剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
不 我要的是最上面那排靠左侧的遥控车
No. The RC car on the top row, on the left.
是另一边啦
Your other left!
眼光很不错嘛
Nice choice.
她真漂亮
She's a beauty.
咱瞧瞧看吧
There we go.
我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
你的积分不够呀
You don't have enough points.
不过你可以换从这侧到那侧的奖品
But you can have anything from here to there.
拜托 别这么混♥蛋♥啦
Come on, don't be a dick.
听着 我很抱歉 我必须要
Look, I'm sorry, but I have to go
遵照单据上的内容行事 规矩就是规矩
with what's on the receipt. Rules are rules.
算了吧
Just... forget it.
给我们换几副那边的塑料手铐好了
We'll just get some of those plastic handcuffs.
来 给你们
Oh, there you go.
你们完全可以按规矩行事并且从中获得乐趣嘛
You can play by the rules and still have fun.
来
Here.
这些当我这儿送你的
Here's a few tokens on the house.
咱们走
Let's go!
我带了点好东西给你哦
I brought a treat for you.
没事儿的
Oh, it's all right.
没事儿的哈
It's all right, yeah.
来
There.
张大嘴哦
Open wide.
驱魔浪人
第一季第八集
早上好啊
Well, good mornin'!
我以侵犯他人身体的罪名逮捕你
I'm placing you under arrest for assault.
下来并把手放到我能看得到的地方
Come on down here and keep them hands where I can see.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你嘴里说出的任何屁话都将会成为
Any shit you do say can and will be used
法庭上的呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请代理律师
You have a right to an attorney.
你想生闷气对吧 随你
You wanna sulk, fine.
在霍莉周围尽量举止正常
Try and act normal around Holly.
-她不是个白♥痴♥ -是的 她不是
- She's not an idiot. - No, she's not.
你以为她昨晚没看到你睡沙发吗
You don't think she saw you sleeping on the couch last night?
就好比我跟你耍了太多次脾气 她也不会注意到你已经
Just like she never notices when you won't talk to me for days
很多天没和我说过话一样
'cause I gave you too much attitude.
-我还真不知道这也算是场竞赛呢 梅根 -并不是
- I didn't realize this was a contest, Megan. - It's not.
好吧 你赢了好吗
All right, you know what? You win.
不管是对是错 总是你赢
Right or wrong, you always win.
为何我们要让他干扰到我们的生活呢
Why are we letting him do this to us?
唐尼不是问题所在
Donnie's not the problem.
他是一个罪有应得的强♥奸♥犯人♥渣♥
He is a piece-of-shit rapist who got what he deserved.
听着梅根 我们必须得谈谈这事儿
Look, Megan, we gotta talk about this.
你无话可说吗
Nothin'?
早上好啊 小可爱
Well, good mornin', little lady.
这花是给我的吗
Are those for me?
是给我奶奶的
They're for my grandma.
很漂亮嘛
Well, they're very pretty.
小萤火虫
Hey, Firefly,
早餐准备好了
breakfast is ready.
安珀 额 记得吃的时候多挤点番茄酱吧
Amber, uh, just use a lot of ketchup.
你老婆在这儿吗
Is your wife here?
额 之前在
Uh, she was.
看上去算是积极的进步嘛
Well, that's a positive development.
再看吧
We'll see.
今早的布道来了多少人呢
How was the turnout at service this mornin'?
他们会回来的
They'll be back.
他在那儿吗
Is he there?
上帝啊 拜托 牧师
Jesus, come on, Rev.
你那天晚上对他造成的伤害还不足够吗
Didn't you do enough damage the other night?
我要让他看见我站起来了
I want him to see me on my feet.
让他知道我把他给击倒了
For him to know that I've beat the count.
第二回合
Round two.
你真的认为他是恶魔吗
You really think he's the devil?
你看到了他对我的所作所为
You saw what he did to me.
是啊 我看到了
Yeah, I did.
你让每个人都看到了
You made sure everybody saw that.
啥意思 你...你觉得这是我自残的行为吗
What? You-- you think I did this to myself?
如果他真是恶魔 为何他还要
If he is, then why is he goin'
-去到那里现身呢 -我怎么知道 去直接问他就得了
- and showin' himself like that? - I don't know! Let's go ask him!
他不在了 牧师
He's gone, Rev.
吉尔斯今早来过
Giles came by first thing this mornin'.
给他带上了警车
Took him off in his squad car.
不
No!
不 见鬼 他这么做正中那恶魔的下怀
No! Goddamn it, he's giving him exactly what he wants!
那你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
牧师
Rev.
牧师
Rev! -
怎么了
What's that?
我兄弟杰克
My buddy, Jake.
他当时在纪念仪式上...
He was at the memorial...
拿手♥机♥录下了整个过程
...and he filmed the whole thing on his phone.
真是无价的素材
It's priceless.
喂 手♥机♥是我的
Hey, that's mine.
我删完后就给你
You get it back once I delete this.
那就祝好运喽
Then good luck.
反正都已既成事实
It's already out there.
约翰用了你永远无法理解的方式保护了我们
John has protected us in ways you'll never understand.
你知道全镇的人都知道了吧
You know, the whole town knows.
你的流言
Your gossip.
全镇之婊
The town slut.
纪念碑上那个可怕的标志是你画的吗
Did you paint that horrible symbol on the statue?
是我画的
I did it.
就是我
It was me!
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
我这么爱你
I love you so much.
你这么聪明
You are so smart.
-你在做什么 -你也可以很善良
- What are you doing? - And you can be so kind.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我只希望你能开心
All I've ever wanted is for you to be happy.
你就不能让我开心吗
Can't you just want that for me too?
我告诉过你什么都不要做
I told you not to do anythin'.
那个人攻击了你
The man assaulted you.
他也就一介凡人而已
And that's all he is, by the way, a man.
你把他关在这里
You keep him here,
-只会让情况更加糟糕 -怎么会
- it's just gonna make the situation worse. - How?
疯狂的安德森去袭击一个手无寸铁的可怜人
Crazy Anderson attacks a poor, defenseless man.
这是殉道者的基本法则
It's Martyrdom 101.
你这是在助他下一步一臂之力
You're just handing him the ammunition to build a following.
听着 我们已经听你的话听了很久了
Look, now, we've done it your way for quite some time now
但是我并没有看到情况好转
and I don't see the situation getting much better.
实际上 你的小作秀证明了
In fact, your little show proves to me
我不能再当个观众了
that I need to get up on out of the backseat.
这就是你的行动大计划 对吧
Now, that's your bigger plan of action, right?
你不能逮捕他们所有的人
I mean, hell, you can't arrest all of 'em.
如果这能保证镇的安全 我当然会试一试
If it helps to keep the town safe, I can sure as hell try.
但他并没有承认
It's his word against mine!
要这么说的话 我可以找一些人
Oh, I can find some people who will swear they witnessed
他们会发誓亲眼看到他袭击了你
him assaulting you if it comes to that.
他们居然让你当警长
And they made you chief.
听着 强尼
Look, Johnny.
我想知道这个杂种是谁
I want to know who this son of a bitch is.
-感觉他... -从天而降一样
- It's like he just-- - Came down from the sky.
好吧 随你怎么叫他
Well, now, you can give him any name you want.
对我来说 没其他证据前他就是个罪人
To me, he's a perp until I hear different.
我也会这么对待他
That's just how I'm gonna treat him.
通常这种事情每年都会发生一两次
You know, this used to happen once or twice a year,
但最近发生得太频繁了
but lately, it's happening too often.
发生在我认识的人身上
And to people I know.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表