祝你们周末愉快 女士们
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, ladies.
愿上帝的庇护与你同在
May God bless you and keep you.
-再见 -你也是 牧师
- Bye-bye. - You too, Reverend.
再见
Bye-bye.
好的 祝你周日愉快
Okay, enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
住手
Stop it.
她盯着我的眼神就像见了鬼一样
She was staring at me like she saw a ghost.
你消失了一段时间后现在又出现
You were gone a while and now you're back.
我猜 这可能让你显得很神秘吧
That makes you mysterious, I guess.
你把乔舒亚的事情告诉他们了吗
Did you tell them about what happened with Joshua?
怎么可能不说
How could I not?
那孩子当时的样子看起来太痛苦了
Boy was sitting there like he'd been through a meat grinder.
我没提起过你
I didn't say anything about you,
但他们有必要知道这个故事
but they need to know the story.
这不仅仅是个故事
It's not just a story.
这是真实的
It's true.
当然了 是的
Hell, yes, it is.
人们会告诉你
People will tell ya
这里面都是故事
this is full of stories.
但如果人们不相信
But what good are they
那这些故事又有什么用呢
if people don't believe them?
你确定那件事完了吗
You sure it's over?
乔舒亚... 还好吗
Joshua's... okay?
你开什么玩笑
You jokin'?
你亲眼看见恶魔离开他了
You saw the demon leave him.
那天我和母亲在一起 当她...
You know, that day with my mother, when she...
我不记得她有类似的情况
I don't remember it happening like that with her.
我来告诉你我看见了什么
I'll tell you what I saw.
我看见一位和蔼温柔的女人...
I saw a kind and gentle woman...
变成了一个怪物...
transformed into a monster...
最终还是脱离了魔爪
finally freed of the evil pulling her strings.
是你给了她自♥由♥ 凯尔
You freed her, Kyle.
是我吗
Is that what I did?
当然了
Absolutely.
瞧瞧你在这儿忙啥呢
Well, what have we got here?
迦勒去哪儿了
Where's Caleb?
他去威灵看他姐姐了
He had to go over to Wheeling to see his sister.
所以 我就派上用场了
So, I'm being handy.
我以为你不会管它了
I thought you were gonna leave that.
像你说的 "我们可以容忍♥"
"Turn the other cheek."
说实话... 我不介意...
Honestly... I don't mind...
人们拿我取点乐子
folks having a bit of fun at my expense.
这是我的职业使然
Goes with the territory.
但世事变迁
But things have changed.
也许我也该关注些鸡毛蒜皮的事了
Maybe it's time to start sweatin' the small stuff.
有没有想过这是鸡生蛋还是蛋生鸡的问题
Ever wonder it's a chicken and egg scenario?
你越是宣扬地狱里的磨难
The more you preach hellfire and brimstone,
人们就越感到愤怒
the more riled up people get.
如果你亲眼见到我所见的
If you'd seen what I'd seen,
你就会明白人们确实需要被激怒
you'd know that people need to be riled up.
我是支持你的
Now, I got your back.
不管对我有没有影响 你知道的
Whether it cost me or not, you know that.
不过跟你搭档的那个小伙子...
But that boy you picked up as a partner...
只是在这露了个脸就引来大家议论
just showin' his face around here got folks talkin'.
他天赋异禀
He has a talent.
你也可以这么说
Well, that's one way to put it.
我知道那孩子也不容易
Look, I know it ain't been easy for that boy,
但凯尔·巴尔内斯自打十岁以来
but Kyle Barnes has been trouble
就一直麻烦不断
since he was 10 years old.
就像我俩 我们当初就没惹是生非吗
Like you and I, we didn't raise Cain in our day, you know?
我们那时候年轻 整天醉醺醺傻乎乎的
We were young, drunk, and stupid.
是啊 没错
Yes, we were.
但那小伙子的来历更阴暗
But that boy comes from a much darker place.
人们都说他应该被关起来
Folks say he should have been locked up,
而且最近的事也改变不了这个观点
and current events don't change that opinion.
希望你好自为之
Hope you know what you're doin'.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要找警长
I need to talk to Chief.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表