剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
You can shower with actual hot water.
我会给你一些马克的旧衣服
I'll give you some of Mark's old clothes.
噢天呐
Oh, God.
霍莉爱你
Holly loves you.
你还没有恨我们到跳车的地步
You don't hate us enough to jump from a moving car.
算我赢一回合
I'll take that as a win.
警
察
梅根违背我的意愿带我来的这儿
Megan brought me over against my will.
真的
Honest.
听着马克 我是除了你之外
Look, Mark, I'm the only
最不想我到这里来的人了
person who wants me here less than you do.
相信我 你知道她的为人
Believe me, man. You know how she is.
我知道吗
Do I ever.
亲爱的是你吗
Honey, is that you?
是
Yep.
衣服不错
Nice shirt.
嘿 嘟嘟虫
Hey, doodlebug.
凯尔叔叔来了
Uncle Kyle is here.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我亲眼看见他了
I saw him with my own eyes.
听着宝贝 你可不可以回你的房♥间去
Listen, sweetie, can you go on up to your room?
我要和你妈妈谈谈
Need to talk to your mama.
去吧 快点
Go on. Scoot.
赶紧吧 霍莉
Now, Holly.
遵命女士
Yes, ma'am.
梅根 为什么
Megan, why?
拜托 你知道我的感受
Come on. You know how I feel about this.
只是一顿该死的晚饭而已好吗
It's just one goddamn dinner, okay?
你真的觉得他精神稳定吗
Do you really think he's stable?
我是说 别告诉我你在他身边觉得安全
I mean, you can't tell me that you feel safe around him.
你觉得把他带到我们女儿附近
You think it's a good idea to bring him
是个好主意吗
around our daughter?
他在那里 她在这里
Well, he's in there, she's in here.
哦好吧
Oh, okay.
所以他要单独坐在那里吃饭
So, he's just gonna eat in there alone?
这不是很尴尬吗
That's not gonna be awkward?
喂
Look...
我知道你小时候他对你做了什么
I know what he did for you when you were younger...
我们对此感激不尽
and we can never thank him enough for that.
但是长大后他变了 对吗
But he took a turn when he got older, okay?
你不能忽视这个
You can't ignore that!
你怎么可以在他做过那些事之后
How can you be okay with him being here
让他呆在这里
after what he did?
他犯了错 他做出了可怕的
He made a mistake and he did a horrible,
无法原谅的事...
unforgivable thing, and...
该死 他也为此付出代价了
damn it, he's paid for that.
那毁了他的生活 我会帮助他的
It's ruined his life, and I'm gonna be here for him.
什么
What?
你觉得他会在晚饭期间攻击霍莉吗
You think he's gonna attack Holly over the dinner table?
只是一顿饭 只是一个晚上
It's just dinner, just one night.
他谁也不会伤害的
He's not gonna hurt anybody.
求你了马克
Please, Mark.
求你让我为他做点好事
Please let me do something nice for him.
他什么都没有了
He's got nothin'.
你记得我对吗
You remember me, right?
我是... 我是你妈妈的哥哥
I'm... I'm your mama's brother.
你伤害了你女儿
You hurt your little girl,
你现在不再是她的爸爸了
and now you're not her daddy anymore.
那不是...
That's not...
怎么了亲爱的
What is it, honey?
凯尔叔叔走了
Uncle Kyle left.
该死 凯尔
Shit. Kyle!
他为什么走
Why would he leave?
何必在意这些细节呢
Why look a gift horse in the mouth?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我保证他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
我们需要一辆巡逻车去接他
We need to get a patrol car, have 'em pick him up,
然后送他回家吗
drive him home?
让他走回去吧
Let him walk.
他只想一个人呆着
All he ever wants is to be alone.
他妈的
怪胎 - M
喂
Hello?
凯尔是你吗
Kyle, is that you?
安珀宝贝 进来
Amber, honey, come inside!
预计今晚将会降温
Temperatures are expected to drop tonight
今天下午到明天
with scattered showers
有阵雨
throughout the afternoon and into tomorrow.
这里将会阳光明媚...
We should see some sunshine here...
你好
Howdy.
明天还可以借你的车吗
Offer still good to borrow your car?
好啊
Sure.
什么事
Yeah?
我听说了你儿子的事...
I heard about your boy, and...
安德森牧师在这吗
Reverend Anderson, is he here?
等一下
Hold on.
凯尔·巴尔内斯
Kyle Barnes.
这是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
我知道 牧师
Yeah, I know, Reverend.
好久...不见
It's... been a long time.
我不知道你在镇上
I didn't know you were in town.
是啊
Yeah...
我大概五个月前回来的
back about five months now.
我希望在其他环境下见到你
I wish we were seeing each other
不过很高兴你在这里
under different circumstances, but I'm glad you're here.
好吧
Okay.
等一下牧师
Hold on, Reverend.
我不是来看那个男孩的
I didn't come to see the boy.
不是来帮忙 至少 我来这是因为...
Not to help, at least. I came 'cause...
我也不知道
I don't really know.
你当然知道
Sure you do.
你觉得我做了什么 我保证 我没有
What you think I did, I assure you, I didn't.
医生觉得你应该接受治疗
Doctors think you should be in therapy,
但是我们知道那是什么
but we know what this is.
我们什么都不知道
We don't know anything.
不管你认为你妈妈发生了什么
Whatever you think happened to your mother,
你阻止了它
it was you who stopped it.
我妈妈病了
My mother was sick.
别的我也不知道了
I don't know much else about it.
我那时还小
I was just a kid.
这种事情到处都是
These things are everywhere.
在我们周围
They're all around us.
现在这事已经过去很久了
Now, you've been gone a long time.
你不知道那有多糟糕
You have no idea how bad it's gotten.
你也许不相信
And you might not believe it,
但这些是真实存在的
but that doesn't make it any less true.
又把这些归咎为鬼怪之前
Why don't we stick to what we know
我们为什么不按常理推断
before we start blaming the bogeyman again?
他的行为已经开始像动物 这是正常的
He's showing signs of very animal-like behavior, which is common.
我知道你是谁
I know you.
你这么想吗
You think so?
约书亚 你多久没去上学了
When's the last time you went to school, Joshua?
你这样翘课感觉挺好的 是吧
Pretty cool getting to skip out on school like this, isn't it?
我喜欢学校
I like school.
我想我的朋友们
I miss my friends.
他们肯定也想你
Well, I'm sure they miss you too, bud.
为什么不停止这一切 让一切回归到从前
Why don't you stop all this, so things can go back to normal?
你吓到你妈妈了
You're scaring your mom.
也在浪费这个人的时间
You're wasting this man's time.
别装了 约书亚
Stop pretending, Joshua.
他之前没像这样说过话
He... he hasn't been speaking like this before.
这倒新鲜
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表