剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
现在 我警告你不要搞我的朋友
Now, I warned you once about messing with my friends.
我不想让你见识到
Don't make me show you
我是有多没耐心
just how little patience I really have.
我要起诉
I want to press charges.
我要他进监狱
I want him arrested.
好了 警长
It's okay, Chief.
你可以带我走了
You can get me out of here.
不再当警♥察♥的好处之一
One of the perks of not being a cop anymore.
你先请
After you.
你为什么不上楼看看
Why don't you go upstairs?
我看看这附近的情况
I'll check around down here.
好的
Yeah.
艾莉森
Allison!
艾莉森
Allison!
艾莉森 让我进去
Allison, let me in.
凯尔
Kyle?
她不在这
She's not here.
你已经经历过太多了 而且...
You been through hell on this, and...
我之前也许对你有些过于苛刻了
I may have been too hard on you.
你不过是在保护你的家庭 马克
Just protecting your family, Mark.
没关系的
It's all right.
男人为了达到目的也能做出很多举动
Amazing how far a man will go to do that.
我是马克
This is Mark.
对的
Yep.
好的 谢谢
Well, thank you.
梅根学校的校医打来的
That was the school nurse.
看来梅根回家了
Guess Megan went home.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
大概她是胃不舒服
I guess she's got some sort of stomach bug.
我一会回家 看看她是不是还好
I'm gonna head home, see if she's okay.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
她最近有点不太对劲
She hasn't been herself.
她会挺过去的
Well, she'll pull through.
她经历过更糟的情况
She's been through worse.
你俩都一样
Hell, you both have.
我晚点打给你
All right, I'll call you later.
马克
Mark?
谢谢
Thanks.
艾莉森
Allison!
劳伦
Lauren.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait.
劳伦 请等一下
Lauren, please wait!
不
No.
听我解释
Just let me explain.
-我要报♥警♥ 凯尔 -不要报♥警♥
- I'm calling the police, Kyle. - No, don't.
先听一下我的解释
Listen to what I have to say first.
艾莉森把安珀留给了我
Allison left Amber with me.
我知道
I know.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你最近跟她谈过吗
You've spoken to her?
她现在在哪
Where is she?
她不想见到你
She doesn't want to see you.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
她来找的我
She came back to me.
我女儿那时脑子糊涂了
And my daughter was very confused.
-她现在不害怕我了 -没错
- She's not afraid of me anymore. - No.
她害怕的是自己
She's afraid of herself.
这都要怪你
I blame you for that.
我不知道那天发生了什么事
I don't know what happened that day,
但它让我漂亮的宝贝女儿变得
but it changed my beautiful baby girl
我都差点认不出来
into someone I barely recognize.
我只想要真正的艾莉森回来
I just want the real Allison back.
我也是
So do I.
告诉我她在哪
Just tell me where she is.
求你了
Please.
罗马镇警♥察♥署
就这样放了我吗
What, that's it?
就这样了
That's it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我不把此事解决是不会停手的
I mean, I can't stop until I've seen this through.
你在外面如果遇到什么阻碍
When you get jammed up out there,
打电♥话♥给我
you give me a call.
我会快速赶去
I'll come runnin'.
他是对的
He was right.
这里简直完美
This is perfect!
我不知道该不该这么做
I don't know about this.
还有什么不知道的
Oh, what's not to know?
我们需要的都在这里了
Everything we need is all right here!
为什么是你 凯特
Why you, Kat?
为什么是我们
Why us?
为什么不是我们呢
Why not us?
你不觉得我们理应担此重任吗
Don't you think we deserve this responsibility?
在林子里监视几个人
Watchin' after a few folks in the woods
是一回事 但这个...
is one thing, but this...
为什么他自己不做
Why can't he do it?
将会有极好的事情发生 亲爱的
There somethin' wonderful comin', sweetheart,
这就是我们
and this is our part
被选择担任的角色
that we've been chosen to play.
你知道我愿意为你做任何事 宝贝
You know I'd do anything for you, babe.
但是这整件事感觉不对劲
But none of this feels right.
我们可以现在就上车
We can get in the car right now
然后想去哪里就去哪里
and go anywhere we want.
抛开这一切
Leave all this behind.
只有你我
Just you and me.
你去做你必须做的事
You do what you have to.
不做这个就没有你我
There is no you and me without this.
如果吉尔斯发现我们没有离开...
If... if Giles finds out we haven't left town...
吉尔斯选择了错误的一方
Giles chose the wrong side.
他很快会受到他应有的惩罚
He'll get what's coming to him soon enough.
那安德森呢
What about Anderson?
还有巴尔内斯 上次摆脱掉他们实属走运
And Barnes? We got real lucky with them last time.
救了我的不是运气
Luck had nothing to do with that.
救了我的是你
You rescued me.
你
You.
说起来...
Come to think of it...
我还没能找到机会...
I never had a chance to...
好好感谢你呢
show my appreciation.
你相信我吧 宝贝
You trust me, babe?
相信
Yes.
那么你根本没什么可担心的
Then you have absolutely nothin' to worry about.
你当着全校师生的面吐啦
You puked in front of the whole school?
从没干过这么丢脸的事
I've never been so embarrassed.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
-你没事吧 -不 马克
- Are you okay? - No, Mark.
我当然有事
I'm the opposite of okay.
万一他们依然要起诉你怎么办
What if the charges against you stick?
万一你进了监狱呢
What if you go to prison?
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
你怎么能肯定
How are you so sure?
我就是想保持乐观嘛
I'm just trying to stay positive.
为我们俩好
For both of us.
你可能需要再乐观一点
You may need to try harder.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
简直像个残忍♥的玩笑
It's like some kind of sick joke.
也许你没用正确的方式看待这件事
Maybe you're just not looking at this the right way.
什么是正确的方式 马克
What's the right way, Mark?
事情已经不能更糟糕了
This the absolute worst time this could happen.
无论你从哪个角度想
Any way you spin it,
我们都玩完了
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表